Alex Jones is screwed #metoo

They're going in for the kill.. he's not gonna make it out of this one unscathed.

Attached: Screenshot_20220809-214418~2.png (1080x2011, 695.6K)

Based Alex being a bro and showing off his yoga tennis hussey bride.

Fruit of a poisoned tree.

Should've also mentioned that his ex-wife tries to use the phone data to get custody of his kids. That, plus the upcoming trials with more SH parents will likely really bankrupt him. Except, in his line of work, all those attacks might just make him a martyr.

Alex is ban idiot for turning over his phone to the feds. He deserves everything he gets for not erasing and destroying his phone.

Roger Stone and Alex Jones are well-known swingers

I knew about Roger Stone, but what about Alex Jones? I thought his vices were just booze and trannies.

Attached: 675D90FF-CAD6-4692-AE02-0DDD596CDCB7.jpg (740x564, 61.57K)

What does that have to do with the sandy hook trial?

NOOOO NOT THE HECKIN ME TOO!!!

it doesnt. they just want to embarrass Alex Jones

And that's legal and perfectly normal among adults. She's good looking so either share it or shut up or as we say on pol post tits ot gfto!

booze and swinging are components of the tranny pipeline

I won't look. Alex Jones is known to have a thing for trannys and thou shalt not covet another man's wife seems apt in this case.

His lawyers are double agents and purposely gave the democrats jones phone data without legally being required to, the dems are now using it to jan 6 investigate and prosecute alex and trump, but so far only noticed a couple of naughty texts. Alex is king!

So are pretty much every single one of your favorite e-celebs. I'll take the wifeswappers over literal vampire pedophiles though.

Actually public school is.

I don't care about the private sexual lives of anyone who doesn't form their personality around it

Did you not watch his show today to know why he did it?

the absolute state of humanity

Attached: 66.jpg (256x256, 12.11K)

I care about ur mom's sexual life.

Attached: 1655325808375.jpg (800x600, 151.15K)

Yes i will now hop on info wars to learn why he is showing nude photos of his wife to people

Attached: 83.jpg (256x256, 10.14K)

lol he's a literal cuck

Pic or it didn't happen.

If you think this is new or not completely normal human behavior, you're a sheltered dipshit. There is not a time in human history where people weren't trying to fuck each other all the time, it just wasn't the focal point of politics and culture like it is today.