Shalom, goym

I'm Jew, ask your questions

Attached: 1560145138057.jpg (849x1080, 286.01K)

>I'm a vermin
all memeflaggots are

What is it like in the part of Jewish society?

>goym
poser

Why don't you kys?

how safe do you think your tax haven account is?

Why not embrace Jesus as Messiah?

I believe that I am not a full-fledged member of Jewish society. I do not live in Israel, and besides, my family is atheistic, although it retains many Jewish traditions.

Since I read Victor Hugo's Notre Dame Cathedral, I have hated gypsies. KYS

They are reliable, but due to the fact that I live in a country that is now heavily sanctioned, in the first months of the war in Ukraine, I was very worried about them, but now everything is ok

Because Christianity is a sect of Judaism, and Jesus is not the son of God. Christians worship a liar

then why do you use a nazi flag?

IP ban this faggot

By the way, why do all Romanians post some boy-like cunt? At first I thought she was a boy, kek.

Ironic, isn't it? I just have a sense of humor and I don't even get offended by anti-semitic memes

You get offended that I have lighter skin?

I mean, that I myself a walking caricature on a Jew. My father is a banker and my mother is a lawyer.

And honestly, when I read Any Forums, I become happier, like in old soviet anecdote. Abram asks his neighbor:
- Rabinovich! I heard you read anti-Semitic newspapers!
- Well, yes, I read.
- How can you! You are a Jew!
- It's very simple. At first I read Jewish newspapers. There is such a depression, I tell you! Everyone wants to exterminate the Jews, there is anti-semitism, problems all around, everyone is crying... I literally couldn't sleep! And now I read the anti-Semitic press - and what do you think? The Jews rule the world, they have captured everything, they are the richest, they decide everything everywhere!

Yeah but what is it like with family and Jewish friends are there any notable differences to goyim society

bagel brothers lmao

Shalom, I'd like to apply for a loan.

I noticed that my parents loved and cared for me more than in non-Jewish families. I also noticed that in Jewish families there were always fathers, unlike others, no jokes. Every Jewish family that I know was complete, unlike the others. And in Jewish families, children always read books, and every family has a large home library.

Also I forgot to mention that in small towns in non-Jewish families often can be home alcoholism