This autism thing, its basicaly a survival tool

Attached: 1651091086119.jpg (234x215, 8.49K)

>be me
>4 genetic disorders, all in immune regulating genes
>also genes used in neural crest development
>have a completely alien brain, some parts atrophied to near nonexistence while others have grown beyond their normal borders
>brain is constantly counting, I have a nonstop timer going at all moments
>tortured by picking up random patterns everywhere I go
>one silver lining: I realize it’s the Jews

I saw a video today where a woman was going on about how Amazon and other companies have teams of people dedicated to convincing you to buy stuff from them. Autism must prevent this. I have never bought anything from Amazon. Nor have I ever felt compelled to buy useless items.

>be me
>be autistic caveman
>see rocks
>don't like how they aren't neatly organized
>organize them
>accidentally build a house

I saw a study a few days ago actually that showed that people who are diagnosed with autism don't fall for traditional advertisements, and they simply look more at functionality as opposed to anything else. Ie. if they don't need it, they won't buy it, and if they do need it, they'll put functionality first in deciding which brand to get. The name brand is completely irrelevant to them. This is opposed to advertising for non autists where they promote a product based on the brand, and rather than pushing why you need it, it's pushed based on how much you WANT it.

The crazy thing is that in the study, even though normies were told that one product was OBJECTIVELY worse than the 2 other options, many STILL picked it based on the package design looking better. The autists didn't.

>be me.
>be autistic son of wealthy entrepreneur
>work for father for 15 years
>do everything from Landscaping for the army corp of engineers, to web development (and all IT)
>dont want desk job cause.... autisitc
>dont inherit fathers company, leave that to non-autistic brother that flew a choppa for the army.
>make wood things now.

i have this twoo, in the back of my head.
>i can always tell you what time it is down to the minute
>i always know what way is north
pattern seeking brain tells me jews deserve to be kicked out of 109+195

its too late they are going to start holocausting white people within the next 50 years

This post sounds like it was written by a bot

>yes im different
>im getting fucking swole

i did 165lb bench for 2 sets of 5, twice, then 165lb bench for 2 sets of 4, twice.
then I stalled on 3x reps.

Autism is quite literally the next step in human evolution

but.... i make wood things user.

and i DL with the hexbar, 225lb for sets of 4 last time. its more than i weigh, and im planning to break those numbers next time.

Me too. Wanna play?

Wood things

Attached: IMG_20220714_084351_01~3.jpg (3968x2908, 2.85M)

Thats fucking great user
You made it?

Attached: 1659275229043721.gif (196x200, 475.47K)

yea. my first attempt at a coffee table. learned A LOT doing this one.
>let your wood dry completely before you start working
>label your pieces so you dont get them confused and end up cutting your dados to wide when you reassemble,
>dont shellac in the winter
a lot of shit.
all done by hand.

and Ty. forgot to say Ty.

good wood, user

It's pasta. I've read it before. maybe bot pasta. dunno. I've read the exact same thing before.

Attached: raincoat fren.gif (498x445, 2.83M)

its.. not... i can tell you what chopper my brother flew, i can tell you every job i had and which ones i disliked the most, i can even tell you the argument that resulted in me telling my dad i would rather be a father/son than an employer/employee
yea. ceder is fun, but its a super soft wood. very unforgiving. i had some texas ebony back when i first started and i regret butchering it all because i was still learning.

Really good wood agree

It's not survival if it doesn't lead to reproduction.

YOU TALK ABOUT THINGS AND NOBODY CARES
WEARIN OUT THINGS THAT NOBODY WEARS

somebody wears them if they are being worn out.

oh and
>dont ever use a knot as a corner, no matter how pretty you think it might be
>grains always gonna be fucky on a knot.

>implying women autists are atracted to anyone else

>be me
>be half autismo
>coverup autismo
>start working after 10 years of neeting
>rise through the company with abnormal speed because of autismo powers but can also blend in with the normie retards

i mean my point of these posts is that if shit were to go bottom up, people will always need a place to sit..... people will not always need flexible packaging for nutrition bars and muscle milk.....

you gotta factor in where it's made and packaging though. something with good packaging is much more likely to have more care and attention applied - a package is a good indicator to look for for something being shit or not regardless of stats where there could be fudged. packaging looking better is more important then being told something is better or worse

The whole "autistic people are immune to propaganda" thing isn't a meme, it's literally true.

The kings of autists are the high functioning ones, very common on Any Forums. All the benefits of autism, like being completely impervious to jewish propaganda and unaffected by social pressure, while still able to fit in with normies. Of course, most cases of "autism" are just people being demonized by jews for having a more strictly logical mind, which necessarily makes them dangerous to jews.

In fact, I'd say most cases of autism don't even qualify as a mental disorder because the argument is literally just "you're less susceptible to being influenced than an average person, and we don't like that."

Attached: The Rundown On Jews - Why Are They Hated.png (3650x1190, 731.66K)

Or its just fucking Tylenol and vaccines and shit food additives.
Fuck off with this autism meme is literally tries to say all white man's talent and anybody on the right if the white bell curve has a disorder its antiwhite cope. Im high IQ without these weird problems.

Not an autismo but def on the OCD spectrum. Same with others in my family. I think both are pattern-seeking behaviors and both types of people have similar end-behaviors (immune to advertisement, immune to group think, etc).

I do agree both are meta evolutions, in the same way sociopathy is probably a meta evolution to prey upon humans in Society rather than cooperate with them. Pic related.

Attached: autist is the predator of the psychopath.png (1033x193, 78.03K)

i kinda agree with this...
>i have 4 pairs of the same pants that i rotate because they are SUPER functional.
>my wife disagreed with first but... i really like not having to pick out cloths every morning. and she settled into it.
the bulk of my cloths choice comes down to what shirt i wear, which is usually just whatever is on top.

Lol I'm like this with force interactions.
>cant figure out time
>cant figure out direction
>cant math physics and always need to remember formulas and have them taped to my walls, my bulletin board, my screen
>get confused easily
>have to write everything down
>six figure maintenance engineer at billion dollar manufacturing facility because I look at shit and God tells me how it works and what it possibly does in about 45 seconds
>dont study, sleep four hours a day at work unless I'm needed
>going in 20 years job experience
>get called in for random shit like radio repair and parabolic calculations, laser interactions
>tell them I need 3-4 days
>spend it at home with family doing yard work and sit around waiting until God tells me how to fix it
>fix it, sometimes in unusual ways, get complimented by CIO that I'm so smart it's like I channel dead crazy people
>too afraid to tell them I have built entire plants by sleeping and letting those voices tell me what to do in each section and I'm worried hes unironically right.

Kek

yea but i would say most mental disorders are BS.
Adhd is just the ability to focus on multiple tasks, without ever being trained to hone in on a singular purpose.

You cant be high IQ without some issues user. You can be high functioning but without autism patern recognition you cant score high on IQ test.
First of all see all that pent up rage in a pretty peacefull thread.
Are you ok lad?

I barely knew what autism was until I came here, now I think I have it.

>I look at shit and God tells me how it works and what it possibly does in about 45 seconds
i feel this.

You do

I have a g list in the back of my head. My guineas

Nice table

ty. Tyvm