London niggers are seething about white people moving back into London and are now crying about their culture and...

London niggers are seething about white people moving back into London and are now crying about their culture and communities being replaced. No words from them about the native English who lived there before them, though.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/KwajoHousing/status/1556603499147829255
twitter.com/ricyeboah/status/1556655057990569985
twitter.com/sih4am/status/1556584017796947970

Attached: nige.jpg (600x400, 38.06K)

Holy fuck man when you consider the Brixton riots
and the way these fuckers hate whites its absolutely astounding

I'm not supporting the progressive dickheads moving there and waving BLM signs but you have to laugh at the fucking nerve of these niggers crying about being replaced by whitey, they really have no knowledge of their own history despite all the money that is thrown away trying to promote it.

A Finnish nobody will tell me a Londoner what-is-who's here? Lol, bruh, even if you replace all the foreigners in London, people will still prefer the foreigners to enjoy living life with instead of a pale, depressed, lanky skinny nobody faggot who bent over for a dick-I mean vaccine lol. Get a clue tossa fin.

Attached: 1625647135846.gif (600x212, 3.57M)

2/10 bait
and i'm a bong

I was shocked to see that Brixton was nigger-free and inhabited mostly by young white girls in their early 20s. It was like the place had been reclaimed.

Attached: zion memorial.png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

No mate, you are a wanker. If I'm so bait then how come Sam the English lad is a virgin at 27yo. With a bit of tan though and brown eyes I had a Polish, Indonesian n Newcastle English hoe this year n I'm 19 booya.

Go clubbing in Brighton Oceania this weekend and tell me who you see the girls kissing lol.. faggot fin trying to ruin my mojo this morning xD get a clueeee

Attached: 1649564447922.jpg (856x677, 107.98K)

In most situations, compromising is a mistake. Sometimes it's beneficial, when the compromise will be something positive for both of you and without compromising it would not happen at all, but in most cases a compromise is just
>Okay, so instead of you giving me 100% of what I asked for, you only give me 50%, deal?
What I mean to say is, fucking the opinions of everyone who is not on your side. They always argue in bad faith and try to fuck you over, so you should have no qualms about fucking them over first.

>niggers and Muslims move in
>DIVERSITY
>white people move in
>COLONIALISM! GENTRIFICATION!!

Attached: 1659421773782.webm (640x480, 2.98M)

You should see Mexico right now

Attached: laugh.jpg (517x768, 56.26K)

>Brighton
Homosexuals aren't allowed on this board, user. Any Forums might be more your style.

Attached: gays not welcome.jpg (600x728, 42.93K)

Nigel Farage is darker than an actual negress, though

Attached: swarthy anglo.webm (720x1280, 1.97M)

Arab funded and enslaved black community.

A free European black man with no ties to the Arab clan is just as rare as a free European white drug dealer with no ties to the Arabs.

For decades they pushed for the same merchant models, their economy tells us all that we need to know about this regresses progresses of civilization.

You cannot let the ancient world invade to introduce themselves as idols, that is not beneficial to human evolution and extremely dangerous to it.

More pussy for me then. Old jokes die hardest lol

Attached: 1653542725496.png (400x400, 250.29K)

>what is welsh phenotype
>what is a tan
This man is your friend. He fights for your freedom.

Attached: nige2.jpg (1020x612, 84.54K)

It’s still a shithole lol
Except now it’s priced like it isn’t.

its not only skin colour but features. snow nigger

>Except now it’s priced like it isn’t.
High prices are the most effective wog-cleansing area of effect weapon on earth. God bless gentrification. God bless the stupid white girls responsible for recolonising souf Lahndan.

Attached: devilcandy.png (899x504, 626.51K)

Only faggots are moving to London. That place is a sewer, and expensive.

who is she? better than brexit muffins older sister

The entire history of whites is that of gentrification.

We go where it is inhospitable, undesirable and base and improve it.

Then we sell it to some sucker and fuck off to another shithole and repeat.

Attached: Oppress.jpg (720x526, 182K)

nigger monkey you're not brit, you're a fucking chimpanzee and you belong to africa.

>sun-tanned therefore dark

He's French or Italian looking. Wops have that goofy clown face.

saved

Yes but unfortunately that causes the overflowing toilet that is London to pump out poor niggers into smaller towns around England. I'd prefer for them to be kept in London tbqh

>falling for bait

What a sickening culture.

I don't care. I just woke up and I like to start my day with racism.

Fair enough, as you were

>who is she?
Brittany Venti, an actual amerimutt

Attached: FXQ9qwIWIAAAgpP.jpg (1920x1080, 262.69K)