Remember: this is all an op

Look at all the glowniggers making posts encouraging violence.
Look at all the media assets inciting violence.
(((They))) want violence
(((They))) need an excuse to declare martial law and cancel the elections

Attached: ana-de-armas-1626771511.jpg (3000x2077, 812.62K)

Nigger if violence starts I’m not going to finish until every kike in this country is crafted into fine lamps.

There are way too many guns to enact martial law

We thought there were to many guns to enforce COVID lockdowns.
Never underestimate the power of propaganda on retards

Why do any of us give a fuck anymore? This country will be finished by 2026 and can be balkanized by the remaining red necks, niggers, spics and other assortment of shit skins.

idk anymore OP, going the peaceful route is what people been doing all this time and havent seen much progress. what are the other alternatives then?

Speak for yourself, coward. I'll be there in fifteen minutes.

Every trump endorsed candidate wins primaries
Trump candidates overwhelming favorites in the generals.
Entire country watching the count knowing election fraud will be tried.

Just vote and poll watch and it's over for (((them)))

>goy, just vote! Just like last time goy it still works you have control I’m super serious goy! It’ll be cool this time!

This has always been the best play desu famalam
BLM
Covid
Jan6th
And more and more all I hear is about people awakening to the (((problem)))
Critical mass has got to be just a few more overplayed hands away

Attached: IMG_20220810_101925_635.jpg (816x1024, 82.07K)

They pushed blue eyed, blondes to the lowest run of the social ladder. This, while everyone still lusts madly after the color pattern. The Jews can't have their perfect Imperium because people would rather breed with pretty colors than darkies.

When you consider ALL of the actors in this play are owned it is easier to distance yourself from the emotional reaction they want. For those who have a gard tine just imagine this is an episode of The Apprentice. It is all scripted

whats the difference between last time and this time? I don't see it. Trump failed to drain the swamp and did not go after hillary. I've seen pictures of trump with the tiny kike hat. sure, dems are overwhelmingly backed up by kike money, but fuck this isn't something new. it's not like the upper echelons of government are ignorant to all of this. the only thing I know is that the founding fathers gave the right to bear arms to overthrow corrupt governments, and the whole wheel is corrupt. I'm just a portuguese dude from the other side of the atlantic but I know that if you clean house, it will be better for every other country.

ok. but the only way to make (((them))) stop is to use force against (((them)))

talking doesnt do shit.

Not thinking about the smell.

Attached: 9E381733-EAAA-4E33-88C6-17C51F40A743.gif (400x225, 515.59K)

The country knows election fraud will be tried.
Every soccer mom is going to have her cell phone on recording all the fuckery in real time

They don’t want it, they’d lose.

Attached: 2712C62C-04F4-4B34-A4DF-8CA626403C0C.jpg (894x1024, 216.85K)

but didn't that happen with biden / trump? are votes still mail in ballots this time or this time everyone goes vote at the table?

Yes, we must vote instead and just redpill the normies and trust the plan because that's worked so well so far!
Another Trump presidency will certainly save America since this time he'll surely drain the swamp, arrest all the pedo elites, and establish a White ethnostate!
Whatever we do, we must uphold the sanctity of the elections because the elections really do determine whether good of evil wins!
right?

at some point self defense cant be called glowing right?

>(((They))) want violence
Don't you? What are you just going to be a pasficied cattle forever doing nothing and voting for people who hate you over and over again?

I don't understand this mindset. OP is just way too comfortable and that results in him being way too scared to take risk, so he'll tolerate being raped.

OP is the kind of person who wouldn't have your back in a fight because you MIGHT fall on the pavement and crack your neck. Better safe than sorry, he mutters all the way to complete annihilation. He's the kind of person that stayed behind while all the good men went and died in the war, now all we have around is are beta cockroaches like him, shirking duty.

Don't you ever again post my beautiful angel to attract attention to your stupid threads nigger.

Right. I don't know why more people don't get this. Or maybe they do get it and just play dumb?

We are running out of options. Violence is the only option left at this point.

>glowies want violence
>glowies want to overthrow democracy
Can nigger anons stop trying to make the FBI look more based than they are? There is no "Deep State", what you're looking at is the natural result of capitalist imperialism and the industrial revolution. Violence is the cure for the entropy and rot the average normie clings to.
>muh law and order
>muh free market
>muh thriving academia
Literally burn cities down and watch everything start to make sense.

That's the problem with violence, the only solution to your mafia. You will play the victim.

You will also try to play both sides again.

>Look at all the glowniggers making posts encouraging violence.
>Look at all the media assets inciting violence.
>(((They))) want violence
>(((They))) need an excuse to declare martial law and cancel the elections

You are 110% correct, they are using the glowies, trolls, and bots to try to push us into a corner where somebody will fire the first shot...

Attached: 1651069755647.png (384x825, 165.8K)

This thread is full of fucking faggots, cowards, quislings, and glowies -- all convinced that the foreplay means that this is going nowhere.
If it's going to happen, it's going to happen and you'd better fucking prepare for it -- and to the glowies here, it's *your* fucking fault.
Historybooks say this is all heading to a bloody head, and those always have build-ups like this. When was the last time a civilization's fracturing got this far and then false-started? Clearly you haven't bothered with history, ever, because you think wars just "pop off" after the first slight.
But then when they DO pop off, after all the bullshit, it looks like something ridiculous, like a farmer shooting at a policeman or a retard being kidnapped by another retard and finally the excuses have added up long enough that RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION takes over and nothing is left holding back the violence.
Boston Massacre happened in 1770, but the colonists of America had numbered over 20 sins of the King and Britain before they finally revolted in 1776, but revolt they did, even though quislings, cowards, traitors, and toads like (You) all were convinced, in 1775, that nothing ever happens, since they didn't revolt in 1770. Those cowards, traitors, and quislings hanged from gallows until dead.

Attached: cia in nm.jpg (1080x1308, 625.01K)