Has sex with Chinese Spies and is still in government

Democrats are the most corrupt people this country has ever had.

Attached: e3afbe5c-3b33-11eb-9b80-f4f1a4017c77_image_hires_062221[1].jpg (1098x732, 97.69K)

Yellow pussy is best pussy

you can tell by looking at that guy that he has an IQ of about 80

That smile...

tfw no chinese or russian spy gf.

"Democrats are the most corrupt people this country ever had."

Save me Republicans! Save me! Make laws and bills so I can stop the bad people from being rich and corrupt!

>Save me Republicans! Save me! Make laws and bills so I can stop the bad people from being rich and corrupt!

Attached: no_save.gif (500x281, 420.75K)

Checked, but also fuck corrupt faggots and the usual trannies, niggers, and jews. The only cure for evil people is to cease their existences

Attached: 1659713827916092.jpg (236x362, 14.96K)

Lucky sonofabitch! I mean, she's a qt!

Are you a high school counselor? I hope you are a high school counselor.

>Farts on live television infront of millions and is nicknamed Eric Fartswell and has sex with Chinese Spies and is not only still in government, but is on the Central Intelligence committee
ftfy

Attached: 1659502564051454.jpg (250x244, 5.88K)

>Yellow pussy is best pussy

Attached: Neckbeard1.png (1060x1054, 1.39M)

You don’t have to pick democrat or republican you stupid fucking retard. Stop being such a simple minded dumb fuck and seeing the word in black and white. There’s a whole spectrum (which you’re probably on btw) of color and other bullshit you believe in, why not politics?

shes not even that fucking pretty. How the fuck are you going to sell out national secrets for a 4/10 woman?
Fucks sake at the very least get a 10/10 and i could maybe understand

>That Mongolian flatfaced mutt is a 10/10 in China
God, chinks are disgusting.

I unironically can’t wait to pretend to have sympathy for the vaxxed when they’re begging for help.

>feeds secret classified documents and information in exchange for chinese pussy
>when csught isnt executed by firing squad
>is put in charge of the central intelligence committee making him defacto king of all glow niggers
>this in turn makes all intelligence agencies collaborators of a known traitor and chinese agent

Still think this government has a shred of legitimacy?

Sounds like a Twumpist needs their nappy.

Attached: 1635616731104.jpg (926x960, 125.58K)

Republicans would have sex with Chinese spies too if the Chinese sent 12 year old boys.

Chink women and koreans to an extent all thave that smacked with a shovel face. Chinky shills will post a buncha plastic surgery bitches but they still have that shovel slap face.

You mean democrats?

>Not browbeating their self righteous rhetoric by being even more self righteous
Should have used the UN response user.
>I am Donating my vaccination shot to africans in Nigeria do you want those Africans to die you racist piece of shit? Is that what you want?
Look a Un Leader is doing the same im merely following his example you bigots

no

Whata response, fucking gottem!

>Democrats are the most corrupt people this country has ever had
Correct.

Witnessed

this thing will probably reproduce before I will