Chup npcs btfo

chup npcs btfo

Attached: FZsIg6EXgAA1ej1.jpg (346x449, 32.26K)

>trans people
>fbi
same thing

Why can't the left meme? Why are their best shots just right wing templates reversed? I really don't get it. It's not even that hard if you're human.
A healthy normal brain just naturally flows into something funny and original. What's so hard?

/thread

whats a choop npc?

oh look. a stolen meme. good job.

they're obviously mentally developmentally stunted on a fundamental level

their belief system commits them to so many outright lies and contradictions that only the most oversocialized uninspired uncreative people could possible identify sincerely with leftism at this point

they literally cannot innovate or create anything, all they can do is copy, invert, and pervert existing things.

Based leftist meme.

Conservatives are about 75% golems, whereas leftists are 99.9% golems. The younger conservatives are the only ones with independent thought.

Because righteousness and kindness don’t need to be funny chud

there is truth in this meme
all you republican media consoomers are getting pulled from one narrative to the next just like the democrat media consoomers
they used a Any Forums meme template effectively for a leftist meme
cope and seethe

Attached: FAD9E5F1-821C-4623-B827-9B1272A55DCA.jpg (1024x511, 76.17K)

FBI does do good from time to time. Like busting CP trading trannies. Can't say the same for trannies.

Transvestites and the fbi are the same thing lol

imagine not hating the fed

>
>Why can't the left meme? Why are their best shots just right wing templates reversed? I really don't get it. It's not even that hard if you're human.
>A healthy normal brain just naturally flows into something funny and original. What's so hard?

Attached: 8cb.png (600x800, 18.86K)

Has the left ever made one original meme before? I think originality is the difference between an actual person and a p-zombie.

They dont have a sense of humor in the normal sense so they cant create funny memes.

They're the same thing tho.

how can one first poster be this based?

>republicans
>pol
No, you are confusing cuckservatives with us - not surprising considering you confuse your male self with a woman. The slogan here isn't MAGA, it's Heil Hitler!

the best part of these discord trannies who come here is if they are telling the truth and everyones info is being gathered do they think they will be exempt? Do they just act unassuming that the violent absolutists will care to hear their excuses of "I just went there to troll and trigger chuds! Please stop sending me death threats!" ?

FPBP

Attached: 33505FBA-7ECF-452A-92B2-CF34EA051398.jpg (1200x630, 213.64K)

to be fair, baby boomers have no where near the morale that the Taliban had. They won't sacrifice anything and will just leave it to loyal Xers and Millennials and zoomers to do the fighting.

>chup
why can't you shills wrote properly?

I have enough hate in my heart for both Glowniggers and Trannies

Leftist "memes" are ad hominems, but ad hominems are extremely persuasive, especially to people with small egos.

Leftism in general is one giant ad hominem, which is why it's so effective.

Damn they just gave up and started using our memes?

tbf the stonetoss cartoon liberal is a literal shit-head

>Right-Wing: Teutonic
>Left-Wing: Comic Sans

Perfect.

aiyah post to bright cannot see

Attached: 1652735724272.jpg (419x421, 46.39K)

first post best post
there is zero difference

Attached: 1591334597081.jpg (460x252, 26.43K)

Their impulse is to regurgitate an ideology (e.g. wordswordswordswordswordswords) and you can't be ironic/satirize when doing that.

Attached: her penis.jpg (2652x3492, 1.3M)

lookup Narcissit Personality Disorder
it isnt about having a superiority complex

Post trans FBI agents.