Is it truly over for him?

I thought the Fed raid increased his positive popularity?

Look at the fucking comments in social media. It's fucking over. The normies literally want to prosecute him.

Attached: images (3).jpg (460x259, 11.47K)

>NOOOOOOO DA FEDS CAN'T EXECUTE A NO KNOCK RAID OF TRUMP'S VILLA WITH A WARRANT
>THEY'RE GONNA ARREST HIM WITH ANY EVIDENCE OF CRIMINAL WRONGDOING *GASP* DIS IS A BANANA REPUBLIC CIBIL WAR NOW!!!!11!!!1111!!!11!!!!1
Don't want the time? Don't do the crime.

Shouldn't have rigged the election in 2016 because your micro-dicked tiny handed ego was afraid of losing to a boss babe old woman Donnie. Shouldn't have taken CLASSIFIED info from the WH so you could store it in your fake gold plated safe Donnie.

Thank god we have a REAL president now that won't pander to the futile populism fix of a large plurality of undesirables within this country, and isn't afraid to use law enforcement to put an end to the MAGA cancer eating away at the majestic tapestry that is our democracy. America is back!

Attached: 1541726375857.jpg (1240x1031, 226.67K)

When it turns up nothing, he will rise to be even more powerful. He will be able to mock the FBI as the stooges they are.

>social media
>real people
>pick one

Post nose

Nah, I actually think the outrage over the raid is overtaking the actual raid itself

>Literal Copypasta Kike Shill
Kys Moshe. Back to Tel-Aviv

>social media is saying it so its gotta be true!

This is probably the gayest of demoralization threads I've seen. Glowniggers get another more competent NGO pls.

Sage

What proxy service do you use?

history is repeating now

Nice copypasta

Sage

Attached: 1660030882655373.jpg (711x1066, 88.37K)

>Is it truly over for him?
It's only just begun.

>shills and bots are only on here

Attached: 1607231644927.jpg (648x674, 47.95K)

He’s too fucking old. Gotta let it go man. No more 90 year old shitters holding office please

YOUR LEADERS ARE PEDOPHILES, ALL OF THEM. EVERY SINGLE ONE IS COMPLICIT.

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO IN THE FACE OF GOD?

Attached: 1660031328507870.jpg (2048x1365, 667.44K)

>Proxy service
I can't even use VPN in my fucking country (Flipland). It always disconnects

Lol lmao russiagate. Also note how fags love attacking their enemies as being fags as they know faggotry is a curse. Like devils dragging others down with them to the pit. Sage

You are right, we are not allowed to have an opposition party in America. This is a completely ordinary state of affairs.

>I thought the Fed raid increased his positive popularity?
It did. Even CNN female retards confirmed it. Dana Bash was getting calls from people saying "I didn't want Trump to run, but now I do".

>thinking social media consensus is accurate depiction of what Americans want after years of censorship and blocking conservatives

>god
It's God, you blasphemous communist.

And it will only take two more weeks for this to happen...

Why are Filipino posters so based? Japanese too.

>ban all right wingers from social media
>”see guide the consensus is that trump is done!”
Ironically this is an effective trick

>mock
I am tired of the nigger tier clap back bullshit for social media points, myself

>normies
You mean bots, Elon.

Nah not all. Flips from the Flipland mainland are mainly based. Flips from America, especially California, would probably vote Hillary and cut their cocks off for trannification.