Why Is he the only one still fighting for us?

Why Is he the only one still fighting for us?

>The event, called the "Moment of Truth Summit," will be held at University Plaza Hotel and Convention Center in Springfield from Aug. 20-21.

>It will feature a presentation by Lindell, "speakers from all 50 states," a "world premier" of a movie centered around election fraud, "expert discussions," "unveiling of new evidence," "calls to action" and more.

Attached: linddd.jpg (1320x882, 106.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news-leader.com/story/news/politics/2022/08/05/mike-lindell-springfield-missouri-summit-mypillow-election-conspiracy-theorist/10250529002/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>NOOOOOOO DA FEDS CAN'T EXECUTE A NO KNOCK RAID OF TRUMP'S VILLA WITH A WARRANT
>THEY'RE GONNA ARREST HIM WITH ANY EVIDENCE OF CRIMINAL WRONGDOING *GASP* DIS IS A BANANA REPUBLIC CIBIL WAR NOW!!!!11!!!1111!!!11!!!!1
Don't want the time? Don't do the crime.

Shouldn't have rigged the election in 2016 because your micro-dicked tiny handed ego was afraid of losing to a boss babe old woman Donnie. Shouldn't have taken CLASSIFIED info from the WH so you could store it in your fake gold plated safe Donnie.

Thank god we have a REAL president now that won't pander to the futile populism fix of a large plurality of undesirables within this country, and isn't afraid to use law enforcement to put an end to the MAGA cancer eating away at the majestic tapestry that is our democracy. America is back!

Attached: 1660099462726096.jpg (346x449, 32.26K)

you are a huge faggot

Because it gets him a bit of extra income

How so?? he lost Walmart etc... doing this stuff

no one's "fighting for us"
It's government vs government, monopoly vs monopoly. The USA had hegemony with corporate and government control for year, but in the past decade other countries have uprooted out politics from the inside out

When did the US gov stop working for the people? the 1900s?

He did say he had enough evidence to lock up millions of people

How does a pillow merchant have so much money?

Which means he needs the money he scams from Qommies even more

He sells quality products and advertises heavy

And grifts from the most desperately stupid people on the planet

People like his products and buy them how is that grifting

Only money he's gotten out of he is for pillows and they fuckin rock! I have the firm and the medium ones. I may have to try the giza dream sheets

that niggers only fighting to sell more arabian made pillows. Fuck that grifter

>he grits you with his somewhat decent pillows guise!

I dont think you lefty fags even know what gritting is anymore. Can you cunts stop running words into the ground? Sage

he makes good products people buy them whats the issue?

>ignoring the obvious grifting

Attached: pepeclown gun point.png (512x512, 222.84K)

Selling products people like is grifting?

What are you even quoting?

Attached: 1645121739639m.jpg (1014x1024, 106.84K)

Why does Pillow Guy seem to have the info about all the stuff that will happen in 2 weeks? Does he have some sort of platinum security pass?

news-leader.com/story/news/politics/2022/08/05/mike-lindell-springfield-missouri-summit-mypillow-election-conspiracy-theorist/10250529002/

A second ‘Cyber Symposium’ is in order. Electric Boogaloo.

My Mom wanted me to buy a pair of my pillow slippers for her birthday, shit cost $150. I'm not spending $150 of dog toys, fuck this command and his overpriced garbage. He's playing you all for fools, just like Trump did.

The pillow are quality