Funny how Dark Brandon organically pops up right before he raids the house of his political opponent

Funny how Dark Brandon organically pops up right before he raids the house of his political opponent.

Attached: 1659926766574227.jpg (1080x1945, 679.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dxZCfEjL7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love how desperate they are for our approval lmao

>organic

Attached: 1567736045737.jpg (590x322, 212.45K)

>organic
Yeah, okay.

>organic
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DICTATE THE TRUTH
NAYSAYERS
SLAUGHTERED LIKE PIGS
WITH THEIR THROATS SLIT
DROWNING OUTSIDE THE HISTORY BOOKS
ITS ARROGANCE TO OPPOSE
THOSE WHO KNOW
GET IN LINE OR DIE

the fuck is dark brandon?
is it some race shit?
democrats seems to love racewashing so I would'nt put it past them

dark brandon hours

Attached: FZWxdR9UUAUmN80.jpg (898x672, 49.55K)

Dark maga was a massive shill campaign that fizzled out because most of Any Forums realized he was a kike cocksucker and a grifter. Now that Trump was raided a bunch of people pop up to come defend him and claim "dark brandon" is now a thing. This is the third thread I've seen on this stupid shit.

Coincidence? Makes you wonder who the real shills are.

Attached: 1522297609660.jpg (1200x896, 85.01K)

>organically

Attached: pepe-squinting-doubting.jpg (385x385, 23.93K)

It's the most obvious jew operation ever
>and just one day out of no where Biden looking epic memes flooded the internet out of no where
>totally not forced by agencies

I still don't get it.
Dark Brandon? What's the funny part?

this is all political theatre. everything you see on tv has been carefully scripted by the cia

What do you think the federal department that makes memes is named?

Attached: 5b9879c974ce552effcefab56253bf66.jpg (920x920, 57.53K)

>organic

cope turds. The left can meme after all.

yeah, it's like they handed some leftists the same material and told them to spread it
these are the same people that wanted to make the frog a fucking nazi symbol or some shit.

Attached: hilldawg.jpg (1534x2048, 251.66K)

Attached: 3AF07726-1F22-4854-B16B-FFAFF550C4E4.png (2000x947, 977.51K)

Biden is a dementia patient. The dark brandon meme is very ineffective because it is just forced and unfunny, like all leftie memes. Lefties live in a make-believe reality in which pedo cabal handlers like Obama and Clinton are relatable everyday people and their memes always reflect this warped reality.

It doesn't matter. Lefites are all so brainwashed they think Trump is a dementia patient too.

These are all 2016 Trump memes except it's Biden instead of Trump. Just like every other leftist meme.

They just ripped off Doom Paul.
As usual Any Forums did it first.

>I love how desperate they are for our approval lmao

This. Our will must be obeyed. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I hate the antichrist. Jesus is lord.

true

Attached: 01e.jpg (2000x1000, 263.34K)

Just repurpose it by posting it under anything Dems would find abhorrent like an article of a gangland shooting etc.

You see this is funny because it's ironic.

gotta stimulate that base

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4dxZCfEjL7U

Attached: B24CCF91-914C-49CB-8351-139CE9286BDD.jpg (737x640, 94.11K)

Nobody is bringing this shit up, nobody is making it. It's some pro-trump retards trying to make them seem cringe as fuck. Why can't you see through this? Dark Maga died off in a single day after a large shill campaign to try and get it to pop off.

As organic as the green Joe Biden drawings popping up around the election cycle

They're just literally stealing all the Trump memes and repurposing it as Brandon.
They're creatively sterile. I didn't know it was that bad.

at least one of those has to have been made by a white man -- a man whom i'm sure that woman wants erased from the world.

>left memes
>funny
you’re probably supposed to clap or something

Reminder

Attached: A7746242-1160-4D14-8A53-CCDDC954E5CF.jpg (1242x1580, 438.26K)

They probably think memes come from resetera

You literally just ripped off dark maga and Bitcoin glowing eyes

You can't meme

This is the best glownigger memers could do. Think about that.

>Let's make the guy everybody is calling a tyrant actually look like a really bad one too!
fucking kek. can't write this shit.

They are using a term popularized from street fighter to give Biden some edge

I.e. Evil Ryu, Shin Akuma, Violent Ken

The meme stemmed from Punished Trump

Hacker anonymous from Any Forums made this for the win. All your bases are belong to us. You guys should vote for Joe Biden. He supports furfag sodomy, just like us fellow 4channers. He is as based and red pilled as Boxy!

Dismantler phenotype detected.

>dark MAGA
The left can’t meme

>When your meme is so organic that you have to tell everyone that it's organic
I saw this meme once and I thought it was a Any Forums shitpost

Attached: 1647302426114.jpg (320x299, 11.01K)

this is it? this is the dark brandon? hihihihi i am not even sure from whitch side this is pushed to make fun of the other uniparty side for the giggles. did any blue checkmark twitter push this too or just user twitter handles? this cant be real.

how about that this marlago thing was staged by trump by not giving these clown document boxes and the system did what the system does and he is martyr to make show effect 'he vs them'. did any bluecheckmark push this nonsense or is this right uniparty side only?

Attached: FXtX8WdVEAAjl6z.jpg (700x695, 58.79K)

Much organic.
Joe is best potus ever.