WHAT DE FUCK I LOVE ANDREW YANG NOW?

WHAT DE FUCK I LOVE ANDREW YANG NOW?

kek

Attached: ScreenHunter_3726 Aug. 09 18.45.jpg (541x180, 26.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AndrewYang/status/1556987104219090945
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: ScreenHunter_3727 Aug. 09 18.46.jpg (539x451, 52.7K)

wow you know what suddenly i want china for president

Attached: social credit.jpg (1600x900, 435.25K)

trump is going to jail lol

Take notice of how the left is reacting.

He’s a faggot. He isn’t against the raid because it’s a thinly veiled political attack, he’s against it because it might be perceived as such.

This is why no one likes galaxy-brain centrists like him

Cope leaf

Attached: 280AE0A7-82CA-45BF-9678-931FB0347267.gif (220x165, 374.63K)

This guy is a faggot for opposing the raid because it will increase Trump's chances at winning in 2022/24 and not because the FBI has superseded the law to target their enemies

Is this how they get rid of biden, while also promoting Yang as an sensible choice to both parties?

Is this the liberal version of democrats are the real racists opticsfagging? It's been pretty pathetic to see so many of them not double down

Trump arrested and sent to jail = thousands of assassinations of all you liberal idols. Politicians, actors, musicians, athletes, news anchors and journalists - they will all become "shoot-on-sight" and will have to forever flee America or risk being killed anytime, anywhere. So please, arrest him, so we can slaughter millions of liberal faggots in Civil War II, and then march into Canada and kill Trudeau and all the rest of you pansy faggots.

Really? Someone telling the truth makes you love them?

I wan thousan dorra.

Attached: ce6.jpg (501x585, 44.45K)

Get raked faggot leaf

Take notice how everyone is reacting to this. Fuck Andrew Yang as a political candidate, but massive respect to him as a figure who understands what is going on and takes a public stance against it. Anyone who understands this and isn’t afraid of calling it out is choosing their side in what this escalation will eventually turn into.

Just enjoy the show user.

twitter.com/AndrewYang/status/1556987104219090945

OI VEY CHINGU
DIS IS ANUDDA HIROSHIMA

Lambasting the raid because its going to get Trump reelected and not because its our judicial and law enforcement being politically weaponized is just as much of a faggot as the people cheering it on, and will not be saved from the coming liberal genocide.

In a sane world where our elections weren't rigged by democrats this would make everyone afraid, as it would only be a matter of time before republicans have control and start destroying Democrats with government agencies. The right never uses its power though, and they will win a rigged election ever again. So who cares. None of this matters. Enjoy a few drops of libtard sympathy just keep in mind that it's fake too. They are loving this and for good reason.

We need more leftist reacting to this. This might solidify republicans land slide in the mid terms

These niggers are more concerned about the public perceiving it as corruption than they are concerned about the actual corruption.

>when twatter is so shit you follow Andgrew Yang.

Attached: 10110100010.gif (220x165, 477.03K)

He'd already be there if that was true. They want him so bad they wouldn't hesitate if they did have something on him.

This shit again?

Attached: 1-2.jpg (750x500, 65.32K)

>

You dumb fucking niggers need to stop replying to b8 cause now I am going to shit post for the next 12 hours and fuck up the board with tons of b8.

Its untenable. Society is hanging on by a thread. They are outgunned and outmanned. They are afraid because they know that conservative Americans are a hair's breadth away from going on nationwide liberal killing sprees. And no one can stop it once it starts. Once that Overton Window shifts, they will have to flee the country and relinquish any power they had, otherwise they and their families will be violently killed.

This guy gets it.

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (631x395, 41.14K)

Dilate jewish kike boomer you won't do anything cucked faggot.. seethe

tpbp

>t. FBI agent salivating at the mouth

Not a kike, I'd kill all jews instantly if I could. Not a boomer, a millennial. And I hate faggots and tranny faggots. Actually, if I could, I'd slowly torture every jew to death, starting with the newborns and working my way up to the holohoax survivors, so they could watch in agony as their bloodlines are forever erased. I'm itching for blood. What the fuck can you say?

Even that piece of Shit Andrew Cuomo has said these raids/arrests/warrants are a bad idea.

Maybe he should of stood up for Trump a bit before his kike rulers threw him under the bus.

Attached: ScreenHunter_3727 Aug. 09 19.10.jpg (537x174, 25.94K)