Why does calling it a raid trigger them?

Why does calling it a raid trigger them?

twitter.com/6sidedcrystal/status/1557076486410182656

Attached: raid.jpg (896x461, 75.19K)

New definition just dropped

Because you touch yourself at night.

Because it has aids in the word and so do they.

i knew there was something weird about news intentionally avoiding the word raid

>It's not a raid they just had men with rifles and turned off all the security cameras. All they did was break a few safes and locks while waving guns around, totally not a raid Chuds.

Who is them?
It was a raid and it was fucking based

Attached: bidenlaugh.jpg (3009x2006, 310K)

>they did not break in
this sentence tells me they feel ashamed of it

Yeah it wasn't a raid, that sounds more like an insurrection.

ITS A RECESSION AND ITS A RAID

checked.

ar15's and body armor are just cool ways to express yourself. there was clearly no raid

So because protesters were let in to the capitol on January 6, that doesn’t make it an insurrection?

They're pissed because the entire story is already fucked. Everyone agrees the FBI is shit and the concept of no-knock raiding has no favorable view.

Just respond to the loonie troonie that the FBI were simply let in to Breonna Taylor's house too.

Attached: jevil.gif (230x240, 77.31K)

I am 3000% sure there isn't a single broken window or scuffed gold column at the place geez. It's Trump's place not Breonna Taylor's (or Duncan Lemp's)

Attached: 3-1589513244.jpg (660x880, 73.83K)

lol, your post just made me think:
>member when the left tried to push the false narrative the brianna taylor was killed because of the police not knocking?
>BUT THIS TIME IT'S TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!1
They cannot keep consistent with their outrage at all.

turns out "raid" polls badly

AH AH AH

Attached: B3E28C46-AE83-4B8C-B5BC-760F79CF1F17.jpg (460x259, 20.91K)

Because they are afraid of being caught in the net.

Because they lost control of the narrative and Centrists like Andrew Yang started to express concern.

I don’t care if the jannies let them in, if the fbi comes on Pol they are raiding Pol

I keep hearing they broke into his safe. If it wasn't a raid then it was breaking and entering.

because it was illegal most likely

did the FBI cross the state lines to perform the raid?