Poland Threatens Rebellion Against EU

> Poland’s de facto leader Jarosław Kaczyński is vowing that his government will take no further steps to meet the European Commission’s rule of law demands to unlock €35 billion in grants and loans from the EU pandemic relief program.

> “We have shown maximum goodwill, but concessions have yielded nothing,” Kaczyński said.

> “Since the European Commission is not fulfilling its obligations to Poland in this area, we have no reason to fulfill our obligations to the European Union,” Kaczyński said.

> The Commission demanded that Poland meet a series of “milestones” in rolling back changes to the court system seen as bringing judges under tighter political control in violation of the EU’s (((democratic standards))) before it will agree to pay out the recovery funds.

> The Polish parliament last month passed legislation that took some steps toward those targets, but those measures haven’t gone far enough.

> Poland also faces a €1 million a day fine from the Court of Justice of the EU for not complying with an EU court order to suspend the country’s controversial disciplinary mechanism for judges — amounting to more than €280 million.

> But Kaczyński insisted that the nationalist government led by his Law and Justice (PiS) party will do no more. He accused the Commission of trying to undermine rule of law in Poland and reminded Polish judges that their first loyalty is to Polish law.

> He sees the issue as part of a broader conspiracy aimed at subverting Poland and accused the Commission of trying “to break Poland and force it into full submission to Germany.”

> “If the European Commission tries to push us against the wall, we will have no choice but to pull out all the cannons in our arsenal and open fire,” He said Warsaw would adopt a “tooth for a tooth” strategy by vetoing EU initiatives, building a coalition to fire von der Leyen and dismiss the whole Commission as well as take legal action against Brussels to get the recovery fund money.

Attached: Captura de tela 2022-08-08 222438.png (1012x858, 705.53K)

Instead of thanks and support for being the European bulwark against Russia, Poland is instead threatened with both punishment and soft regime change by Brussels and the US State Department.

I guess there's some truth to those dumb pollack jokes.

kike

>building a coalition to fire von der Leyen

Yes please

Why are polish nationalists so goddamn cucked? Like this is literally a buck-broken people, they will straight up give up surrender their own nation just to stick it to the Russians, in a war the poles now have to foot the damn bill for.

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 43.07K)

Poland Strong.

Attached: 1648221930104.jpg (674x667, 91.11K)

Good. I hope the EU fails until it is reborn as it should be. You know what that means.

Poland sparks (another) World War by doing absolutely nothing, colorized 2023

Attached: edit_apu-unfrender_1512977062959.png (959x777, 283.88K)

>"We have shown maximum goodwill, but concessions have yielded nothing,” Kaczyński said.
Based and Tedpilled

Attached: 1612751945623.jpg (792x1024, 125.53K)

Be Poland

Germany: Suck my dick

Poland: "I don't like this, but this will make Russia mad"

Brussels: "Now swallow my cum"

Poland: "Disgusting, but necessary to defeat Russia"

USA: "Now spread your ass checks for me"

Poland: "It's painful but better than get fucked by Russia, right?"

EU: "Now let us fistfuck you"

Poland: "Hey, now you've gone too far, WE CAN'T ACCEPT THIS"

Attached: white.png (598x401, 292.29K)

> US civil war
> EU civil war
I guess you finally are going to get your happening faggots
we are back in the original timeline somehow

Attached: 53452542534.png (710x710, 620.03K)

bullshit
it's just culmination of kikeish d&c tactics
goym fighting against goym while kikes rub their claws togather, turn profit and tighten controll

>goym fighting against goym while kikes rub their claws togather
>original timeline
did I stutter?

There is no civil war in Europe. Noone likes Pollackia.

fuck poland.

when will they learn? kikes will always demand you concede and give you nothing until you take it.

Ya trust a slav, get a job. I told you all eastern europeans and slavs are not western people and they will turn on you in a heartbeat if you let your guard down. Dont underestimate the other races just because they seem weak. Theyre all silently and slowly pouncing on the west like the battle of zechariah. I can see it now: like zechariah: ethiopia, china, russia, korea, iran, israel, all of eastern europe, the noble savages of latin america and southern europe scands and native americans, will all one day gather together to attack jerusalem(london in great britain) and then jesus will come back to the mount of olives at the last minute to save all the original jews (british, not anglo saxons).

Attached: 260D1551-81C3-4EDD-B674-A3A9EE1B91BA.jpg (750x1334, 166.72K)

EU deserves to burn

Attached: 15D9F7E4-EC38-4864-A75C-158EDFD12FA2.jpg (1024x1024, 67.72K)

I forgot india

The sons of israel dont realize they will be attacked by every race and nation and will be forced to fight against every nation of the world..and he still doesnt realize thats hes not an anglo saxon and scands are like blonde asians…point at the jew and laugh boys…he doesnt even know who he is anymore..

Attached: 650327DF-717D-4433-9167-43DDE1E72DA5.jpg (640x360, 59.01K)