Dick Cheney's ad was the final nail for Trump

Let's face it, as soon as Dick Cheney put that video out the walls have for once unironically been closing in on Trump.
Dick Cheney is the new Kingmaker of the GOP, he has publically destroyed Trump's credibility and reputation, paving the way for oldschool conservatism to take hold in 2024.

It's over for Trump. DeSantis? Don't make me laugh.
We're going back to the Dubya era Any Forums. The age of no bullshit Chads unapologetically running America. Men like Donald 'What's your damage' Rumsfeld, John 'Belt and Suspenders' Ashcroft John 'It's 1942 somewhere!' Bolton, Condi 'Warrior Princess' Rice, Paul 'He's dead Jim' Wolfowitz, Karl 'Fucking A' Rove and the man himself 'Big' Dick Cheney.

No more isolationist insanity that only helps China. No more culture war bullshit on twitter, no more pandering to the MSM or trying to look good to the libs. No more grovelling to dictators in Russia and China.

No more dementia in the Oval office.

We're getting the band back together.

We're taking America back. Back to the 2000s. We're an empire and we're going to start acting like it.

America is back.

axios.com/2022/08/09/dick-cheney-liz-ad-trump-fox-news

Attached: 0.png (809x760, 577.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't want the time? Don't do the crime.

Shouldn't have rigged the election in 2016 because your micro-dicked tiny handed ego was afraid of losing to a boss babe old woman. Thank god we have a REAL president now that won't pander to the futile populism fix of a large plurality of undesirables within this country. America is back!

tl;dr

Attached: 1638052475283.png (651x1397, 354.5K)

God I can't wait until he dies

Oh boy! More wars for Halliburton. The billion dollar trans...national corporation will make make even more billions and it'll only cost us trillions in taxpayer money and hundreds of thousands in human life.

Yay for neo-cons

Attached: Eisenhower.jpg (1024x768, 234.15K)

>Dark Brandon Is Desperate

That is literally the face of evil.

Attached: 1659273876776034.jpg (960x960, 30.24K)

Democrats loves dick cheney now

>Halliburton

Attached: giphy.gif (450x300, 1.31M)

I'd honestly thought he'd been dead for a couple of years, he's that important

Attached: 1603385247081.gif (500x281, 858.63K)

I'm going to throw up reading this. The so called "american left" are now allying with Dick Cheney and defending him. You may be forcing my hand here to side with the magatards

Like anyone is going to listen to a neocon shill who got 250,000 people killed and maimed for Israel.

The only thing that is relevant about Dick Cheney is how the Democrats are now courting him, thus painting them as exactly the evil everyone suspected they were.

Imagine thinking Dick Fucking Cheney has any influence anywhere.

Was going to vote for Trump, but now that Cheney has released this ad, I realize it's all a shit show and nothing matters and politics is a waste of time.

>Scoopies!
>Viral Cheney ad
>Only on Fox!
They love the AntiChrist now.

Cuck Cheney was singing Turmp's praises when he pardoned Scooter Libby a few years ago. Then his clam eating, lesbi fisting abomination before the eyes of God daughter goes all 'resistance' and pro democrat now suddenly Cheney hates Trump.
embarassing

they still don't get it
we didn't elect Trump because of him
we elected Trump because of them
the more they hate, the stronger he gets

Attached: 3908568923.jpg (512x600, 29.24K)

all you have to do is read Any Forums and you can see that Trump has lost a shit ton of support
the magic is completely dead
>Boomers dying by the dozen
>Jan. 6 bullshit
Boomers dying is the biggest one, and I think covid was used for this purpose, to kill off the biggest right leaning voter base, boomers.

Remember how the libs hated him during the reign of George W? Warmonger!

let's face it
you're jewish

>Shouldn't have rigged the election in 2016

Election denial - It's not wrong if you're a leftoid piece of shit.

BREAKING: IRRELEVANT HAS-BEEN FROM IRRELEVANT DYNASTY POSTS ON Any Forums SO IRRELEVANT PARTY CAN PRETEND TO RETAIN IRRELEVANT POWER. PHDRUMPTPTH FOREVER BTFO.

>corrupt asshole who got us into iraq
>his daughter is using his image to campaign
lmfao, she's so fucking out of touch with reality.

Freemasons are treacherous vermin

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Reagan shriner .jpg (720x645, 68.18K)

Haliburton hasn't gone anywhere. It's still here waiting to profit off the misery of war.

since the left can meme now, is the ad a video of chaney shooting that guy in the face with a shopped trump head over it instead

Faggot has to keep a vest on to literally shock his heart every time it quits beating, faggot wanted to larp as the devil... Well it’s not so funny when you’re about to meet the devil face to face, hated neocons like W and still do

Attached: 618CC5C8-8000-4CA1-BA44-D78C3BD09B6E.jpg (828x457, 343.15K)

>Trump is to the GOP what my bullet was to my friends face
dick "the oil despoiler" cheney

>shill for pedophile cult warning us about shills from a different pedophile cult

Attached: spider-man_pointing.jpg (4096x3072, 771.88K)

>It's still here
You mean itt don't you?

Attached: faf06294-daf9-4d94-92f7-b0970eeb6fb1_text.gif (400x225, 211.26K)

Democrats hate him because Muh Bushitler's War for Oil.
Republicans would rather forget he exists.
Elites have no respect for him.
The working class sees just another lifetime Washington insider.
If there was a runoff between him, John McCain and Mitt Romney, Cheney would come in third. And McCain is dead.

Fuck off faggot your miga and Zion don shill campaign may have fooled the 85iq faggots on Any Forums but us old fags saw though that lame ass reverse psychology operation for what it was, paid for memes and all.... neck yourself faggot

Attached: 8B714BD6-0A5B-4DCA-94E5-C6B9D45CE6F3.jpg (1005x677, 57.48K)

I'm a slave for Jesus Christ the son of God. What are you saying about Jesus?

Attached: A holy war for Jesus.jpg (720x558, 107.27K)