ROPE THIS FAGGOT

How long until Justin is lynched by his own people?

Attached: Trudeau 14yo girl.jpg (508x800, 263.21K)

ehm... hola? departamento basado?

Justin is a homo.

>How long until Justin is lynched by his own people?

What did you think the requirements were for being a bitch for the NWO, being a decent person?

Attached: 1659949527746544.jpg (602x257, 40.28K)

tbf I might have done the same. My horny ass couldn't work as a teacher.

Wait, he had sex with a girl? I dunno bro. Kinda reeks of the Virginia LARP. If the kid were a lad I'd believe it. That "famous" picture of Virginia with Prince Andrew? Not Prince Andrew.

Attached: virginia lie epstein maxwell andrew mind control.png (1769x851, 206.76K)

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

He's way too much of a fag to be that based. IDK if I believe that.

kek at least your honest

Lucky guy, sad the rest of us don't get to ever enjoy such a luxury as we are not "elites". Oh well. Such is life.

Attached: 1659968224555929.jpg (500x473, 71.14K)

>i can tell this never happened because he doesn't like little girls.

Not this time Moshe

Attached: 1552089380706.jpg (1013x840, 66.23K)

I read that it was a Chinese chick whose family he had to pay off.
Personally I don't give a fuck about some spoiled school girl - what about all the blatant corruption, clampdown on our freedom of movement, assembly and speech, and sheer incompetence.

tbf that was the reverse until the 2000s. Women had to look like models and guys were either twinks or looked like that.

Sí Basado

Impossible, Justin is a faggot, only has sex with underaged boys.

Today I remind them.

Attached: IMG_0056 (1).jpg (480x332, 44.44K)

the canadian people are either retarded ethnics or boomers who have no concept of mistruct of the government. they wont do shit and most likely even re-elect him. a pedo whos constantly caught in black face pushing liberal narratives, hes actually the perfect rep for these retards

You let your women vote and they think he is "hot". That's the problem.

>what about all the blatant corruption, clampdown on our freedom of movement, assembly and speech, and sheer incompetence

what about about a convenient lever to punish him for all that?
this is not about the morality of the event

Zoomers want him gone at least

Attached: 1660009633786244.jpg (720x263, 117.19K)

That's the best part of the coverup, he raped the 14 year old girls little brother.

Based namefag