"This Christian nationalism bullshit has got to be revealed for what it is."

>It is the cowardice of the White race.
>They love the Christian nationalist moniker because with it they can conceal their concern for White people.
>That is the exact same thing as the Republican RINO's and the cuckold content creators...that go in there with their proxy positions...they want to give you something other than the focus of the actual attack so that they don't have to deal with the actual ramifications.
>Christianity is a proxy position. It's the same thing as saying that CRT is about the "innocence of children."
>If you take a proxy position, you cannot deal with the real attack...You can never win with a proxy position, White race. Stop being such cowards.
youtu.be/FddKq2BQmIM?t=10988

I've got my issues with Jason but everything he said here is true.

Attached: nwg.jpg (330x330, 22.11K)

Seethe more kikes, we figured out how to Jew your game with an actual Jewish heretic. We'll get you when we win and this time we'll finish the job.

I disdain promoting e-celebs but this is spot on

What is Any Forums's view on no white guilt?

Attached: IMG_3572.jpg (640x509, 77.08K)

>their concern for White people
THE HORROR

if you want to shill your friend's channel, buy an ad, otherwise feel free to have buttsex with him instead of making a D&C thread, now fuck off please and thank you

Attached: 1655776217345.jpg (991x1024, 91.9K)

fpbp

He's right. 95% of American whites are cowardly faggots. Libertarianism is a gay cop out. Either go full white supremacist or shut the fuck up and vote for Brandon.

Attached: 1488gnome.png (300x286, 52.58K)

This guy was already outed as an undercover

Christianity in the current year will inevitably lead to miscegenation. There's no way it doesn't.

This is the most gay inorganic shit ever, Christianity fully embraces niggers and chinks and faggots and anyone that joins their stupid dying jew cult. Just be an unrepentant racist and only interact, work with and support whites

Gaytheism in the current year will inevitably lead to miscegenation. There's no way it doesn't.

Attached: 1655665696765.png (1080x1920, 754.06K)

his high school yearbook pose is cringe.

elaborate

Attached: frog-squint.jpg (385x385, 23.93K)

We need a new faith

Attached: symbols.jpg (958x1788, 1.04M)

This is not about race. This is a religious Christian holy war and non Christian Whites who betrayed Christ are the enemy

Attached: A rock solid Orthodox Christian leader .jpg (720x401, 85.99K)

anyone pro-christianity on this website is a mudskin or kike trying to weaken whites.
just look at this christian faggot with his blacked images folder

Christianity is not a position. Proof of Christ comes through repentance. If you're too vain to repent what makes you any better than a rotten freemason?

Attached: A Christian warrior chief .jpg (646x395, 55.27K)

cool story

Attached: frog-gun.jpg (469x452, 91.1K)

We have a faith, it's paganism. It's nature and ancestor worship. That is the true spirit of white people

I just want someone to define what exactly is "christian nationalism", because as far as I can tell no one can. Not even the people pushing it as a brand. And yes, it is a brand. Not a tangible thing.

I read it as gatekeeping to stop White youth from becoming ethnonationalists, as no one has ever countered that position. If nogs and jews are still your friends, "Christian nationalists", then I don't want any part of it.

Blacks and jews are not the enemy. This is a religious Christian holy war to destroy non Christian Whites who betrayed Christ. They are judas. Jesus Christ is the son of God

Attached: Russian military for Christ .jpg (720x474, 100.28K)

show needs more diversity

Vlad Putin is paving the way for a thriving and vibrant Christian empire

Attached: Valid sacraments .jpg (604x413, 89.81K)

This is honestly the core of the matter, a new Religion for a new epoch. Contemporary Christians, apart from being race traitors, associate anything non-Abrahamic as atheist and that retardation needs to be put to rest. All Abrahamic faiths are harmful to the modern world, without exception. We must re-embrace the Faustian aspect of the European soul and begin to defend our people or we condemn ourselves to quiet extermination while everything our ancestors built is subverted or destroyed.

Well, we need a new revival of it
Cause most of the old ways were lost

>jews are not the enemy.
kek stop holding us back already you semite worshiper.

the USA already has too many nogs and spics, best you can achieve is a multicultural fascism with whatever characteristics it might assume. Otherwise you'd stop being a unified nation and super power and the people in charge, red, blue, white, yellow, whatever coloured party it might be will never allow it. Sowwy.

I don't often agree with him but I do this time.