I'm tired guys. I'm tired of being hateful...

I'm tired guys. I'm tired of being hateful. I've been working with these 2 non whites and I'm just tired of all my racist beliefs.

Attached: download.png (230x219, 7K)

Allow me to take over OP. Fuck all of you stupid dirty niggers

I wasn't racist til I had a son and realized I care more about him than anyone else. Sorry you are virgin.

Unironic racism is pure cringe. Skin color is irrelevant, individuals and their beliefs are what's important.

okay now invite them over to your house for dinner

>I've been working with these 2 non whites
Not posting obligatory greentext.

Attached: 1638689350244.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

Nice. You should relax around them lmao

WFH doesn't count

Don't be hateful, hate will consume you.

But that doesn't mean you turn your brain off, either. You know what you know. You can try to push it aside and ignore it, but the truth will manifest itself.

> be me
> extremely redpilled on race
> reached my limit with stress/hate
> become christcuck
> "push those thoughts about nonwhites away, user"
> summer chimpouts of 2020 happens
> realize there is no running from the truth
> eventually no longer christcuck

just do fake gang signs when you see them

are they tired of their racist beliefs though?

just dont relax.

Go back

the christcuck reveals his true form

repent

Attached: 01c5ca27c6[1].jpg (750x1000, 120.25K)

Fake story. Working with non whites makes you racist.

It's not real, Pedro.

Just take a nap you'll wake up refreshed and ready for a new round of racisms

No that's a true fren

Attached: 1654718013461.jpg (400x302, 31.55K)

Don’t let hate consoom you, but at the same time it’s perfectly sane to be racially aware. For example it’s alright if u have a couple of black friends but i wouldn’t let them date my daughter

PATRIOTS
Dark Brandon is now Shadow Prez
He has been playing 8d chess this whole time
Anyone read Hamlet?
Q has
Once the time is right
Biden will strike
Trump and Biden will rule the New American Empire
They will destroy the swamp
They will lock her up with other traitors
All will be Made to Build America Back to being Better than Great Again
This is the prophecy
You now know

It’s not really healthy to actually hate ALL of a people

Honest question, why do you shills put in such sub par efforts? It's always the same shit ass Fed Frog picture, always the same few sentences that are so obviously fake, and you just repost it every 4 days for the last decade. WHY? If you are going to be a shill why not actually do your job? Lazy fucks.

if 2 outliers simply existing are able to make you rethink your entire worldview, your worldview was dumb

if you held any beliefs that precluded you from shooting the breeze with a brown person while at work, your beliefs were dumb

>yes goy, crminal behavior isn't genetic or anything like that

Attached: 1399904775377.png (754x585, 209.85K)

Probable demoralization thread, I guess? On the off chance that this is real, being racist doesn't necessarily mean hating every individual of every other race. It means realizing that there are bonafide differences between the races, and then concluding that is rational to prefer one's own race. I have plenty of non-white friends, including one Mexican that's significantly more racist than I am. Trends do not dictate individual outcomes, skin color is not meaningless but individual character matters too.

I work with niggers and faggots and women all the time. You must have a weak mind if you can't handle being around them and working with them. I enjoy the game. Always being super friendly while also trying to ruin their life and career. They're doing the same to you. Get in the game pussy. Get a faggot fired, beat a nigger for a promotion, make sure you get paid more than women. Fuck em

You can reliably predict how people will behave using racism. Your loss if you choose to not know what you know immediately from seeing the "person"

Hating on individuals because of their race is cringe, but acknowledging that race is real and has implications on group averages in different characteristics is a completely seperate topic.

>I've been working with these 2 non whites

Most non-whites that immigrate to North America are the high IQ, elitist ones. Trust me, if you more low class, stupid ones (like in Europe) you would have a very different opinion.

Bend over and spread them then, you weak minded faggot.

I was put on this earth for a reason. To make sure niggers and disgusting Indians know their place when other anons are to tired to do it

Retard leaf. Being racist doesn't mean you have to hate every single individual. If I see a brown person, I hate them. But if I get to know them as a person and realize they're decent people the hate stops. Not every dog will bite you, but taking actions on the assumption that they will is what keeps you safe.

These are niggers and women user, they wouldn't and couldn't do a good job. It's awfully bigoted of you to treat a nigger or a woman as an equal when you know damn good and well their retarded. It's just mean

Accepting anyone who isn’t your kin and kith is cringe. Race realism is half of the battle, the other half is acting upon it.
Tolerance is defeat.

Just wait until you get denied medical treatment for being white like what happened here. It won't be long now.

Don't be racist and hate for unfounded beliefs. Hate based on actual data and personal experiences.

The darker the skin, the more likely they will commit random act of violence or robbery

God made it pretty simple.

On the other hand every pitbull should be violently murdered until they’re all extinct