HAPPENING: GERMANY FAILS AT SECURING ALTERNATIVE GAS SUPPLIER. POLITICAL CRISIS ENSUES

Economics Minister Robert Habeck (Greens) said in a public appearance last week that Qatar had not made a good offer.

"The fact that Economy Minister Habeck deal now seems to have burst is a major setback," said FDP deputy parliamentary group leader Carina Konrad.
"Chancellor Scholz should now personally and at the highest level campaign for LNG deliveries from the Middle East, because the uncertainty of the population and industry is continuing to grow due to the impending worsening of the gas shortage."

There is a need for alternatives to the disappearing and increasingly unsafe gas supplies from Russia. "Treaties with Qatar are certainly not our first choice, but given the current situation, it would be difficult to do without them."

Konrad reminded that gas was intended as a bridging technology for the next few years until the share of renewable energies continued to grow. "This bridge is breaking away from us right now."
"In order not to lose any more time, the Ministry of the Environment must urgently prepare an amendment to the Atomic Energy Act, which can also be initiated by the Bundestag before September," demanded Konrad.

Other coalition partners still refuse nuclear energy.

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article240374967/Katar-Deal-FDP-Fraktion-fordert-Scholz-zum-Eingreifen-auf.html

Attached: qat.png (1000x1161, 386.13K)

>renewable energies

Attached: Screenshot_24.jpg (679x745, 213.47K)

Reactivate your nuclear planets faggot

Also, build more nuclear plants, dumbfuck

Kek, at this pace there are only two options left.
Either Anna-Lena flies to Moscow and gives Putin a good blowjob in the hopes that he turns on the gas again.
Or there will be riots in Winter and lots of dead politicians.

I love how they try and cut a deal with Qatar while talking shit about them.

Kek

are krauts really that oblivious?
Putin literally says - just say and we will fire up the Nordstream2.
It's not the problem of Putin refusing to sell gas, it's a problem of your government not wanting to buy it.

Green party in economics is never wise because their values don't coincide with good economic policy.

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN
atom le scary!

They have not just turned the plants off for the week-end.
To start with, it takes literally months to maintain and start nuclear power plants.

But Germs have actually started dismantling them. Pulling out all the electronics, cables, breaking down the concrete structures, etc. There is literally nothing to re-start, and it would take 15 years to build new ones.

It would take a fraction of the effort to migrate everything possible out of gas than to drag this faggy drama forever.

Never going to happen.
Maybe some of them will be reactivated, but the fuel rod production lines were disassembled for quite a lot of them. Restarting them would take years.

Building new ones is completely out of the question. There would be riots and full on civil war, mass starvation and freezing. All of that would be preferable over nuclear power for the brainwashed mob that has been fed with anti nuclear propaganda for 3 decades now

Russiabro is right, the west can't really bitch about Putin not having played by the rules, especially not after all the measures that were taken to undermine Russia, effectively participating passively in the conflict and sending Ukrainians forth as pawns

>nuclear planets
No, those will remain stored behind the moon to await >HIS< return.
But anyway, nuclear will alleviate the problem a bit, but won't fix it (not in the short term at least). They ruined our grid with their renewable energy meme and then decided to piss off the supplier for one of the remaining stable sources we still had left.

Come on, there's some political power play to this. Half of our government went on a pilgrimage to Kiev to publically proclaim what an intolerable cancer Russia supposedly is and that we NEVER EVER will deal with you again.
And all Putin had to do was call the bluff and turn off NS1 for the most part.
Now our politicians have the choice between losing face and bowing to Putin's demands (i.e. swapping over to NS2, which would be in Germany's and Russia's interest but go against globohomo doctrine which they adhere to) or be killed by an angry mob come winter.

Russia has been a pretty reliable partner, even when we treated you guys like shit, but I do not think that this will be solved without a political prostration before Moscow (which turning on NS2 would be in the eyes of our politicians).
And I can't really blame Putin. If some retard who is dependent on my products was constantly pissing me off, I'd also let them have a taste of what they'll be without my products.

