Why is this guy so sad. he's got the job and gets paid regularly...

why is this guy so sad. he's got the job and gets paid regularly. like do something with that money instead of being a sadfag - I know I would

Attached: 1653264680299.webm (540x960, 2.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/cxguz8.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He’s disillusioned with life and experiencing an existential conflict with his life lacking meaning

Either because he got a retarded degree or he’s a cityfag living in a shithole apartment. Probably both!

He’s a bug man living a soulless life. He doesn’t mention a girl or friends in that

Who

He forgot to pursue his passions. Get a job you like doing and you’ll never work a day in your life.

He needs a western woman shit testing him all day, then he'll realize how peaceful and simple his life really was.

He's an NPC.

no tomboy gf of course
files.catbox.moe/cxguz8.jpg

I’m experiencing the same thing right now

He needs a Steve.

Attached: 1655767159474.webm (540x960, 3M)

surprised he mentioned - God

>He doesn’t mention a girl or friends in that
Nor hobbies. If you have no social life, nothing fun to do, and/or you're not even PRODUCING/MAKING anything, your life is going to be fucking miserable and meaningless.

Going out in public sucks

Some people were born slaves, they can't live by their own will. This man doesnt know where to go unless someone points it to him. This is also how he "got the degree and the job", he just followed the pipeline every step of the way like the tool he is. He will never truly live, and will be lost until he dies.

He hit the disillusionment wall, hard.

Same. He probably doesn't believe in God and is just using the expression as a call for help.

same position as him. why keep going when all is lost

>his life lacks meaning
on the contrary, he recognizes the problem. you can have all the money of the world and the best job but the turkey gets cold fast if you have no one to share with

Go camping for a weekend in the middle of nowhere and don't bring any food, just water. You'll appreciate your life a lot more when you get back.

Attached: 1659229214897245.jpg (677x631, 55.8K)

Man should not live by bread alone, but on the word of God. Spiritually we have left bondage in Egypt, but physically we are still there in that firey furnace slaving away.

He's done nothing with his life. He went on no adventures, hasn't had any near-death experiences, never loved and lost love, never hit rock bottom, never hit every high and low period in between all that. He has no stories, nothing to say that would pique anyone's interest. All he's done is go to school and go to work. He spent his entire life doing what he was told to do, and never went after what he truly wanted. Guys like this are a dime a dozen in major metropolitan areas, they make bank but they're miserable.

Attached: 1636247642695.jpg (630x507, 51.81K)

lmao

Insulated consumerist manchild experiencing withdrawal symptoms from hedonic living. People think they "enjoy" things. Blackpill says that they're running from the truth. OP pic is what happens when years of distraction is turned off. You've seen what women look like without makeup, this is the man's equivalent but on the inside.

he's not troosting the science hard enough. he just needs to eat more bugs, preferably sleep in a more confined space as well.

its unironically funny, like its just so degenerate that you cant help but just laugh

he is just a little dramatic faggot with tiny dick and without 1 day of workout in his entire life. I would bully him so much like you wouldnt believe.

>Why is a nonslav not a nihilistic untermensch

Gee I wonder why Bosniak monkey

Attached: Derunt3.jpg (1080x744, 499.17K)

I know right, guy is dumb as fuck.
This is basic Fight Club shit.
Guy defined existence by the job he had and the car he drove, and it doesn't make him happy. Well no shit.

lol true... he's got that asking to be bullied look.

THere's hope fellas... fuck these so y boys

See
The balkans is what happened on the race creator screen when god dumped all his stats into height and neglected brains, morals, looks or wisdom

what's his tiktok?

Their women are pretty sexy though and crave western dick

Everytime I see your flag, I want to eat a snack sized bag (not a family size for fuck sakes) of Cold Dorito chips.

it's most likely because he doesn't have a girlfriend
or his girlfriend has cheated on him etc

here those Doritos bags are like 50% Air, 45% taxes and 5% stale Doritos (hard as a stone)

Attached: yamcha.jpg (1200x630, 83.68K)

If he had a gf that cheated on him he'd probably have committed suicide desu.
Dude already looks dead inside without mentioning a woman.

