America

he stand for you and you betray him, you had one chance and you blew it, honestly you deserve brandon

Attached: trumpdidit.jpg (824x522, 137.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Communist traitors are implementing Communism in America.

Trump is still in control if you read Q. He’s on his way back as we speak.

DONT LOSE FAITH IN MAGA

Based

Two more weeks until my anal hernia heals.

Lucian Pye from MIT popularized the idea of approaching geopolitics by associating a certain personal psychology to a given people or nation. But America is not one person. It's a seething roaring sweaty convulsing mass.

Trump is a cancerous fraud who just told people what they wanted to hear and the idiots believed him. You should fuck off back to burying your shit or whatever you third worlders do.

>oy vey
I thought trump was the best friend of israel, JIDF

And a Jesuit in the name of Chessus.

Mexico is a shithole

lol there is more to life than cheap gas.. this is mainly a poorfag or truckfag's problem. Not all of use drive white trash mobile F150s and Silverados.

But that's wrong, energy vampire jew kike cocksucker infant molester.

True. Faggots like you are to busy sucking cock and sticking things up your ass. You really don't have time for anything else do ya?

Increase in gas prices makes every single product that's transported by it and every service that's reliant on it more expensive.
Almost everything is tied to gas prices in this country. We don't have as much rail and river infrastructure as other places, like Europe and China. Maybe we should've built it stronger, but we're also much larger and spread out than Europe, at least, with a different geography.

always has been

Why are all the radical hardcore communists in total panic mode this far out from election day? Didn't they have any backup plans when they should have known that nobody buys this bullshit outside of their own hugbox operators?

yes
absolutely
BUT, what if I told you here you don't have to get vaccines, HRT, GMO corn syrup or worship niggers and kikes?

Attached: 1651809983412.gif (722x176, 55.61K)

The election was stolen live on TV mi amigo. The US is no better than any other country right now. Actual freedom is an illusion, those with $ select a leader now.

I don't have to do any of that in the US. Not that I specifically have anything against mexico other than its own government-cartel complex.

amigo, here in mexico they had 75 consecutive YEARS of SINGLE party ruling, today the mothafucker sitting as president just nationalized lithium, open refineries, avoided foreign intervention during covid scam and is building new railroads to connect atlantic and pacific trade, not bad for a shithole
>press x to doubt

Attached: 347-347597.jpg (820x1335, 371.34K)

You can doubt all you want, I guess. Mexico is even more lawless and I assume you have plenty of people who don't play any of those games.

there is a certain beauty in the lawlessness here, police here exist to protect criminals, everyone is aware of that, but good luck with american courts and laws, by the time you realize they worthless may be too late, trust the plan KEK!!

Attached: 1657157446609.jpg (474x474, 26.54K)

Attached: hackman.jpg (450x500, 78.07K)

A white pill:
>73% of Trump voters think Democrats are trying to REPLACE white people with "immigrants and people of color who share their political views", shocking new poll shows
>The survey also asked: "Do you personally believe that in the U.S. Jewish people are trying to replace white Americans with immigrants and people of color who share Jewish people’s views?"
>12% of Trump voters replied "Yes"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10896935/73-Trump-voters-think-Democrats-trying-REPLACE-white-people-win-votes.html
>Scientists at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have found that when just 10 percent of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will always eventually be adopted by the majority of the society
phys.org/news/2011-07-minority-scientists-ideas.amp

Obviously most people are not going to openly name the jew to some random pollster... so safe to say you can easily double or triple these numbers, at a minimum.

Jew political, funding and voting data:

We're halfway there. I don't know about trusting what plan beyond a deep state plan to throw more chaff into the wind. I never heard what any plan was about, let alone why to trust it, but then again I don't consume jewish media very much.