Anti-globohomo coalition

Xi Jinping, Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong Un

twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1470481602362945544

Attached: Capture.png (729x848, 320.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

joshf731.substack.com/p/top-eastern-and-western-jews-in-lockstep
archive.is/Xq4eS
joshf731.substack.com/p/chabad-plan-to-annexe-all-western
joshf731.substack.com/p/jewish-controlled-geopolitics-sino
joshf731.substack.com/p/pre-planned-jewish-collapse-of-the
files.catbox.moe/yj3dk8.mp4
files.catbox.moe/hywgdj.mp4
files.catbox.moe/mo2vln.mp4
youtu.be/oUcSvgFy2_0
youtu.be/tjNAo-5PeoY
files.catbox.moe/jqsumo.mp4
files.catbox.moe/ep4fy8.mp4
archive.is/0Ka4j
archive.is/W0JTw
archive.is/w4GpO
archive.is/LbTGy
archive.is/1ZAht
archive.is/un6mG
youtu.be/maIigM0PgzE
airuniversity.af.edu/Portals/10/CASI/documents/Translations/2022-02-04 China Russia joint statement International Relations Entering a New Era.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I see this getting coopted by Jews at some point.

Russia yes. China no.

>Bill O'Reilly
No, seriously, what fucking timeline is this?

Trump has been taken off the Chess Board. We told him to drain the swamp. He chose to lick Jewish boots. Now he's paying the price. Shummer told him "We got six ways from Sunday at getting back at you". Play ball goyim. That is what he was told when they chose him to run. He chose not to murder Iranians for Jews and sacrifice white Christian men for Israel. Now he's going to jail for instigating a coup against Jewmerica. Many such instances of weak Golems like him. And the other weak Golems...the Conservacucks aren't going to do jack shit. They all are avowed Zionists and kneel before the Jew and kiss their feet. This is all a prelude to triggering the mass of patriocucks to respond so the Jews can play the victim and arouse the left to demand gulags for the right.
Covid
Abortion
Sedition
Climate change
Gun control
Jews are building their portfolio of liberal grievance. They just need the right to respond with violence to shut America down. Trump had his chance to declare a state of emergence and nationalize the banks and the media while there were still some real white men in the military. Now they are all communist faggots. They are closing the net. And the retards in the Republican party can't even get one trial for election terrorism going. The can't even gather a march for our Jan 6th hostages. The right is a limp fucking dick and Trump was a compromised Cuck that thought he was going to collect documents and use them for blackmail to keep himself safe. He was and is a coward. He should have at least set up a dead man switch to dump the documents to the internet.

They are all Globohomo.
They are all working on their own CBDC's and the Great Reset is nothing more than reducing western hegemony and shifting towards BRICS to serve Globohomo bankers and corporations for the next 100 years now that the current USD fiat system is on it's last leg, 300+ trillion in global debt..

Jej

I can't say this is wrong but I can't say it is right either. I want to believe that a Petro-BRIC will destroy the Zionists but so much of the BRIC is set up and controlled by Jews I can't believe any of those nations have the will to cleave the Jewish parasites from their necks. China was my hopeful. Jews can't infiltrate as easily thus they have to stay in the shadows. And I hoped the Chinese would see the Globohomo turning their boys into fat tranny faggots would trigger their natioinalism and it has to some degree but I'm unsure if they realize that it is the Jew behind it. Perhaps they will be the first race to see through the Jew and purge them completely from their system. I know Russia will never do it and India is too passive and Brazil has its ruling class of Jews embed into its system. Which is true of most South American countries. They are of course all funded from the Rothschild Clan and its network of Jewish allies and and Sayanim. I really don't know if the BRIC currency will break free of Zionist control and even if it does, I can certainly cannot say the Jews won't regain control over their currency. I'm sure if they ever do set up a non-Jew controlled currency the Jews will whip their gentile golems to call for all out war against this "threat to democracy". Why do you think the Jews got so much money sent to Ukraine? Well besides so Jews could launder it back to Israel and AIPAC of course. They can't start losing ground to a rising currency sovereign. Oppressing people through their money supply is the Jew's bread and butter. Without it they are severely crippled.

Putin is part of globohomo.

