Psst... hey kid

wanna join an insurrection?

Attached: frU5BXwVrb.png (794x1001, 342.46K)

>NOOOOOOO DA FEDS CAN'T EXECUTE A NO KNOCK RAID OF TRUMP'S VILLA WITH A WARRANT
>THEY'RE GONNA ARREST HIM WITH ANY EVIDENCE OF CRIMINAL WRONGDOING *GASP* DIS IS A BANANA REPUBLIC CIBIL WAR NOW!!!!11!!!1111!!!11!!!!1
Don't want the time? Don't do the crime.

Shouldn't have rigged the election in 2016 because your micro-dicked tiny handed ego was afraid of losing to a boss babe old woman Donnie. Shouldn't have taken CLASSIFIED info from the WH so you could store it in your fake gold plated safe Donnie.

Thank god we have a REAL president now that won't pander to the futile populism fix of a large plurality of undesirables within this country, and isn't afraid to use law enforcement to put an end to the MAGA cancer eating away at the majestic tapestry that is our democracy. America is back!

what crime was that, bot?

disgusting bot activity, retarded shill content

I feel left out i didn't get one

Attached: 1.jpg (684x684, 78.08K)

You have to admire the glowniggers tactics. All they need to do is infiltrate a small percentage of groups and movements. Then everyone becomes constantly paranoid about glowniggers.

>Is this text message glowing?
>It might be, it's something they would do.
>Better ignore it just in case.

Their tactics, which require very few resources, help prevent organization on a massive scale, and there's nothing you can do about it. Don't (You) me.

copy pasta shill
how would it even be possible for outsider trump who couldnt even control his own administration as president to have been able to rig a federal election?

Attached: 2022-02-27_07-52-17.png (883x568, 243.34K)

This. Glowniggers do your fucking job.

Glowers on telegram hit me with “hey how excited are you about the Great Strike Storm” or similar shit. I just respond “Gay” and they delete the chat.

>FIFTEEN NO-KNOCK WARRANTS ON RAM RANCH

Yeah, man wtf is this shit? I thought I was already on the list and everything.

imagine glowniggers texting you directly monkaS

>how do you do, fellow insurrectionists?

Attached: dvir.png (678x885, 457.73K)

AAAAAAAAAHHHH IT GLOWWWWSSSSS!!!!

>there's nothing you can do about it.
History would suggest small groups working independently, with a common enemy, make a formidable opponent. Sheer numbers dictates that infiltrating these groups would be impossible.

Muh sacred nigger halls

kys jew

>real president

Pedo joe is a “real” president now ?

Attached: E0F10A26-283E-4E66-9ADD-5C13D16E2ECE.png (354x387, 332.88K)

How would one wage war against an oppressive government without getting killed or sent to prison for life? Seems as though it's nearly impossible to do anything meaningful without risking everything. Am I wrong?

There are literally hundreds of millions of American

WTF glowies I didn't get an invite :(

Attached: 1638766938706.jpg (720x539, 30.47K)

Hey kid want to blow up a federal building?

Attached: HeyKid.jpg (640x494, 41.3K)

>hey kid wanna join an insurrection ?

Attached: 1C2E59EA-61B1-484E-B19C-F91A983DDDD5.jpg (653x327, 93.58K)

Those who didn't get the text are the targets.

mine wasn't about an insurrection. something along the lines of "TRUMP'S FIRST STATEMENT SINCE THE FBI RAIDED HIS HOME! BE THE FIRST TWO SEE--CLICK HERE"

>glow so bright

Attached: A0664DB3-4AF3-4E44-B285-5202884FC94D.png (419x424, 208.1K)

I thought the same thing when I first saw this. What kind of pants shitting retard thinks this is good bait?

lol

In minecraft? Remember the bot last year posting the secret pol discord channel and that disapeared a few months before the latest round of targeted mass shootings?

The military and LEOs are outnumbered about 100 to 1. They like the way you think because it keeps you docile and afraid.

still not getting the vax