Fix or gut prisons and court

There's fucking lines that aren't supposed to be crossed that routinely get crossed.
It's time to fix the courts and prison systems!

>Dindu nuffin
>Tourted in solitary confinement for over 40 years
>Denied adequate health care
>Die of cancer two days after being proven wrongful convicted

Even more of them should die that that one way back in the 70s

theguardian.com/us-news/2022/aug/04/albert-woodfox-solitary-confinement-prison-angola-three

Attached: Screenshot_20220808-155059-400.png (720x1360, 720.42K)

>the guardian
No bump and on to the next thread

Suck my dick
This nigger was in solitary for almost 5 decades and dindu nuffin
Youre absolute trash
Kill yourself

Well which is meaner, retard? A swift death penalty or solitary confinement. Personally if I were wrongfully convicted I would rather die an innocent young man than rot away in prison for decades.

suicide is painless; it brings on many changes

death convictions don't work for this exact reason , some people don't care if they die infact if it was fast enough i don't think most people would see it as a punishment especially compared to 10+ years of prison i sure wouldn't.

The death penalty is meant to act as a deterrent for others (whites) if blacks don’t care and end up summarily executed by the state..is that awful? Is it worse than them being on your dime in prison for the rest of their lives?

Suicide is wrong.

So?

>end up summarily executed by the state..is that awful?
no but its not doing its job to prevent people from commiting crime in the first place , i imagine a lot more people would commit major crimes especially the desperate if all that was waiting as punishment was a sweet release

Make the execution being drawn and quartered or something. Problem solved.

iv always thought a lot about this

what about masochists? or more importantly maso-sadists since they commit way more crime

Maybe torture would/did do a better job for those people? Sociopaths will never be anything more than risk/benefit calculating reptiles. And some of them, no matter the risk of the stick, will always take opportunity to chase the carrot. They can’t be educated or trusted to be trained, and they won’t make rational choices when threatened with punishment. But MOST of them will. Bring back torture for sexual immorality and a lot will straighten up. Oh and also dueling.

You're missing the point
He didn't kill the guard but was not only wrongfully convicted, he was stuck in solitary confinement for 42 years

>and also dueling.
this is actually a good idea , id support that for the same reason i think everyone should own a gun it will slowly kill off evil and immoral people although at the expense of others id say worth in the long run.

are you seriously asking me to give a shit about a nog who was probably in solitary for a fucking reason and they are just makeing it look like a sob story for the woke points?

>Nigger
Then seems like the only problem was that they didn't kill him on the first fucking day.

S

>what about what about what about what about
The proportion of the population that is masochistic to the point that being drawn and quartered appeals to them is so low as to be irrelevant when discussing appropriate punishments of violent criminals

im just saying more people would take death over 10+ years in prison its a worse punishment to a majority of people if you go to jail at 20 and come out 30 basically your whole life has been ruined anyways