Why is the right afraid to talk about the trump FBI raid?

breaking news on every single channel, yet radio silence here.

I'm curious, what are you guys afraid of? what are you worried might be uncovered?

Attached: trumpmaralagoraid.png (1559x380, 582.27K)

Kys

The FBI got into his safe and the only thing that was in it was a note that said "YWNBAW"

if they talk about it then they'll be next

a lack of threads indicates a lack of concern OP
the FBI embarrassed themselves by dropping an armed raid on an empty estate
once again, the Don has out foxed them
The fact that Trump knew they were coming means they will find absolutely nothing of value
They will probably try to plant evidence of some kind, but Trump will once again prevail
How does it feel, knowing everything you do, he's one step ahead of you?
every single time
You can't surprise a time traveler OP, he knows all your moves before you make them

Attached: 1656200655384.jpg (720x380, 70.87K)

This is the 30th thread tonight.

Attached: trump_88_truth_social.jpg (588x850, 72.1K)

>You can't surprise a time traveler OP, he knows all your moves before you make them

Attached: 1553641587740.jpg (960x952, 86.67K)

Attached: hiram_a_biffe.png (876x616, 139.17K)

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

They aren't afraid to talk about as clearly you are discussing it. Faggot.

Trump is a Tranny?

two more weeks

We just don t care. Also pol is not right wing. It s third position. Fascists. We are fascists remember? Now fuck off

Attached: 16543834654.jpg (612x612, 64.64K)

Qanon is a psyop. Your god king is going to prison. He will never be president again. You will never be a woman.

Attached: 7684E530-D7E4-4CB7-AB25-BDE914144406.jpg (739x1024, 68.52K)

Fed post

Attached: A84A5A44-9E8C-415D-B09F-431C046E4E7E.png (680x561, 442.25K)

Probably because they can kick my door in and shoot my dog by claiming I didnt turn in a specific piece of paper they can’t prove I ever had or ever existed.

woah dudeeeee nice one!!!
you implied he was talking about drumpf when you know he actually wasn't!!
sick burn le epicccczzz!!!

Donald Trump is a nigger.

they prob planted the trump cp they got from epstein co.

Most expected it and figured it would happen eventually so it's just not that surprising to see or worth freaking out about. Should be a fun show at least, either the FBI generates proper evidence or they've shot their reputation in the foot even worse than ever before.

Trump is a billionaire.
He also receives the daily intelligence briefings.
He has the resources but he is too politically ignorant.
People need to face it, he gets his political ass handed to him by the left and the right in DC.
People need to face that being part of a political party means being a part of your own demise. You are literally supporting the party(s) that are selling this country to foreign investors.
That is not hyperbole or embellishing reality.

There were literally 100 threads on the board about it at the same time last night, retard.

They found the pee tape.

>what are you guys afraid of?
They don't know, that's why they're afraid.

That's funny AF user