Why do white people cover themselves in degenerate tattoo

Every white person in the gym is covered in tattoos. Why do white partake in this degenerate act. It looks extremely trashy. Especially on women. When I see a women with a tattoo on her legs ot stomach. I'll I think is how her body has been ruined.

Attached: 16cd1a86651977bd395fdfda5510d315.jpg (640x762, 80.69K)

I've seen gas station bathrooms with less vandalized walls

>I'll I think
Maybe you should go to the library instead if tats hurt your feelings so much

Brits do it all the time, I was out today and in town, I saw tonnes of fat people lying near the fountain with tattoos all over their arms. Most Brits are subhuman trash

It's because their skin is white. They need to show off to the POC that their tattoos look more stunning on them than their darker skinned compadres

Based paki

Attached: peer pressure.jpg (536x859, 119.74K)

>1pbtid white people hate thread

Because NPCs think it's cool and badass and think tattoos will give them personality, make them different and special, make them stand out from the rest. Very ironically.

>We have to make it untenable to be White.

They told you what they are doing and seeing all of these tattoo fucks and faggots everywhere is the result.

They want to feel thugz..

Btw I saw also more blacks making tattoos what looks hilarious, when some are really dark

95% of them are to hide the fact they're completely devoid of any culture, roots, or personality.
>lets just slap this consoomer sigil on my body forever and forgo any spiritual reasons my ancestors did theirs

This is your culture that you have created. You have confused unlimited degeneracy with freedom

This is true and I don't get it either. I was thinking of getting a swastika on my chest once, but then I became sober again.

>I'll I think is how her body has been ruined.
Bro say this over and over again. I'd marry that arm just to teach you to bake a fucking thread with clarity and patience.

Ahahaha
>pure skin/pure blood

Attached: scott-steiner-ec122b5a-33f3-4f6b-898a-66a9abd05b7-resize-750.jpg (625x372, 45.77K)

I don't get it either.
Last year my GF wanted to have some shitty tattoo on her thigh. Told her if she did it she wouldn't need to come back and I'd deliver her clothes and stuff to the local dumpster, which should now be her new home since she'll have matching doodle with it.
I still kinda wish she did it so I would have a legitimate reason to dump her.

Non tattooed people (

Cope and seethe, found the degenerate tattoo fags

Niggers do it so it has to be cool. Why wouldn't we want to do it too?

Yea the mass tatoo thing is gay unless you've been to a sea battle or some shit, and have a reason for it other than being some rich hipster. Keep the goyim spending all their money on vanity so they aren't a threat.

I love goth women with tattoos

how jewish.

that's what happens when you are mentally bankrupt

Really? Here even zoomers would think twice beforehand getting a tattoos. It's still kinda bad vibe here.

>Be gifted a beautiful body
>scribble on it.

What nonsense. Away with this bullshit.

Attached: 1660034388155597.png (1040x1054, 285.44K)

>Why do white people cover themselves in degenerate tattoo
White people don't, white trash do.

Attached: 1412827631450.jpg (700x1053, 485.39K)

>Why don't dark people put dark ink on their bodies

Because tattoos are popular culture, back in the day they used to mean something, but now they are just for attention whores

This is pagan tradition, larpers like you will never understand it.

Larpers as what you dolt? What happens when you age? That's right, your skin stretches, and the tatts look fucking awful.

Attached: 1660046168180029.jpg (1024x598, 113.41K)