Faggots take over your hobby and kick you out

>faggots take over your hobby and kick you out
>useful info is now locked behind their clique chatroom
>obey and accept every bit of faggotry or be exiled
internet dark age

Attached: LGBT_Gay_Trans_Pride_BLM_Fist_Flag.png (3242x1945, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/technology-53050955
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What hobby of yours is affected?

I will never let trannies into my projects, and I'm not using massive corporate sites to host shit either since it can be taken down easily.
Trannies are entirely powerless if you ignore them beyond telling them to fuck off.

all of them. mostly game dev.

Can we blame trannies for the fact that videogames suck now?

Attached: republic-commando-orders-ss-0128_TALL.jpg (1536x864, 376.78K)

>banned from reddit
>internet dark age

Attached: 3FADCAB9-BF12-4EF2-97D5-D74DABAE4FFC.jpg (1116x997, 450.07K)

>We just want to be left alone and keep what happens in the bedroom private
>Forces us to celebrate an entire month to them, forces governments to pass hate speech laws, forces governments to teach faggot shit in schools, forces themselves into all forms of entertainment, forces cities to shut down and disrupt local economy for them to sperg about with rainbow flags.

How the fuck is all that private?

>and accept every bit of faggotry or be exiled

why are you even crying? holywood is doing the exact same thing by making media and calling it words.
when they get around to making a documentary, movie, or rap song with "diy" in the title, the search engines will be rendered completely useless.
niggers will flock to it. its what niggers do. nigger.

Really? I mean I see one or two fagging out every now and again in the one course chat I'm in.
I was in an occult group where this happened en mass because one fag decided to come out of the closet in drag with sparklers and led more trannys and fags til they pretty much had one sacrifice "her" self on heroin beneath weird hours. Ultimately I was kicked out for not drinking the AIDs indoctroonation they were sprouting and virtue signalling

Attached: 1656857158959.png (513x373, 145.04K)

I chose exile. Though, I did take a lot of dudes with me. Amarr Victor.

>Yes.

Attached: tra.png (628x848, 810.66K)

From my anecdotal expertience, what usually happens is that those new guys are of the ''ideas'' type and cant/wont work for shit.

It only create drama and the project crumble upon itself.

At that was how it was when I was modding Skyrim

Pro wrestling is one of the most pozzed of all media now thanks to these faggots

>There's probably only about 100 trannys on the internet in total.

Issue is they have 200 alts each and it seems like wherever you go, faggotry runs wild.

These cunts must be removed.

Attached: bar (4).png (1320x897, 1018.29K)

Yes, games started sucking when they stopped letting us call people niggers and faggots in voice chat. Someone should literally come up with a game where the goal is to "win" by being the last person left in a chat room of 20 people.

You niggers never had hobbies if you got banned from them. Consoooming is not a hobby, creating is a hobby. No tranny ever banned me from a Home Depot, Vato Zone, Hobby Lobby, or kicked me out of my garage. Time to get new hobbies faggots.

>creating is a hobby
yeah no shit. the free exchange of ideas and information is a foreign fucking concept to faggots.

game dev is creating something.
Admittedly, playing games is a waste of time.

Lost media for me
Also these people literally control and ruin
YouTube
Gaming
Anime
And many others

Attached: invaders.jpg (741x891, 568.08K)

You don't get to decide what's a hobby and what isn't. Miss me with your caveman arts and crafts, if you're gonna create something at least make it worthy of the 21st century. Learn programming or electronics, no one cares about your wood sculptures grandpa. No hobby is immune from woke corruption.

bbc.com/news/technology-53050955

It’s what I do for my day job, we now celebrate “neurodiversity” because none of these HR pets can get the work done like autists. I’ve never seen SJW shit on any electronics forum I’ve been on. There’s a filter for all this shit. If you’re being gatekept by a troon you clearly haven’t improved your craft or evolved it to a higher level.

For me it's tabletop gaming, I had to close off my gaming club from accepting new members because it eventually got to the point everyone who came in was either a crazy leftie, or a braindead normie. Which is kind of like a diet version of the former because they still parrot worthless garbage or cold takes out of the blue, and they always want to bring in their faggot friends or their obnoxious girlfriends. This one time one brought in a Jew and everyone was miserable from that point forward, wanted to escape to a world with dwarves and dragons? Too bad you gotta hear about the holocaust every other conversation.

Attached: BDSM.png (536x955, 620.26K)