I have learned why weed is becoming legal

>crank dick
>unload
>weakens soul
>soul is mind
>be lazy and can't think
>smoke weed
>get motivated to do some shit
weed is becoming legal because it pacifies the licentious.
weed is becoming legal because they want you horny and stoned.
weed is becoming legal because it's way easier to take over a nation that can't think properly due to giving into carnal desires.
weed makes you think it's ok that you just touched yourself.

Attached: flaggott.png (286x127, 9.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/saF254iuKrTT/
youtu.be/s2VG53RIJ50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You just now figured that out?

good job. it only took this long for someone to figure it out

dude no
bitchute.com/video/saF254iuKrTT/

I hate the smell of weed. If I had a little less control of myself I would have killed my neighbours months ago in rage.

When I say I hate the smell of weed, I mean I want to kill whoever is causing the smell when I smell it.

There is something absolutely disgusting about it.

Ive made 3 babies since weed has been legalized in my area

it may be why weed is becoming legal, but it doesn't mean the weed itself is demon.

I want to kill you. You sound like a bitch.

It already did all of that before being legal.
It's the money.
youtu.be/s2VG53RIJ50

>There is something absolutely disgusting about it.
So is your rancid mouth, brit.

weed is becoming legal because it's a new stream of tax revenue

this is correct, user.
but nowhere in my post did i say it was.
you need to stop projection posting.

Conversely, prohibition doesn't work.
(((They))) will start dumping ohmefentanyl in the water supply if things get out of (((their))) control.

Attached: ohmefentanyl lethality.jpg (1125x1092, 314.14K)

money is irrelevant to the cabal because they can just fake more.

I thought it was ok I touched myself long before I started smoking weed.
I'm also not making it easier to take us over because I'm constantly telling people about Jews and niggers.
Seethe your retarded seethe regardless.

There's definitely a middle class within the cabal.

Pot amplifies your behavior. If you're a lazy retard, on pot you're an even lazier retard.

Jah will provide

I actually agree with you regarding dispensary weed. I’m convinced that shit is being laced with something because it doesn’t taste or smell right compared to what was around 10-15 years ago. There’s something very off and disgusting about the way it smells it’s not even skunky there’s a distinct Metallic smell.

that fact does not make money relevant.

Weed is becoming legal because they realise how stupid it is to ban a plant.

Weed sets your mind free from the constraints of society. With this freedom some people become gluttonous, some hedonist, some become the seer and seeker of truth.

Some of (((them))) are still in the "give me all the shiny things" phase. These ones operate within the realm of money mattering. Kike middle management.

ok, so if the government has our best interests in mind, why doesn't it legalize psychedelics?

Eh idk. I’ve known two people that were smart, creative, hard working, normal that both had episodes and developed mental illness after heavy weed usage. One schizophrenia one Bipolar I. Yeah the genes might’ve been there but I genuinely believe those illnesses would’ve stayed dormant had they not smoked a fuck ton of weed over an extended period of time. I know it doesn’t happen to everyone but it does happen so I want to unironically burn the retards who say pot is harmless at the stake.