I have to go into a courthouse today and pay a $220 speeding ticket...

I have to go into a courthouse today and pay a $220 speeding ticket. What should I say to the cops when I am exiting the courthouse and they condescendingly say "have a nice day" like they are my friends and not the zogbot enforcers for the enemies of mankind aka the Jews? I'm thinking maybe flip them off, or simply say shut up. So what do I do?

Attached: 1660033364730792m.jpg (823x1024, 195.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RfVbiefMdNU?t=160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I kind of want to call them pigs since it's like calling them A nigger but it kind of seems a little too silly as well

Get in their faces and remind them, each one of them, "I pay your salery...you work for me, pig..."

>Y-y-you t-too, s-sirs...

Don’t say anything, let your little yellow ryder do all the talking

Nothing, move on with your life

shart. they’ll respect that

I'm forced to give you money at gunpoint.
Or
Do you live around here?

Remember, they can arrest you for anything. even resisting the arrest that they are doing at that moment. whether or not that will stick in court is another matter. but youll still be paying out the ass for a lawyer and court fees.
if youre going to be a criminal... be one of the smart ones.

Be an adult and say "You too"

I like that first one, I'll try to work that in somewhere

Like a nigger, got a ticket for breaking the law. Like a nigger, gets upset at those enforcing the law. By any chance, are you a nigger?

>Inb4 you're a bootlicker

I'm not. Got my share of traffic tickets. I am a man that accepts the consequences of my actions. If enough ppl have this mentality, the world would be a better place.

Maybe I can be like "yes massa whatever you says massa" afterward and do a little slave jig

this.
but its your life.
also, i have never walked out of court with a cop.
they usually have other court cases that day.
they usually use the county employee's entrance/parking lot as well.

They're gonna hold you in contempt of court if you start cussing them out.

Don't be a fool.

This Courthouse has two cops that man the front entrance

I thought they could only do that during your court case, not as you are walking out the courthouse afterwards

oh i forgot about them.
but why harass them?
they didnt write you the ticket.

Say "Sorry I'm a degenerate who cant stick to the speed limit. Thanks for ensuring theres a consequence for selfish assholes like me so there arent more traffic accidents. My unsafe driving isn't your fault or the jews fault"

Nice slave mentality.
>massa says i deserve dose woopins

Attached: 1660046153585.jpg (784x980, 98.73K)

If you are on the property, it is the court.

Yell “Freemason police are owned and controlled by Israel’s Mossad”

They are the foot soldiers of Zog

Another day harassing honest citizens officer, you sure do make the world a better place.

If that's true that does change things. I'll have to stick to something more tame to not be found in contempt of court. If I just say shut up after they say have a nice day and keep walking outside ignoring anything they say afterwards and then just run away haha

If you aren't in the courtroom you can't be in direct contempt of court for disparaging the court. Maybe if you were still within earshot.

Just tell the judge that you back the blue and they beatings will end.

Ah the sarcastic route, that may work. I'm not too good at being clever though, got any suggestions?

maybe you should just go join your local antifa chapter

"The court" is the presiding judge, whoever that happens to be, and only while the court is in session.

Samuel Hyde lives in my mind rent free.

“Bless your heart”

Maybe after they say "have a nice day" I say "have a nice day harassing your fellow citizens you power tripping control freak"

Antifa loves Israel and/or Jews

You're not going to encounter law enforcement retard
You will be talking to the courthouse secretaries

I'll be sure to be rude to them as well

Eh it wasn't bad when I went. Just stay calm, answer questions, pay the ticket and leave.

Time for your redpill faggot

Attached: 991508D2-AA4F-42A7-8B35-1EAB76948A22.jpg (1024x759, 185.39K)

okay
try not being a retard nigger who breaks the law next time
its your fault faggot
next time you speed I hope you get into a head on collision and get ejected through your windshield

youtu.be/RfVbiefMdNU?t=160
You're gonna end up like this chud

“You too. Hey, next time if I just join BLM or Antifa can I get my charges dismissed? Seems like you pigs only protect the criminals anymore.”

Call them whores of mossad

Show the ok sign and don't make an ass of yourself.

may I ask, which flag is that seeing as I am phone homosexing? Eh, I can look it up. Still nice.