We all agree TikTok is a Chinese weapon/psyop to destroy Western Society & collect data right?

>Chinese TikTok: promotes videos of chinks doing Math, playing violin, building things, engineering etc, also limited to 4 hours a day

>Western TikTok: promotes zoomers shaking their ass to nigger music, liberalism, racemixing, and the absolute degeneracy of society

>Has the ability to read your messages, use your camera/mic, log your fucking KEYSTROKES, amongst many other things

>Made to be addictive as fuck for Zoomer brains, just like slot machines/pokies

Now with all this info why hasn't the Government done anything? Because the Kikes were either complicit in making TikTok, or they're mad they didn't think of the idea first.

There isn't a single fucking thing I hate more in this world than TikTok, apart from Zoomer faggots who use TikTok, Niggers, Chinks and Kikes.

And what a coincidence TikTok and Covid happened at the same time! Almost like China is trying to become the leading world superpower by destabilizing the US

Anyway, what the fuck do we do? There are TikTok offices in my city, and likely yours too.

Death to every degenerate cunt on TikTok, and FUCK the chink-kikes who created it.

Attached: typical zoomer tiktok.webm (576x1024, 1.62M)

>thought it was a horse dick
>it's not
shame on you for tricking me

Did you miss Vine and Musically you nigger
Tiktok is nothing new

China is again proving they are right while America is proving what a shithole they are.

Vine was trash with a small userbase and not much to offer in terms of dopamine triggering engagement mechanics, musically is literally the same thing as tiktok, this shit is weaponized brain rot

It's a cheap cash grab to sell people's data to nationless tech companies before the CCP goes belly up.

Why is it brown?

yeah what happened to them?
why did they get so easily replaced by chink spyware?

I'm unironically siding with China, go fuck yourselves, mutts.

I for one welcome the chink supremacy. Perhaps they can at least throw us a bone by shipping some chinese women over here in exchange for peace

>Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal must be put to death.” Leviticus 18:23 declares, “Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.” Leviticus 20:15-16 commands, “If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he must be put to death, and you must kill the animal. If a woman approaches an animal to have sexual relations with it, kill both the woman and the animal. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.” Deuteronomy 27:21 agrees, “Cursed is the man who has sexual relations with any animal.”

Chinks can't be worse than Jews. I'd rather be a slave factory worker with a wife and dignified media than what this jewnited states provides.

You are literally a cuck

nobody cares what trads think
do something useful or cool or pipe down

>Did you miss Vine and Musically you nigger
Tiktok is nothing new

Vine and Musically weren't weapons to rot the brains of Gen Z. TikTok is, kike.

Nobody can change my mind TikTok is a massive fucking psyop to collapse society into complete fucking degeneracy.

Look how many troons there are now just because of this "app"

And it worked spectacularly

you retarded? capitalism simple as.
>popularize snapchat, patron, onlyfan
>but tiktok is the problem
They're giving what people want.

Epileptic seizures?

I work for TikTok. China has a vested interest in protecting Biden. Terms like "kid Sniffer" lead to a ban because of our pedo president. "Election integrity" is labeled a conspiracy theory on the platform. Think about that for a minute. Why the fuck would China give a fuck about US election integrity?

Widely known.

Any info on any of this? I've already told my son no chinktok (I didn't even want him to have a phone but his father is a raging faggot and bought him one without even talking to me about it) and told him why, which is essentially what OP listed. He actually just brought it up again that waaaa I won't let him have it, and that he doesn't care that his info will go to china. How do I scare him into forgetting about it?

tiktok only exposed your degeneracy to everyone
it didn't create it