>Or there will be riots in Winter and lots of dead politicians.
Riots are a certainty at this point.
There won't be any dead politicians.
Soldiers will patrol German streets this winter and enforce a lockdown.

might go turn my stove on. with my free flowing lpg that gets pumped to every Australian house from the source. I would rather sell to you than china to be honest but. I dont know why you dont declare that this is a type of war ad you need all the help you can get from allies. so Australia would have to switch.

>Scholz
It's his plan to cut so much Russian gas, Merkel would've never took that direction so now since it's his grand plan they're pushing his stupid ass forward.

March:WE VILL DESTROY ZE RUSSIAN ECONOMY! SIEG!
August: Bitte! Bitte Herr Putin! Bitte send us ze gas! Our economy is dying! Ve vill kiss your butt. Bitte!
Ahahahahahahaha!
Western arrogance finally went boomerang. I hope the entire Middle East makes them pay for that illegal war of aggression against Irag in 2002 and that China invades Taiwan.

arrest the greens for treason.

we make 147.2 billion cubic meters a year. and use 39.4 a year we have enough gas to save Germany if we wanted. if we switched from selling to china. I am all for

It's going to be funny how they'll excuse the increased coal burning after shilling about muh climate change for years.
They will probably just ask the media not to mention it.

>Ahahahah
>Not jajajaja
Busted

Germany does not have enough LNG terminals to take your gas this winter.

looks like you are in trouble now :)

we'll sell you some. we have so much we don't need right now.

>how they'll excuse the increased coal burning
increased coal burning is celebrated in the media

Attached: 502013207_univ_sqr_xl[1].jpg (600x600, 76.85K)

The people aren't. The NPCs are, and so are the politicians (maybe they know but have to act like they're oblivious).
In any case, I agree we look like absolute retards now and hope for a cold winter so we'll get some proper fucking riots for once.
Death to America and Atlantikbrücke, I want a neutral Germany to be done with this geopolitics bullshit. You all sell your stuff here, we'll make some nice cars and beer and can all hang out.

Foresters are already starting to complain that people have begun to just steal wood from the forests for heating in winter, kek
What a fucking shitshow, and all because they insisted on making clearly mentally handicapped tards ministers. Although I guess it was intentional - not by the tards themselves, but by those who installed them. These last marching orders could only lead to one possible outcome, so they specifically had to install people too fucking stupid to see it coming, because anyone smarter than them would have refused to carry out those orders.

seems like some companies in germany are trying to switch from gas to oil, but that seems like it can fail terribly too, seeing that we in the middle of diesel refining shortage lmao, but maybe oil is easier to bring from other parts of the world cause you can skip the liquefy and then gasify again steps and all the infrastructure involved

Attached: gas-to-oil.png (667x322, 58.3K)

And how would it get to Europe? Magic?

Replace the politicians, import cheap russian gas and call it a day, I wish we could replace our worthless politicians who do nothing but fuck us and make our lives miserable and expensive..

I'll take great pleasure in knowing Germcuck who called me retarded 2 years ago for saying Poland is smart to cut ties with Russian gas in the future and instead buy mutt LNG and build Norwegian pipeline will be freezing to death this winter.
Who's laughing now faggot?

Attached: 1652837586966.jpg (332x1024, 25.68K)

shit, I forgot magic only works transporting gas to china

takes years or decades to build nuclear plants, and chances are Germany has no students that have checked anything about nuclear energy in the last 20 years because they were dismantling it anyway

even France has energy issues cause 50% of their nuclear plants are in maintenance cause they weren't kept up to date

Attached: france-energy-prices.png (1264x645, 131.89K)

same way it travels to China?

retard

Kek

lmao, they can't stop themselves

Mistakes were made

Attached: 1657725003961.jpg (2500x3300, 2.24M)

You'd have to sell it to Spain/Portugal to get it to Europe, we're still building terminals because LNG bad was a narrative once.

