People from the job I'm interviewing at are liking this post on linkedin

People from the job I'm interviewing at are liking this post on linkedin.

How fucked am I anons?

Attached: file.png (647x874, 492.99K)

You're only fucked if you take the job.

I can't wait for these kids to grow up and talk about how fucking delusional their parents were

I'm so fugging broke user

Love to see that little guy in 15 years cutting off his moms head

people in the comments...

Attached: file.png (642x172, 24.54K)

lol at dressing your son in a dress and sending him to elementary school

They are pedos.

this....from the photo its so obvious this is a case of a parent forcing them to wear a dress.

Then why did you buy a Any Forums pass nigga?

few based one

interestingly 90%+ of the 300+ commentors are women almost like...

bought it last year nigga

Attached: file.png (672x227, 27.94K)

Which department are they from?

I'm interviewing for a job next week that would double my salary and pay me around 160k per year. I don't give a fuck I am going to lie my ass off. I already embellished my resume as much as I could.

If I get this job I am going to live like a peasant to stack money then buy a house in Maine, NH or Vermont. I am also going to do risky stock trades to try and amass millions so I never have to work again.

God speed to all my bros trying to make it.

Attached: 1660014038626484.jpg (743x1321, 323.66K)

>you are hurting him

Munchausens by proxy

linkedin is a fedop

Attached: linked in.jpg (2600x1516, 607.65K)

All white collar jobs are like this now OP.

>Fractional CP
What did it mean by this?

>little guy
FUCKING BIGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I work for a huge Fortune 100 company with an easy job and a great salary, and within walking distance to my apartment:
Our company is hyper woke and run by white liberals (mostly women) who have pronouns in their e-mail signatures and unironically use the term "Latinx" in company newsletters, despite the only brown people working there being pajeets.
I just have to suck it up and accept it.

Attached: brendan.jpg (540x720, 32.94K)

you know these children see women get more appreciation for less work.
why wouldn't you do this?

hahahah
>white man not even in frame
did any of you get the prompt to include your demographics to benefit _diverse applicants?_

what do they mean this little guy?

how dare they misgender this young girl

I work for a small company and don't have to deal with much bs, but I want the big bucks so I am going to stomach this bullcrap and get a better paying job so I can finally make it.

I'm fully remote so I can live off like 1.2k - 1.5k per month if I go full austerity, and stack huge amount of money in just a few years. Then I am checking out and fleeing to a rural area in the woods of New England

Attached: do this.gif (200x233, 602.06K)

>I work for a small company and don't have to deal with much bs, but I want the big bucks so I am going to stomach this bullcrap and get a better paying job so I can finally make it.
I know what that's like, because I did it for years before getting to where I'm at now.
Many long hours for shit pay, getting ripped off and never getting raises.
Now I'm a salaried employee making the big bucks and getting benefits, but I'm knee-deep in globohomo.
On the plus side, my boss is a hot blonde MILF, and there's a smoking hot redhead who works near me. Plus we occasionally have tacos and Chinese food in the cafeteria, so there's that.

See his haircut? He likely picked that himself. Everything else is a deranged parent or parents.

>Pass user since 2021

he might be taking the piss

he's serious user 100%

Interestingly no one in these comments has a job that actually uses your brain
so strange

I hope you're sitting down for this shocking news, but 2021 was last year.

It why he's broke, buys shit he doesn't need to impress people that don't give a fuck about him.

That’s what all this gender bullshit is

>Transkids are like vegan cats, everyone knows who's making the decisions in that household