Guess China actually owns you now

Guess China actually owns you now.
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1557034126305370112

Attached: 1631523263828.jpg (976x549, 88.31K)

Imagine wasting dozens of rockets into the sea because an old hag went to meet your neighbor for a couple of hours

Ching Chongs are clowns

I kneel before our new masters.

It's pretty likely they take Taiwan, this is just like when Russia was doing "training" near the border for a few weeks and even Ukranian politicians were saying that they won't invade.

They can't damage Taiwan, it's the micropchip factory of the world.

They may take it, but with a very different approach.

I think they will cuck for a long time anyway, easier to get into the politics like they did in Hong Kong, it just takes more time

they could just swipe in and take those dutch laser machine thingies that they can't build or buy and try to reverse engineer it

Attached: 1648757077199.jpg (1920x1080, 274.23K)

china has infiltrated the west and communism is already here; we need to remove it asap

Why are small dick ching chongs bombing fish so much? I thought they loved bankruptcy and sushi?

>I thought they loved bankruptcy and sushi?
they don't give a shit about nature and its been evident for years now user, if they ruin their nature to the point where nothing's left, they'll just take yours (as also evident in russia, other parts of asia, and the west)

>it's the micropchip factory of the world.
Just about everybody is currently working on an alternative.
No one has much interest in saving Taiwan and the only thing keeping them where they are is the microchips.
But not for long.

>wasting

There is no "wasting". China trains it's army in real conditions and keeps Taiwanese army busy. Since Chinese army is much bigger, they can easily rotate their personnel and keep them fresh indefinitely while Taiwanese armed forces drain their resources and lose their alertness. Also, for their budget this is literally nothing.

One China policy, hell yea

Attached: 1659362713806679.jpg (800x814, 70.36K)

Here's what I don't get. To make chips you need dutch laser machines and lots of water. So why don't the Dutch just make the chips?

True, not for long

Ching chongs tongue my anus

Yeah, and first World War didn't happen because each of the participants is the biggest trade partner of others.

Wars aren't avoidable that way.

Imagine using twitter or even clicking links from that place.

Attached: R.84d55a95d65656e77ba41200eb01c8bd.jpg (480x270, 16.02K)

>they'll just take yours
Not if Russia has anything to say about it. China is built on their economy which is now non existent. Russia is white and the super power.

it's probably cheaper in Taiwan plus you need a lot more than just the machine. I think the sand used is pretty unique too and i remember something about a rare gas or acid.

many have failed to equal tsmc quality already including china itself. Don't be too sure.

Yes, and look how well that went for the Vatniks. Oh, by the way, China has to conduct an amphibious invasion across a notoriously rough piece of ocean.

China has been ree'ing about reclaiming Taiwan since well before any of us were born. The chips are just gravy, they will do anything to take the soil.