Is Carlson based or cringe? I cannot tell

Is Carlson based or cringe? I cannot tell

Attached: 59A393DD-B526-4992-80DE-CDBB3CF2F4C1.jpg (513x847, 120.5K)

He is a white man

>Spook
Can tongue my anus

I think he might be aware of the JQ by now.
The comments he made to that young guy in that recent interview about reading books made before WWII was quite dog whistley.

you mean Jew?

cringe gatekeeper

jews arent white

Attached: cucker carlson israel.jpg (593x497, 99.4K)

The most based man in mainstream media. Which isn't saying much given how pozzed msm is.

He glows, but he's been attacking sacred cows all over DC for decades and seems to have a genuine nationalistic streak. I believe he's part of a small sliver of the intelligence community that is largely aligned with the general Any Forums outlook.

It's not all one side or another, despite the constant oversimplification that many idiots insist on pushing. It's a bunch of factions.

Attached: isgp-box-model-of-politics.png (550x620, 58.74K)

based beyond comprehension but I liked it better when he had people on to debate with

he's binged

The most disingenuous voice in popular media, though to be fair he’d have competition if Jimmy Dore had a bigger audience

He thinks 911 wasn’t an inside job.

Nobody will go on his show to debate him anymore. The last time he fucked up Ted Cruz calling J6 people terrorists.

Keyed

Only faggots wear bowties.

Based, so naturally /shillpol/ will hate him like they do Trump and continue to embolden people like Biden instead

He is based but is extremely limited in what he can say publically. Just like everybody. I do not believe he is controlled opposition, either. I think he is a good man.

He's not a commie and that's rare on news channels. I agree with him probably 95% of the time.

gonna need a fact check on that

There is no one good on TV.

idk but 1pbtid op is definitely a faggot