Do you see this man as an American?

>On May 2, 1968, a 12-man Special Forces patrol, which included nine Montagnard tribesmen, was surrounded by an NVA infantry battalion of about 1,000 men. Benavidez heard the radio appeal for help and boarded a helicopter to respond. Armed only with a knife, he jumped from the helicopter carrying his medical bag and ran to help the trapped patrol. Benavidez "distinguished himself by a series of daring and extremely valorous actions... and because of his gallant choice to join voluntarily his comrades who were in critical straits, to expose himself constantly to withering enemy fire, and his refusal to be stopped despite numerous severe wounds, saved the lives of at least eight men."[5]

>At one point in the battle an NVA soldier accosted him and stabbed him with his bayonet. Benavidez pulled it out, drew his own knife, killed him and kept going, leaving his knife in the NVA soldier's body. He later killed two more NVA soldiers with an AK-47 while providing cover fire for the people boarding the helicopter. After the battle, he was evacuated to the base camp, examined, and thought to be dead. As he was placed in a body bag among the other dead in body bags, he was suddenly recognized by a friend who called for help. A doctor came and examined him but believed Benavidez was dead. The doctor was about to zip up the body bag when Benavidez managed to spit in his face, alerting the doctor that he was alive.[6] Benavidez had a total of 37 separate bullet, bayonet, and shrapnel wounds from the six-hour fight with the enemy battalion.[5]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Benavidez

Attached: Benavidez.jpg (392x500, 22.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fvlAHUur5eg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He seems Chilean
>el ogro de las americas

no hes obviously not. he seems like a cool guy though, where is he from?

Naw he was beaner

>Roy P. Benavidez was born in Lindenau near Cuero, Texas in DeWitt County. He is a descendant of the founders of Benavides, Texas and was the son of a Mexican farmer, Salvador Benavidez, Jr. and a Yaqui mother, Teresa Perez.

Why do hispanics make fun of themselves like this?

his ancestry has far more history in mexico than it does in america, but hes definitely from the americas no doubt

so hes mexican.

Honestly can't believe I haven't heard of this guy before, I spent few hours reading and watching videos about him. What a badass

Attached: roy02.jpg (936x576, 128.88K)

Based. Much Respect to people that come here and do for America instead of just taking. I salute you Sir! Rest Easy!

If I were you I'd consider him more American than any of the self hating whites you have now that are ashamed to be called so.

>In 1965, he was sent to South Vietnam as a Special Forces advisor to an Army of the Republic of Vietnam infantry regiment. During his tour of duty, he stepped on a land mine[3] during a patrol and was evacuated to the United States. Doctors at Fort Sam Houston concluded he would never walk again and began preparing his medical discharge papers. As Benavidez noted in his MOH acceptance speech in 1981, stung by the diagnosis, as well as flag burnings and media criticism of the US military presence in Vietnam he saw on TV, he began an unsanctioned nightly training ritual in an attempt to redevelop his ability to walk.[4]

>Getting out of bed at night (against doctors' orders), Benavidez would crawl using his elbows and chin to a wall near his bedside and (with the encouragement of his fellow patients, many of whom were permanently paralyzed and/or missing limbs) he would prop himself against the wall and attempt to lift himself unaided, starting by wiggling his toes, then his feet, and then eventually (after several months of excruciating practice that, by his own admission, often left him in tears) pushing himself up the wall with his ankles and legs.[4] After over a year of hospitalization, Benavidez walked out of the hospital in July 1966, with his wife at his side, determined to return to combat in Vietnam. Despite continuing pain from his wounds, he returned to South Vietnam in January 1968.

Attached: 140tle.jpg (454x248, 41.55K)

I suppose, he's wearing their military uniform.

Don't compare getting Medal of Honor and what he did to simple "service"

Yes thats right

Attached: 1649030851359.jpg (850x400, 71.97K)

Those are irrelevant Latam spics that think they are White. Have you ever met one of those South America losers? They are irrelevant. Accomplish very little per capita, walks around like they invented everything we enjoy today and all are mixed but if they look a shade lighter than the shade darker Latino, he/she thinks they are descendants of Pure unmixed European. People tolerate these LATAM losers because most are easy on the eyes and they know how to suck a cock. Both genders. But expecting anything more htan sucking a cock, like actually contributing anything but a mouth and hole for your cock, is asking way too much. They dont even join the USA military. No matter how much generations they may be here.

Vietnam was the last time special forces were doing really cool shit and killing based on all the boomer Vietnam books I read in Middle school.

Totally!

Listen to this speech. It made my eyes water. It's sad how rare it is to see a white American as patriotic and proud of America as he was.
youtu.be/fvlAHUur5eg

Many Latinos get shit on because its popular and the kikes and their media ostracize them and hates them. Many Puerto Rican Americans and Mexican Americans have fought and die for this Country. We all have to put emotions aside and give unto ceaser what belongs to ceasers. A man like Mr. Benavidez is a true and tried Patriot of this Country. A man deserving of our Respect and admiration. Race is NOT a factor and should not be!

Alert command! We've got a remnant from the "heart is on the left" timeline!

Attached: Screenshot_20220809-200312.png (1080x2340, 1.81M)

No he is too much of a chad, most fagmericans I know suck the cum out of a dead mans dick.

Anyone who kills communists is great

He has to go back.

Based. I'm not really pro immigration but people like him deserve to be called an American way more than self hating whites who hate America.