Teen crime spree in Woodbury Minnesota. We cant raise our kids why talk garbage to world?!?!

racketmn.com/teen-crime-spree-weekend/

" On Saturday afternoon, shit got wild in and around the Woodbury Cabela’s store. According to workers, “several teens were involved in a disturbance and shoplifting incident,” one that included the attempted theft of Airsoft guns and pistol magazines, Bring Me the News reports. Things grew nuttier as the seven kids—ages 12 to 15—became “associated with a stolen vehicle,” per the very cop-y language provided by cops, and hauled ass to Lake Elmo via County Road 13. Police stopped the getaway car after a few miles but the kids fled on foot, prompting a chase that involved K9 cops, drone cops, and human cops. The youngsters were taken into custody; the incidents remain under investigation. Remarkably, as Bring Me the News reports, there was another, unrelated incident of teen car chases in Woodbury over the weekend. Four teens produced the wild footage you see below on Saturday. The manufacturer of their particular joyride vehicle, Kia, has become a popular theft target of late, due to some security glitch that allows thieves to start the cars with USB cables. "

Wow. This is another a sad day for us here in the United State of America. Every day there is more crime with young kids and ages keep going down!
And why are we then telling other lands how to live their life? We have mess at home and our childs are out of the control but instead of fixing culture and raising young generation right, we go overseas and start to make trouble in other places like Taiwan and China.
Like the saying goes, "Do not try to fix neighbor's house when your home is messy".

Attached: 美国青少年.jpg (726x394, 38.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ziFGU_NOZ9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking teens!

They are going right at the suburbs

Wumao.

ching chang chink chin ping pongbdog eaters chinese sub human bug men and sick men at that yellow feces

>美国青少年.jpg
Forgot to change the file name chang

>We cant raise our kids why talk garbage to world?!?!
>We
in English, Chang

You can start a Kia with a USB cable?

TRIPLES OF WE GOTTA STOP THESE TEENS

>teens
amazing the media still use this euphemism, they should start calling them by their proper name

yeah, wrap the usb cable around the driver's nuts, pull tightly and demand the keys

They said Kia, women don't have nuts.

Take off the VPN chink.

kek and checked

youtube.com/watch?v=ziFGU_NOZ9w

Attached: 1634266355273.jpg (700x350, 38.19K)

What the fuck. I expected some shit with plugging into one of the USB ports and having some script kiddie garbage running on a phone.....nope, just plug in the cable.

T

wait, is there no battery or power source on the other end of the usb cable? how the fuck does that even do anything?

That sounds exactly like what you would say Satan gets.

>Police stopped the getaway car after a few miles but the kids fled on foot, prompting a chase that involved K9 cops, drone cops, and human cops
What's a drone cop and are they finally admitting we have ayyys on the police force now?

Attached: they_live_alien_cop.jpg (400x500, 29.97K)

This is all I see. Assuming the power comes from the car, not sure if this is a chip or not but he doesn't mention it. Haven't driven a Hyundai or Kia in about 15 years so not familiar with their ignition lock style.

Attached: Screenshot_20220809-213038_YouTube.jpg (1200x870, 194.44K)

1PBTID

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-02-22-34-47-059~2.jpg (800x364, 68.95K)

>korean engineering
it's on a different level

Assaulting a cop drone, gets you the same time in jail. Unless you get shot. Because officer 452 had a family, he was one of them.

From the comments it looks like there is no chip on the key. Take yt comments with a grain of salt and a shot of penicillin.

Attached: Screenshot_20220809-213332_YouTube.jpg (1200x616, 289.88K)

Nobody on Any Forums is black. No larpers telling me they are black will change my mind. So there is no we in this discussion. I have to pay the price of retarded monkeys because white people wanted free labor.

>no race mentioned
it's the niggers

ching chong

bing bong

Hey, I live there!

the common denominator is niggers and minnesota is further sliding into its state of being a shithole.

it's likely they have a simple USB controller on the other side of that port that just turns the car on once it detects something plugged into the port

incredibly poor security but makes complete sense from a "debug" perspective, as it doesn't require any specific tools

Guess Ill never buy a Kia

I assumed they were using 5v or 12v via usb to force power through a port on the steering column, it looks like they just use the usb cuz of the shape?

Attached: 20220802-Hyundai-Kia-Theft-USB-Cable-KiaBoyz-Kia-Boys-Kia-Boyz.jpg (1920x1080, 99.67K)