Civil War 2 will be between bootlickers who will die for the FBI/CIA/DOJ/ZOG vs. the Rebels

Civil War 2 will be between bootlickers who will die for the FBI/CIA/DOJ/ZOG vs. the Rebels

Leftists really did become the party of bootlickers.

Attached: IMG_4445.png (1200x630, 625.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/daily-news/2022/07/06/army-cuts-off-more-60k-unvaccinated-guard-and-reserve-soldiers-pay-and-benefits.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There will be no civil war

Kiss the boot or get ground under it, Republicans.

trump is zog you dumbass

Thanks for at least admitting you were a corporate pig bootlicker this entire time

It's always jew verus jew.

1) THIS,
2) If there was, the dumb, poor, loser hick white trash that want a civil war could not coordinate worth shit. The rich and the megacorps could just hire well trained and equipped mercenaries to wipe out all this "rebel" white trash overnight if needed.

>Trump never said he was zog
>Biden literally did (multiple times)
>somehow Trump is zog

You're part of the CIA/FBI/DOJ/ZOG bootlicking class I see.

Attached: IMG_4383.jpg (1601x2001, 381.13K)

Sleep tight don’t let the bed bugs bite

>the dumb, poor, loser hick white trash
But those are democrats?

Attached: IMG_4272.jpg (2048x1266, 772.81K)

Yes only hicks have guns and are the only ones who hate the establishment at the moment.
military.com/daily-news/2022/07/06/army-cuts-off-more-60k-unvaccinated-guard-and-reserve-soldiers-pay-and-benefits.html

Mark Anthony thought he would beat Augustus too.

Trump has an Israeli settlement named after him. can't get much worse than that

Attached: trumpheights.png (960x693, 1.08M)

No one on the left would ever admit it but the anti-authoritarian side is definitely the Republican voter base. Obviously their leaders are more cowardly than upstanding but the point stands.

This. American ZOG bots will die to defend their elite masters from the American people. It will not be a Civil War. It will be American ZOG Army fighting domestic terrorists and they will win.

You're already in one

fpbp

Hey! that's who I'm going to vote for dont talk about him that way. Get a hobby.

You teenage faggots are so stupid it’s sad. There will be no forgiveness in the coming years. You’ve pushed way way too hard.

What happened to thedonald.win?

>Bush (Cheney) killed 1 million Iraqis, gave the CIA and NSA unlimited power, signed away individual rights with The Patriot Act, ruined schools further with no Child Left Behind, enriched private contractors to the tune of TRILLIONS of tax dollars, effectively got rid of due process under the guise of fighting "terrorism".

>Obama could have scaled a lot of this shit back but didn't. Allowed insane warmonger Hillary to start the Arab Spring and have Gaddafi murdered, which started the migrant crisis in Europe. Expanded the drone strike program and killed hundreds of children.

Meanwhile libs can't name anything worse than Jan 6 for Trump.

This comes just in time for Dems cozying up to Dick Cheney and Biden hiring 87,000 new IRS employees who will audit poor people at a x5 higher rate than anyone else. Face it libs are just bootlicking, bloodthirsty neocons, in the pockets of banks, the deep state, and defense contractors. Halliburton slaps a faggot flag on their missiles and libs go "yaaaas kween slay" and shill for the military industrial complex. Also the pentagon loves trannies because they have no qualms with drone striking Muslims because they're "homophobic". Admit it you are part of the fascist faggot uniparty.

Attached: 9f5.jpg (1113x1200, 213.88K)

Ayy! That the name on the ballot I'm going to vote for!

What mercenaries? The fed hating gun owners who hate fun grabbers? You are delusional.

Nigger, you convince no one. You clowns need a new script. Maybe Baron is a tranny? Maybe Melania fucks horses? Maybe ivanka is a tranny?? This
>haha Trump sucks Jew dick haha just like Biden haha
Bullshit is as cringe as
>dark Biden/ monkey Putin
or whatever the fuck

OP IS A GLOWNIGGER POS TRYING TO FORCE SOMEONE TO POP OFF BECAUSE JAN 6TH WAS A FLOP

>aka zog coasties vs chad heartland dixie federation

Im ready for it bois

Attached: 1659381404006188.png (634x704, 831.94K)

Trans rights means American imperialism

Attached: 1614443666257.jpg (1080x1701, 348.2K)

Will this happen in two weeks? I have plans further out

But muh monkey pox sex! Muh freedom!

They are just mad because they know even with rigging the election they have now shit the bed so hard it almost seemed like someone manipulated them into getting the rug pulled out beneath them.

pleas go learn about vietnam and taliban. the "well trained and equipped mercenaries" do not exist. we have a rainbow army now. they know to pronouns, but not how to fight.

Literally no one is afraid of you post Afghanistan dude

Attached: 9AF6B36C-8569-4BD9-80CF-8E604B8A9EF5.jpg (1000x1019, 100.71K)

I will bootlick or not bootlick depending on who is in power. If Trump is in the White House and the FBI arrests Hillary, then I will bootlick. If you don't bootlick, then you are evil antifa. Simple as.

Attached: clown.png (1781x958, 1.35M)

>its bad that parts of the world enjoy the U.S. President

Yup, you're the kind of guy who will die for the CIA/DOJ like a good little obedient bootlicker.

Attached: IMG_4032.png (987x469, 251.83K)

why did Trump movie the Israeli embassy to Jerusalem? Why did he pardon a kosher meatpacking executive? Why is there an israeli coin comparing him to king cyrus?

Attached: trumppardons.jpg (630x342, 55.36K)

Probably because im going to vote for him instead of anyone else.

If I run for President,I will spit on that wall theyre required to visit.
>Captcha:WG4JWS

Attached: antisem trump (2).jpg (1462x1302, 408.79K)

child idiot nigger.

Because he's a genuine nice guy who wanted world peace.

that's cool. just don't pretend he is someone fighting against zionist interests or the israeli lobby etc

Leftist are like dough. You have to pick it first and mould it as you like.

Who is this fine looking group of specimens?