How did Mel Gibson defeat the jew?

Attached: 601f018ca373d-6859673482.jpg (720x785, 46.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arte.tv/en/videos/098776-000-A/mel-gibson/
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=534102
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was already too rich to cancel.

I dont think its just money. Im just wondering why did he let him back and then he continued to make christian movies while the jew seethes

By now they will have converted him through blackmail or terror threats.

The Jews liked his movies so they left him off the hook. The Western elite is not stupid, they know the entertainment they want requires an open mind to create so unlike oriental oligarchs they prune but don't entirely smother.

by having 8 children

You think Mel is based, look up his dad.

Yeah i read something. I watched a documentary on Mel and the jews wouldnt stop screetching about his dad

Sauce on that docu? I've got nothing going on today and need something to watch

Wtf are you two talking about? As soon as he published his movie about Jesus, they started scrubbing him from everywhere. They stopped giving him roles, even secondary ones. They stopped promoting his films. He was almost completely gone from the movie scene. Just like they did with Chuck Norris when he went full christian and started promoting christianity.

I watched in in German but found it in English for you

arte.tv/en/videos/098776-000-A/mel-gibson/

And yet he has made plenty of movies since then. Besides, the elite doesn't really care about religion. The hardcore Jewish clique is just as cringe to them as it is to everyone else.

>the elite doesn't really care about religion
First, it's THE PARASITES. There's nothing "elite" about these vermin. Secondly, is that why jews are running slide threads daily here trying to get anons to believe that Jesus was jewish, or that jews were the hebrews in the bible? They exclusively focus on christianity. You never see anti-budist threads for 3 months in a row, you never see anti-muslim threads for 6 months in a row etc. It's exclusively anti-christian threads, and they don't care what religion you are as long as you either give up christianity and/or choose another one

Mel Gibson literally called a black man the n-word on tape.

He didn't. He's still very much a part of their system.

By being in Braveheart he forever solidified his character as a dude who is beyond the corrupt forces of history. It's a story of unrepentant heroism in the face of tyranny.

Then he took his money and made Passion of the Christ, which no matter how you feel about Christianity, aimed to be a true spiritual experience in cinematic form. The use of dead languages was considered a game changer at the time. He did that cause he wanted to make it for people, not for greed.

Then that audio of him was released and we realized dude is legit.

Thus a LEGEND was born.

You mean NIGGER?
Say it after me:
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
Release your plebbit shackles and your jewish mind control
NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
No need to self censor, that's cuck behavior
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIIIIGGGGEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

hasidum but i dont believe um

Attached: 8490021.gif (400x231, 457.81K)

Mel's early films push a lot of globohomo themes like South Africa bad, Whitey friends with Blackie, etc

Jesus was Jewish, no one sane has ever denied that. Christianity came to be because the Jews at the time didn't accept the revelation. Remember that the Jewish tradition at that time wasn't identical to the current one, there was disagreement on sources, the importance and number of prophets and debate between tradition and the written word (Islam is what you get when the tradition wins).

By staying alive. Don't forget that the guy has been working hard forever and he had severe crises during the past ten years. I think he managed all that awesomely.

Oh hello rabbi, eat shit and die :)
Jesus was from Nazareth, a region inhabited by hebrews (who were genetically and historically demonstrable white). Also the talmudic pedophile rabbis (who became the jews of today) were barely just emerging during Jesus's time. The term 'judaism" is mistranslated, and jews have nothing to do with biblical hebrews. The hebrews left the region of pissrael a long time ago and came to Europe, where they enstablished the european civilization (saxons / isaac's sons etc.) The bible and the hebrews are about us, europeans, and you jewish pedophile demonic fucks stole our history. Yes, I know you're a jewish piece of shit :)

Attached: 1659972634216765.jpg (1024x1024, 269.58K)

Go fuck yourself, jidf kike

Attached: 1641751751029.png (1080x810, 1.11M)

>stole our history
WE WUZ HEEBREWZ! you embarrass yourself, thank god you're brazilian.

is his movie about the Rothschilds still gonna get released?

He repented and sucked their dicks so they let him back

Simply by naming them on a loud microphone

vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=534102

Attached: 7CB49FD8-2E1D-4FBA-9059-6FA2E187CB16.jpg (1116x997, 450.07K)

Starred in a number of financially-successful 80s action flicks, enabling him to become independent of the major film studios.