He Is A Psychopath

>Yes, leave your family, your wife and kids, and I will give you a big house in heaven.
>Give your enemies all you weapons and money. Don't expect nothing in return.
>Obey me or I will send you to hell forever.
>Never claimed to be the Son of God

How the fuck are people so stupid to follow this psychopath?

Attached: download.jpg (194x260, 7.53K)

Religion is a form of control, always has been.

>But he said love your enemies!
God, I hate Christcucks so fucking much.

The ultimate crowd control.

You can reduce and simplify anything to misrepresent and make it look bad. You are dishonest and a liar, and probably a Jew.

Attached: Athiest.jpg (345x337, 34.31K)

>Submit to your government
>Give all your money away
>Betrays Judas

He is evil as fuck.

he didn't exist, it's just hebrew fiction. it's as rational as worshipping spiderman and thinking he's the savior of the world.

The same applies in reverse. Look at his actions. He ordered the killings of innocent kids in the old testament. How do you make that look good?

No devil, you are the psychopath. Jesus is the way, the truth, and the light.

Attached: 8ncitsbr.jpg (250x240, 5.99K)

you sound like a raging tranny.
Because Jesus is barely shit.
Yet you're intimidated.
Wait till you find Mohammed, you low testosterone, castrated trannykaffer

>26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
Yes, hate your own flesh, the hand that feed you since you were a little children, so that you can worship me for an eternity in heaven. Fuck you.

why not?
Is all killing inherently bad? Can none ever be justified?
Youd be unnatural of you agree.
Look at how cruel and bloodthirsty nature is.

Attached: 1658404006519261.jpg (236x236, 13.15K)

The Christians assemble from time to time.
When they do, a shit ton of people die and then get written in as the bad guys.

Did you know we killed 800 thousand people in a single week in the middle east once?

They don't even teach you about it even though it put a V shape in the world population over time line chart.

Psychopath. Killing children is never justified.

Tell that to the carnivores in nature who almost always prey on young cubs.
You unnatural, godless sodomite

>Never claimed to be the Son of God
John 8
>28 Then Jesus said to them, “When you (AF)lift[m] up the Son of Man, (AG)then you will know that I am He, and (AH)that I do nothing of Myself; but (AI)as My Father taught Me, I speak these things. 29 And (AJ)He who sent Me is with Me. (AK)The Father has not left Me alone, (AL)for I always do those things that please Him.” 30 As He spoke these words, (AM)many believed in Him.
>58 Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, (BX)before Abraham was, (BY)I AM.”
So not only does Christ say he is son of God but he also explains that he is the word of God, that God can only be known through him, that he is God

Humans are not animals, moron

Tits or GTFO

Attached: arguing with holes.jpg (520x588, 120.82K)

we arent all a single human race either faggot.
You seriously can look at the world around you, and not realise this?

Are you capable of cutting scripture to support your claims?

Son of Man is not Son of God. Tell me where he says, " I am God." Tell me, and I will believe.

Christianity is proto liberalism

anti-Christian kike posters always post the most retarded trash ever, clearly they never read the New Testament, and it's not worth the effort to correct them.
you can't fix stupid

You don't know anything about biology.

fpbp
You can’t be a christcuck and hate the Jews at the same time. Yahweh will not let you into heaven.

Jesus said to hate your family.