No way? Who could have predict it?
They cant ship liquid petrol gas with tanker ships because the tanker uses more oil to ferry it than its worth?
LPG is not as concentrated as oil?
Woah they must have some random gypsy selling lpg at a gas station in Serbia to tell them that.

>turn on NS2
>crisis immediately over
This is no problem rooted in any actual, physically occurring crisis. It's artificially created by zogbots trying desperately to ruin Eurasian relations to stop the downfall of the US as most important global player.

>why is Germany reliant on Russian gas?
>why is Gerhard Schroeder, former chancellor, involved with Gazprom after retiring?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Lobbyism caused this.

>are krauts really that oblivious?
>krauts

The Jews who give the Kraut leaders their marching orders don't like Nuclear energy, don't like Russia and like scams. Some of their shabbos goy may die but that is a risk they are willing to take. Don't mistake Germany for a sovereign nation, they're a puppet state who have to ask their master's permission in such matters.

Fpbp. We deserve it.

>It would take a fraction of the effort to migrate everything possible out of gas than to drag this faggy drama forever.
not really, German industry can't just survive a couple of years of closing down and renovating the whole energy infrastructure, buyers would just go somewhere else

china is pretty good at building shipping terminals fast if you need a hand. they'll probably do it for free.

look, everyone in the world knows how this ends. Sometime in september they will capitulate and turn on nordstream2. The russians will only agree to do it if certain key sanctions are dropped. Oh, and they get their $300 billion back. And Germany will do it.

Also, they are already scared shitless that people will collapse the grid by just switching to electric heating.
The same grid that was supposed to power heat pumps and e-cars for every households, lmao

Mfw milllions of freezing germans will watch football worldcup in a desert in quatar this winter.

Attached: 1655619985880-62aec0c7457691d789b13c71.jpg (256x256, 14.14K)

Germanies fall will fuel Finland's economy so I'm ok with this.

I'd rather have Japan help so it's not Corncrete, our big projects this last decade for some reason (read: turks, poles, hohols, niggers) were absolute catastrophes.
I don't doubt they'd be faster though, definitely. Germany has lost her cut.

Attached: 1654880931838.png (638x359, 246.79K)

>anyone smarter than them would have refused to carry out those orders
There is no shortage of German politicians that hate German people.
Hell, there is no shortage of German people that hate German people. That's why they vote for the Greens.

You guys getting cold at next winter....might even think to move southern Europe because that?

What is this renewable meme they keep bringing up?
I dont remember any breakthroughs that were viable beyond covering the globe in solar panels and windmills.

little Scholzy. so cute and sweet. like a little muffin.

you're probably right because nothing ever happens. Will old man Biden even notice while Choina is flexing?

Attached: 1659552978906102.png (1200x1200, 451.87K)

seems like the only feasible alternative, starting burning coal like maniacs

Didn't this happen like two months ago?

Germany "relies" on Russian gas because it gives Germany a tremendous advantage for its key heavy industries, which power the entire Eurozone economy. That's the big story that is being missed by Westoids - the European economies are based upon access to reliable, cheap energy due to being located next door to a major energy producer. That is over now and the rest of the world, the "friendly countries," will now have cheaper energy than Europe. You're fucked.

>I'd rather have Japan help
Haha, Japan rather has that gas shipped to them.

>We

Who is this "we" you speak of? If you're talking about the voting German public, you lot haven't decided a goddamn thing for well over 80 years and didn't decide all that much before that. The opinion of the average kraut does not factor into how your nation is run.

I don’t understand.why it is necessary to use sanctions on ordinary people. The only ones who can throw Putin out are they, but by such actions they raised his rating. I don’t want to say that the Kremlin propaganda about how “the West wants to kill us all is true”, but Damn it, that's exactly how it goes.

Attached: IMG_20211225_155137_295.jpg (557x540, 74.81K)

So are we building over twice as many LNG ships as are currently in use between China and Australia or do we modify them to reach 32 knots?

Attached: sea.jpg (996x461, 103.03K)