It was commonplace on here a few years ago to see regular threads full of anons sharing their 23andMe andAncestry...

It was commonplace on here a few years ago to see regular threads full of anons sharing their 23andMe andAncestry.comresults after paying to send their literal genetic makeup to some shady Jew company, in exchange for a slip of paper with their expert analysis.

Well no surprise it turned out to be a big grift and the entire database was sold to third parties. Nowadays it's understood not to trust these companies, but anons need to realize the damage is done, and it's you retards that fell hard for it.

Not shills, not Jews - promoted the living shit out of these companies. I ran around advising you to use your head but it was in vain. I just feel like reminding you of the damage that was caused and whose fault it was. Learn from your mistakes or it will happen again.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/23andMe/country/US/type/op/end/2020-06-00/page/18/

Attached: 23andMe.png (586x526, 164.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/JGB25
archive.is/mz3oQ
archive.vn/TXpgL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Feels good mang not submitting my DNA or my genetic analysis to a company you can't trust.

archive.fo/JGB25
archive.is/mz3oQ

Click this link to request to delete your 23andMe data.
archive.vn/TXpgL

Attached: 1549483014605.png (905x1411, 536.76K)

Attached: LGB.gif (640x630, 2.86M)

If a few people in your family submitted their DNA, you can be "triangulated" that way; even if you personally abstained. Shit's fucked.

They probably already have the DNA of all American males when they take their foreskin. It’s so (((they))) can track and control their property

Many States require a blood draw from infant children to test for genetic diseases.

duuuude you sent a vial of spit to some kikes omg they'll make a friggin bioweapon against you

If they wanted to, they could take a DNA sample from a blood test, mouth swab or other medical procedure. They probably already have yours.

This is true. Bloodsuckers.

Attached: 1547127794379.png (1080x681, 125.58K)

Oh no my data has been sold...
Anyways rate my muttness

Attached: dna.jpg (1200x5421, 920.27K)

That’s how they got the Golden State Killer

Alex Jones was talking about this years ago before these dna tests were a thing. They forcibly draw blood by obfuscating the purpose and send it off for development of bioweapons.

i dont need a dna test to tell me im white

>no subsaharan african
racist

dios mio!

Guys I just found out I’m Ir*sh :-(

Attached: 9F767970-6546-4896-AC46-366CD1A84E8A.jpg (1351x2048, 652.33K)

>Admits
They probably are the fbi

you people do know that these tests are bogus, right? actual genetic tests to trace back your roots are incredibly expensive

If it helps I didn't take a DNA test because I knew the kikes were looking for specific genes to target with a bioweapon.

I tried to deny the blood draw and the nurse told me that’s fine we will have to call the police and get a judge to serve you orders.
>America, America god shed his grace on thee!

I can’t even
Pic rel is you

Attached: A91FC3EE-324C-488B-AD6C-D72B69DCE52D.jpg (1067x800, 63.85K)