Are koreans and Finns the most discriminated races on earth?

koreans and finns are the most non-white and the most mongol races on earth, and consequently face the greatest levels of racism and discrimination by whites.

koreans and finns have evolved to survive in harsh cold climates, so they have high cheekbones and flat round faces. white racism is simply anti-mongol racism.

German scientist Johann Friedrich Blumenbach studied skulls of races and concluded Finns and Russians are not white but Mongols from Central Asia. He divided races into White race, Yellow race, Black race, Red race and Brown race, and ranked them in this order: White>Yellow>Red>Black>Brown.

German scientist Jakob Philipp Fallmerayer wrote that Greeks are no longer Aryans but Mongols due to racemixing with Slavs and Turks. Italians used Fallmerayer's theory to justify their invasion of Greece during the WW2 because they thought that Greeks are the Mongol menace of East.

French scientist Jean Louis Armand de Quatrefages de Bréau argued that Germans are not white but Finnic Mongols. After witnessing the bombardment of Paris by Germans during the Franco-Prussian War, he claimed that Germans are racially inferior to the French. According to him, Germans have blonde hair while the French don't cuz Frenchmen are white while Germans racemixed with Mongols from Finland, hence not white. He claimed that blonde hair is a sign of Mongolness.

Germans think Russians are Mongols, Italians think Greeks are Mongols, while Frenchmen think that Germans are Mongols. Even Germans are considered not white even though they are one of the most Aryan nations because of their history of miscegenation with Finns.

How can we reduce racism against Koreans and Finns?

Attached: 596fa19610f20b1ff22987d2a1797284.jpg (736x919, 63.49K)

The most discriminated against race are Sicilians.

Attached: consider the following starship trooper man.png (800x424, 204.62K)

Didn't read, leaf.

Worthless? Yes.Btw, I'm from Western Kentucky and Texas is California's glory hole.

>white racism is simply anti-mongol racism.

Attached: I no viwus give hugz.png (600x800, 23.43K)

chinks aren't mongols

Only a korean would write something that parasitic.

All Aryans are mixed in with the Iranians, and Indians, and with the Europeans. The concept of aryanism was a way to claim the whites aren't goys like jews claim, but the real chosen people.

Koreans are already a cucked race. The Japanese cucked the Koreans. It's female oriented like Sweden.

TLDR
Korea is cool

Finns and Koreans (and other Scandinavians) are literally the ubermensch you fucking chingchong your entire race are fucking manlet slaves and its not even murder to kill a chink its like exterminating bugs no better no worse

>Are koreans and Finns the most discriminated races on earth?
I never even think about Finns or Koreans unless I'm on Any Forums and see their flags. Also I'm not reading all that shit you wrote.

Nope, you guys need to kill all of poo koreans including me for sure.

I really fucking disgust this country and people.

Koreans are insects.
I got mental issues because of them.

Attached: 46cd8df3168b5fea3624010b56cbdc16aad139f7.jpg (3024x4032, 1020.77K)

Whiter than you. :)

Why though?
And what's that handsign you and your wife are doing?

Blonde azns look like shit.

ㅇㅂ handshape ilbe

Of course, they both lost their power after The Great Finno-Korean Hyperwar.

Attached: 20c.png (680x766, 674.22K)

Show me a korean bitch without surgery, filters, or makeup.

Its some chink or nip envious that Koreans are all 175cm+ while they are all still 165cm or less, shorter than white western women lolololol how shamefur

Imagine being attracted to that chink

Nawh, we hate you chinks the most by far. I mean its not even a question. You're at the bottom with niggers.

Yes

Attached: 1596265625128.png (2393x1938, 457.74K)

어쨋든 한국이 춥다는걸 인정해주셨으니 ㅇㅈ

Attached: si.young~p~Cf8SkY8p_iP~1.jpg (1080x1350, 253.21K)

Yeah, it's not a good look. They should keep their natural hair color.

Niggers are the most hated with chinks and beaners fighting for second place. Not sure why you named two WHO countries that no one thinks about. You're clearly a chink spy stealing tech secrets in Canada.

> bleached hair goox
do they think that shit looks normal at all?