Imagine voting for a party that has this genious

You can tell she grew up behind a walled garden, having everything handed to her on a silver platter.

Attached: file.png (840x630, 212.82K)

She's not wrong
>pervert cult flag
Oh never mind you're just some std riddled faggot in a cult.

I hate jews.
That is all.

> She's not wrong
What a genius: she figured out the literal police can go after citizens.
Time to vote for this monumental new peak at IQ.

>genious
Sage the fuck out this shieeet

It is legal in my state to neutralize any federal officer who is trespassing on my property without a proper warrant issued in relation to the investigation of a federal crime

Imagine reading a woman's opinion on twitter.

What an amazing defense. "You don't have a proper warrant".
That's what the mafia would say.

How does stating the obvious make you retarded?

Figuring out the obvious before the age of 6 does.

You mean if I still 30 boxes of classified info from the white house the FBI can come after ME????

VOTE FOR SHABBOS GOP RIGHT HECKIN NOW

>genious

the president can declassify anything he wants up to the day he leaves the white house. get fucked

She probably did figure it about before she was 6, but she's just tweeting it now because it's relevant and because twitter is a platform of retards who haven't figured anything out.

Oh you mean he wasn't hiding them, he was just "declassifying" them. They were so declassified that the FBI had to kick open his door to retrieve them. Never has anything ever been so unclassified.

Remember, every time you take a jewish cock, look your master in the eye, and know that when we kill him, you will be buried alive under his corpse.

>You can tell she grew up behind a walled garden
You don't even know what you're talking about.

Attached: 1598387118565.jpg (320x240, 24.93K)

M-M-M-M-MUH NATIONAL SECURITY

>doesnt know the law in my state
show flag jew

that's retarded tho that's kind of the whole point of the organization

i dont get it, laws suddenly dont matter since you referenced the mafia?

The fbi was already at mar a lago in june inquiring about securing the documents he already had. His lawyers told them to get fucked.
Why dont you know this.

the fbi is literally one court ruling away from not existing

> proper warrant
lol. warrants are meaningless. they give it away like candy

>can we see the unclassified documents?
>get fucked
Wow, much unclassified

not proper ones that actually have teeth

declassified means public retard, not hiding it in your basement, like a common criminal

youre a strawmanning retard

thats not what i said. where do you get your info, from the media?

"Get fucked" is the proper answer to ANYTHING a federal agent says to you without a warrant. And if they have a warrant, you shouldn't be talking to them at all.

You sound like a jealous faggot OP

of couse. if you still have any faith in your institutions you have already lost.

these kikes dont understand the law in the US. They believe everything the media tells them.
you dont answer questions either way.

All FBI agents are faggots that need to be killed. I repeat. All FBI agents are faggots that need to be killed.

Nice.

commit suicide

Wow, good advice for your nigger children. I'll just stick with what my white dad taught me: don't commit crimes.

YWNBAW

Attached: 1657045283080.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

>thinks every accused or harassed person must have committed a crime
you gave yourself away, predditor

>mfw I believe anyone accused of a crime, especially by a partisan police force, is automatically guilty
What do you think the point of a trial is? Also, what crime? Holding classified items? Like Hillary did except worse and didn't get so much as a slap on the wrist?

Attached: Grebnedlog.jpg (572x796, 235.5K)

Done, good sir.

>If water can get a president wet it can get any of us wet
I can do this all day long

The FBI are the police?

Attached: 1630809555304.webm (545x574, 1.49M)

>partisan police force
Christopher Wray was appointed by Trump and every Republican senator voted to confirm him.

You know, maybe Trump's just a criminal.

What we’re witnessing is a generational political alignment. Democrats became the establishment and billionaire party under Obama. Trump capitalized on this and middle and working class resentment over de industrialization and basically combined union democrat demographics with the traditional gop base. You could see it being acknowledged through talking points like Democrats are educated and republicans are rural and suburban retards. The implication is that democrats are the expert class, the academic class, the professional class. This is a major realignment of voting demographics.
Now we’re seeing a new realignment. It started with the Russia hoax. The right started realizing they couldn’t trust institutions like the fbi and cia, and the left embraced them. Covid showed the right they couldn’t trust the medical profession or other experts. BLM and Jan 6 showed the right both that there is a true double standard in law enforcement and prosecutorial discretion. More than that, it was the first inkling that the police are what the left always said they were. Now this is a tough one. There’s a lot of inertia behind it in both sides, whether defund the police or thin blue line backers. But with this raid on trump I think it has pushed the right into full anti cop mode WITHOUT convincing the left that cops are good. Truly a foolish and desperate move.

And? The mafia were an all around better class criminal than your government.