No Refunds

Finally a study for the aspect of that thing that should have been studied thoroughly months before approval and certainly before any coercion.

P.S. no refunds

Attached: no refunds.png (592x511, 151.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

igorchudov.substack.com/p/steve-kirsch-germ-line-mutation-allegations
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UQYTb9DwKjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Couldn't be any less of my problem.
So long as there's enough wagies to run the machines, I'm good.

>13-18 year olds
This is a accumulative issue with time, yes? As the outer lining of the heart is exposed to free floating spikes produced by Cells that had the mRNA payload reverse transcribed into their genomes, the condition will worsen until premature death. Also, why is it only men developing this issue?

Attached: Moderna anon leak LNP Organ Distribution.jpg (1491x803, 422.22K)

It would be nice to know if anybody at all is checking for germ line mutations as alleged in your picrel. There's been some people saying it's a good idea like in the following link but I don't know of anyone actually doing it.
>igorchudov.substack.com/p/steve-kirsch-germ-line-mutation-allegations

Its only men bc the lipid nano particles are fatphillic, if you are natty (as young men are) then its the fat around your heart.

so 301 out of like 35 million?

>Also, why is it only men developing this issue?
fewer men have cushy desk jobs
anyway, Trump's greatest accomplishment first term seems to be convincing all his political enemies to literally kill themselves

Attached: 1657824677197.jpg (1024x827, 67.06K)

Are you retarded?

301 people were tested. 35 million has nothing to do with anything

>As the outer lining of the heart is exposed to free floating spikes produced by Cells that had the mRNA payload reverse transcribed into their genomes

lmao, you're so smart user

301 is the number of 13-18 year old participants
18% (54) of them had abnormal EKG
7 of them have pernament heart damage (myocarditis, heart tissue does not heal, it scars)
2 of them hospitalized
1 in intensive care

SO FAR

er, no...approx 35 million people at least were vaccinated in thailand by that time period. that's an extremely lax number- the real number is probably 20m higher .I gave you an immense benefit of the doubt to make your argument easier

it's not "301 people were tested" it's 301 people had symptoms requiring testing

out of tens of millions

do you understand now? there is no such thing as a subclinical presentation of myocarditis. are you suggesting millions with myocarditis did not present clinically or seek medical help?

what you are seeing is an approximate RATE of 301/tens of millions

calling me retarded...literally can't think or analyze things at a grade school level. this place is pathetic

guys, i had sex with a girl i met on Any Forums and she was double-vaxxed. i ate her out, had my penis sucked, and stuck my prnis inside of her vagina until penis juice came out. have i basically vaxxed myself? am i gonna get vax-aids? its really been making me nervous and i dont know who else to turn to. at first, i figured nothing would happen so i didnt take it seriously, but now that the deed is done i feel almost dread. like there is no going back now. is there a way to test for vax-aids?

i made a post somewhat similar to this like 2 weeks ago on here and most of you guys said it was fine.

Attached: 1518301342997.png (500x539, 112.81K)

>the real number is probably 20m higher
lol
>This prospective cohort study enrolled students from two schools aged 13–18 years who received the second dose of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine.

>it's not "301 people were tested"
Yes it is. Rapid response diversity hire, or do you do it for free?

301 people who had symptoms are the cohort

not 301 random people

do you understand yet?

btw 53 million with 2 doses in thailand. basically called it because i understand the world

you're playing with people above your level, sorry :(

now say the word cope

You'll be fine. But she won't get pregnant.

>ate out a girl from Any Forums

i wish i had a gif of someone vomiting hard enough to convey how much i want to vomit right now

I understand you either don't understand how clinical trials work or don't want to hear the truth
Either way, the main takeaway here is you will die as a result of taking the experimental vaccine
prepare your will and say your goodbyes before the sudden cardiac arrest or slow painful ADE kills you

I would also like an answer to this question. I'm kind of a manwhore and I've had sex with a ton of vaxxed women. How would I even check?

>no coherent response

like I thought. you posted evidence that the rate of myocarditis is approx. 301/53 million

good job, you're more likely to be hit by lightning or something. lol!

still not getting the vax

at least we still have our freedom

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UQYTb9DwKjQ