Who here knows a woman who is NOT depressed

Explain the life choices that have set her apart.

>but it's not political

In the political ideology of feminism, there are more Jewish activists than all other faith backgrounds combined. These fucking kike whores are masquerading as Aryans and trying to debase them.

Pic is catch me outside girl, Danielle (((Peskowitz))).

Attached: oh shit bhad bhabie.jpg (474x842, 30.98K)

>Who here knows a woman
no
>a woman who is NOT depressed
who cares

sage

Most of the non depressed women I know are religious, or very focused on something like their career

shes hot and you are a leaf

Happily married wives with children seem to be happy. hen pecking wives seem to do this because they are not satisfied with their men, older single women seem to be lost. older single men dont appear to have this problem
>t observor of hundreds of people daily in real life
the body language always gets me. i can see the people dominated by fear and it makes me sad for them.

ATOMIZATION JEW ALERT

SHALL NOT PERISH FROM THE EARTH
SHALL NOT PERISH

what is the cause of overbearing mothers in your view?

sneed

she is not depressed she is full of opiods

Attached: bhait.jpg (683x1024, 98.92K)

Attached: feminists by religion jews.jpg (984x1222, 236.22K)

having spawned a faggot leaf would probably be pretty high on the list

lack of a father figure. i noticed single mothers have a “tough woman” mentality when disciplining their kids, and operate on a “dont break any rules,” mindset. i think this probably is taxing on the female who needs the male to provide relief by playing with the children and providing physical relief as well as some humour. the females do not seem to have the same “free play” mentality that father’s do, and i think the disciplinarian streak is to compensate for that. fear that their kids will fail in the future and using the only tool she has to prevent it.

This woman I know isn't depressed. She's super Christian as well, perfect for my nordic genes.

Attached: Screenshot_20220807-012306_Facebook.jpg (1080x1071, 659.14K)

I haven't dated a girl more than 2 weeks without finding antidepressants in her bathroom. No I wasn't snooping they're just in there.

>shes hot

She looks like a fun fuck but she's in no way exceptional. I don't know what's wrong with you simps making her a millionaire. That's like a 7 just cause she's young. And tight She'll look like dog shit in 10 years.

All OF girls are richer than anyone here will ever be, and all it takes is spreading their ass. Go pimp a girl out as an e-whore and become rich!

Attached: BHad.jpg (640x956, 39.25K)

This pretty much explains me growing up. My dad was always there for me, but my mom found him ineffective and would be a manic tyrant

none of them are, though some will tell you they are depressed. some will go so far as to pretend to be depressed. all for depression attention points. they know what they're doing and where they're going. men, not so much. Even TV dramas about suicide, it's always about sadgirls. qq.
While the male suicide rate is what 9/10?

Post em

Varies from case to case. Mine hated men and would bear down on me but not my sister. She was saying shit like how white men aren't the future circa 2000. My sister isn't white btw and I disowned the whole family. Last I checked my mother had a Ruth ginsberg Facebook profile Pic a year after the witch died and is single at 60.

My wife. She doesn't have to work.

What’s material wealth when you lost your soul. I pity these lost beings

>Who here knows a woman who is NOT depressed.
who cares

pretty convinced very similar ridiculous shit happened as every other civilization started collapsing.
fuck getting rich when is shit going to start burning so i can enjoy some comfy livestreams again?

Women try more often, but use they try to us faggy methods that dont work like eating a bunch of pills or cutting themselves a bit, while manchads do a fucking backflip off a building or straight up blow their heads off.

>All OF girls are richer than anyone here will ever be
Most of these thots make almost nothing on OF. OF has done a great job marketing to young, dumb women by artificially elevating a handful of average chicks exposing them to a wider fanbase thereby more money. Other 7/10 women see this and think they too can be making thousands a month showing their butthole to strangers when in reality they will have a handful of $3.99/mo subscribers at best.

Attached: bhad bhabie 3.png (1282x721, 832.8K)

Attached: Screenshot 2021-09-11 5.54.19 PM.png (786x474, 166.04K)

fpbp

imagine if it was litteraly ALL though?
wouldnt you want to pimp out some sloot for a buck?

She has a hot body and a retarded looking face that looks even worse now.

Your dad couldn't give her the cummies

My girlfriend was a pain in the ass until I figured out how to make her howl. Nitpicking how I fold laundry and load the dishwasher. Then I unlocked her personal combo. Now I am treated like a prize stallion. Maybe your mom was on birth control and she had a dry busted vagina that your dad couldn't Rev up

Stupid sluts get algo'd and now they are totally compromised and better go along with the social program or their ass dildoing starts to trend

she reminds me of my half jamaican canadian ex.

chris_farley_cool_if_i_did.jpg

>they try to us faggy methods
That's right, and they take JUST the right amount to not die, imagine that. or be found within 15 minutes, wow imagine that, much lucky, so many womens almost die each year from this simple things. wow.
And for those that "really" want to die this method is to preserve their appearance, the "snow white" ending immortalized in their death.

Cutting as well, while seeming metal for men, blood for women ain't shit. again, it's narcissistic, typically romantic narcissism, and more covert than the above, because typically cutting leaves obvious marks and fails as a suicide method more often than not, and can be halted. you can stop the process by holding the wound, and if exsanguinated, you get sent tot he hospital and they give you some fluids and a transfusion. done.

ain't gonna be pretty after a 12ga slug knocks your teeth out and you have to double tap yourself at a better angle.

>half jamaican
lul. lost my vcard to a one.
Was breddy good for about 3 weeks.
she inadvertently helped me get laid by looks better but far worse puss so remember fondly.

Kinda true. I make my old lady cum and I get away with not doing any chores around the house kek. Impotent boomers get lead around like a dog on a leash chanting "happy wife happy life" on the 3rd marriage.

PROVERBS 31:10
Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

EPHESIANS 5
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

1 TIMOTHY 2
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

1 CORINTHIANS 11
7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.

9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1 PETER 3
1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.

3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;

4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:

6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.