This remains to be seen. I've heard arguments on both sides. He definitely sucks Jewish dick. This much is certain. But his Jewish Oligarchs laundered hundreds of billions out of Russia through HSBC and into Israel. Putin noticed their lack of national spirit. Jews did what Jews always do. They parasite. They didn't invest INTO Russia. And why would they want to see white Christians prosper. The Christcucks just can't seem to understand how much Jews fucking hate them and want them all dead. And Putin is no exception. He like the rest of them all believe they worship the same God with the Jews. They don't. Jews worship Satan in order to ascend to godhood. This is the mission of their messiah and messianic process. It's gnosticism. Lucifer is the archetype for KNOWLEDGE and transformation into higher beings. Jews are transhumanists and whatever they believe about God the creator they don't see themselves in union with him until they ascend to godhood themselves. This is why they are in partnership with Lucifer. It's complicated to say the least. Suffice it to say they call the Torah the Belly of The Snake because like a snake they see it as malleable such that its secrets can be extracted through occult numerology and divination. They see it as WORD magic. Look up the Kabylion. This is the Mystery of Babylon and the core of all liberalism today. Putin like the rest of the Christcucks can't even fathom the occultish depths of the Talmudic Judaism. So it is doubtful that Putin can break through the WORD magic spell over his people invoked by Judaism Sorcery and Usury. The white spirit is too naive to understand the spiritual mechanics of of the Kabbalah Wizards. Putin would have to repent of his wicked degeneracy and call of Christ for revelation to fully Red Pill and liberate his people from the Principality of Judaism.

Q predicted this

Attached: 140 China Russia.jpg (530x1006, 123.68K)

*ahem*
>Top Eastern & Western Jews in lockstep - Kissinger & Dugin
joshf731.substack.com/p/top-eastern-and-western-jews-in-lockstep
>WEF, Putin & Xi working to Dugin's Multipolar Eurasian plan (Global Jewish-communist slavery)
archive.is/Xq4eS
>Chabad plan to annexe all Western Europe & destroy Western civilization in pre-planned WW3
joshf731.substack.com/p/chabad-plan-to-annexe-all-western
>Perestroika Deception - Sino-soviet Scissors Strategy Explained
joshf731.substack.com/p/jewish-controlled-geopolitics-sino
>PRE-PLANNED JEWISH COLLAPSE OF THE WEST IN FULL SWING
joshf731.substack.com/p/pre-planned-jewish-collapse-of-the
>The Great Reset - Trudeau's Russian Propaganda
files.catbox.moe/yj3dk8.mp4
>Who Is Henry Kissinger? f. The Great Reset
files.catbox.moe/hywgdj.mp4
>Putin, Soros, Thunberg - Assault on Western Energy
files.catbox.moe/mo2vln.mp4
>China's Belt & Road Initiative: The Israeli-Chinese Nexus
youtu.be/oUcSvgFy2_0
>Communism in Russia: Russia is Building the New World Order
youtu.be/tjNAo-5PeoY
>Rabbi David Eliezri: Jews Run Russia
files.catbox.moe/jqsumo.mp4
>Trump, Putin, Israel, Chabad - A True Collusion Story
files.catbox.moe/ep4fy8.mp4

Attached: 1647741817338.jpg (1242x1891, 330.22K)

globohomo is undergoing mitosis

Attached: reaction wef schwab red blue bug false choice.jpg (1024x997, 90.17K)

>Trump controlled by the KGB/Mossad:
Part 1: archive.is/0Ka4j
Part 2: archive.is/W0JTw
Part 3: archive.is/w4GpO
part: 4: archive.is/LbTGy
Part 5: archive.is/1ZAht
Part 6: archive.is/un6mG
>Rats in the Ranks (full documentary)
youtu.be/maIigM0PgzE

Attached: 1659099962701074.png (832x644, 729.44K)

>They just need the right to respond with violence to shut America down.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO FUCKING SUPER-DUPER SCARED!!!!! I BETTER NOT DO SHIT!!! OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump outed himself, not that it wasn't already obvious to any one who was actually paying attention. Read this document below.

airuniversity.af.edu/Portals/10/CASI/documents/Translations/2022-02-04 China Russia joint statement International Relations Entering a New Era.pdf

Attached: 19394485505669697.png (1508x1856, 444.86K)

it blows my mind that trunp did more for the international peace process than the last 5 presidents

Attached: 00home.jpg (315x404, 24.57K)

Ok that's fucking funny

kek

Now that the dust has settled... stop trusting the plan.

Attached: 19394585696056566.png (1029x1141, 1.24M)

Attached: 1657695980890.png (820x3120, 1.27M)

They aren't anti-globohomo - they have their own versions of it which have even less free speech than we do. Plus, their visions for whites would not be pretty.

>Chinks, commies and Koreans
>Anti-globohomo
Hilarious.

The picture has the word structure of a chinaman trying to speak English