True. But he needs to be grateful he can at least live on his own. Getting a degree and job with said degree is a huge privilege. A lot of our gen is getting fucked with jobs that don’t sustain an actual lifestyle of any kind and others, many others, who would prefer to not get a gay degree just to get a decent paying job. All those jobs are gone or outsourced. Basically anyone who was lucky enough to get through college and get a degree job shouldn’t be bitching about such things. He can quit his job and go work at a retail or warehouse and he’ll see what a meaningless existence really is.

but op vid is nihilistic sadfag. if I had like $1k a month I'd be happy af

buying an electric bike helps. lots of fun

>he's got the job and gets paid regularly.

this is the boomer mentality. those faggots think that as long as you're getting paid then you should be happy. money trumps everything else in their opinion and work is just a means to acquire more money.

that type of thinking is a product of the grossly jewish undercurrents that drove boomer culture when america was more prosperous. boomers became corporate whores because of those undercurrents. they thought that giving your all to some abstract business entity was fine as long as the checks were getting cashed.

the tragedy is that they were blinded to how badly that they were getting fucked. they still cannot comprehend it even though newer generations try to explain it to them. this is blind allegiance to a system that threw them overboard decades ago.

no one wants to participate in a system that sucks the life out of you and gives you almost nothing in return while paying big dividends to the assholes who run it. any labor performed for and within that system is not inherently valuable or worthwhile. it benefits neither the individual nor the community in which he lives.

That is like 10k in the West
The guy in OP is retarded. All he has to do is buy a house in the Midwest and rent it out until he's ready to retire.

>I got the degree
>I got the Job
>I got a 400hp honda civic that i work on
>I got a 18ft bass boat and enough electronics to find lochness
>I got multiple ATV UTV and dirt bike and miles of state trails to ride
>I got a super computer i use to shit post here for fun
>I got to work every day
>I come home to a wife, kids, and hobbies
>and that's all there really is
>its what i live for
>wife makes me smile and kids make me happy
>thank you god
I even volunteer for extra work too just to help out

Attached: liberal faggots. save me edition.png (1179x652, 1.49M)

This as well though
Niggers ruined the West

You sound like you have 0 charisma and are -100% relatable
That's why he's depressed
Amerimutts are self centered faggots
Wish we kept our English heritage and had British charm

He doesn’t have any money because he bought an M3 on his starter salary while paying Ari Ben Shecklstein $2500 a month for an apartment with coil burners and laminate counters.

I haven't had a proper, long-term girlfriend for a couple of years now and Im fairly content, it cant just be that can it?
Man probably needs a hobby that doesnt involve just consuming whatever marvel or disney shits out and waiting for next product

>why is this guy so sad
he doesn't have a QT latina gf

Attached: 1658740175247203.jpg (1543x1572, 199.32K)

you know nothing, bullying would heal him, it builds character and converts fear in to anger and determination. not that you would know anything about it, you are same little s o y boy, limp wrist, faggot like him. and to top it all, he never did read the Bible, and thats why he is living his little worm meaningless life. pathetic godless maggots, all western men.

true. but you don't consider depression, i have major depression since 16 y.o. and it twist the perception of ourselves.
You are never good enough when you have MDD, so you seek improvement until you hit a wall that makes everything pointless.
>why try so hard when you know you failed even when winning .
>i have the engi diploma in my hand yet the feeling of being defeated
>nothing can be satisfying anymore
>you have food, water, a bed and a roof, you should feel bad for feeling bad.
you get it? it's hard for us MDD delusional schizos to get a hold of life

>doritos chips

Beta cuck?

>and everyone clapped

he lacks spirit most people delude themselves into thinking that getting a job, girlfriend and consoom is the end goal but once they reach that point the bugman brain goes into panic mode as they don't feel satisfied with the outcome; I've known a few people with this outlook on life of needing something to be happy and it doesn't end well.

from this point they will either delude themselves further and outright refuse to even explore any doubts they have had; This often leads to mental issues later in life. or alternatively they go completely insane due to the sudden realisation and acceptance that they haven been living a life they wanted to live, this either ends in suicide or a complete restructure of the persons psyche for better or worse.

>tl;dr. A lack of passion and greater purpose drives the bugman mad.

We don't have jovial British humor to keep us going.
Too many autistic Germans and shady slavs live here now
We haven't been an anglo country for nearly 200 years

He’s an NPC waking up and becoming a person; at least if he finds the answers to those questions

Whats with normies having such retarded aspirations
>GET DEGREES
>GET JOB
>GET CAR
>I GOT THEM AND NOW IM DEPRESSED
do people not have hobbies anymore?

He has lost touch with reality and doesn't realize how good he has it. His brain has literally been programmed by TV/movies to make him think he is the main character of the world, and that he was meant for something "great" or that he was the "chosen one". I'm not making this up. It's called "main character syndrome."
>wahh my job is monotonous and mundane and this is why im unhappy
bruh you make 6 figures to sit on your ass and sit at a computer for 8 hours. i.e. you get paid BIG to do very LITTLE. Meanwhile third worlders are starving to death. and yet even they seem to find their happiness. i wonder how?

why is he staring at the stove lads