New murder vax theory just dropped

Med user posted an intriguing theory the other night. Haven’t seen any follow up threads. High IQ only:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/390043321/#390043372

Attached: 58F83C4D-B275-448E-9203-6F97F67B2A25.jpg (750x1050, 571.47K)

Accurate as fuck

Isn't T-cell depletion a "feature" of being jabbed?

Damn I’m low IQ. Didn’t understand what the hell he was saying.

So, basically your immune system gets mogged with so many new pathogens (spikes) that it forgets how to fight off other diseases you used to be immune to?

virology is a scam, stopped reading at viral particle.

the more you believe in viruses, the more they can sell you things that cure viruses.

viruses dont exist. cells produce exosomes in response to environmental toxins and radio wave induced cellular disruption. all virology is fake. it's modern ghosts and spirits. an invisible agent for behavioral constraint and control.

TLDR; vax could cause immune system to exclusively target cov/vax spikes and forget how to target anything else, making you vulnerable to a cold

Why have I never heard the term "spike protein" before 2020? I majored in biochemical engineering. Not once did I hear of anything called a spike protein.

>doesn't mention vaxx

Read the thread you fucking twit. Actually leave, high IQ only.

Attached: C580FCF1-9384-4794-AE71-6B280563BDDC.jpg (1024x719, 118.16K)

Its possible but unless there is a study on what happens when there are no more blank B-cells there is no way to tell. This is just a speculation upon a speculation.

The body could have a trigger to de-differentiate (yes, it is possible) a different cell into a blank B-cell. Furthermore there is likely a coating or destruction of receptors on used B-Cells so that when it would make contact with a T-Cell it would be completely biochemically inert. That is to say a new T-Cell likely cannot chemically react with am old B-Cell. No, what likely happens is that if a bypass of immune saturation exists a different cell would turn into a new B-cell.

Attached: 1658018116936.png (678x525, 50.8K)

Attached: 590E5566-83C6-45F7-8A58-4CDE1EB676D9.gif (375x200, 1.66M)

You majored in mutt, you dumb fuck.

It is 100% about vaxx conspiracy shit. This is just PhD level shit. Medical doctors barely understand this shit.

Attached: 1591196093832.png (600x600, 170.43K)

yes, the jab immune response basically distracts your immune system from other shit

>VAIDS
Damn, it feels good to be a PureBlood.

Attached: 1656443133522.jpg (587x800, 55.36K)

user, how many fucking types of proteins do you think molecular biologists can come up with? We didnt name Michelangelo marble statue 65469741b

not necessarily, read this i would bet money it either stops making anything from B-Cells or makes a new B-Cell from some other bone marrow cell.

>T-cells like the t-virus from resident evil

VAIDS fucking newfag nigger

I've always wanted to see a pro-vaxxer snap once they realize they were lied to.

Attached: vax control group.png (1159x641, 106.73K)

If previously eradicated diseases continue to appear and in greater numbers, a strong correlation could be drawn with the vaxx, giving credence to the theory. It’s logical and we’re seeing suggestive evidence already.

But why would Trump do this to us bros? I thought he was based.

My neighbor got the vax and really beleived in the lockdown shit like it was religion. I saw him yesterday out in the yard; he said stay away...i've got Covid.

Triple vaxed and sick with Covid.

Me? Unvaxed and haven't even had sniffles for 5.5 years now.

Sorry what do you mean theory?
Is the theory in a follow up cap?

wtf? or you could do a mouse study and mogg a mouse with vaccines and illnesses until you get saturation. you could use a primate if you are worried about lifespan issues. why would you use humans you sick fuck? go make sure the humor thread has been blessed.

Trump watches TV A LOT. Think about that. An old boomer who gets most of his ideas from TV. how stupid is that?

See link

Humans have already been used. Getting funding for a study exposing the vaxx as poison is probably tough at the moment.

It's a bioweapon.

Jews figured out how to ddos god

My bad.