Where are the conservative men who don't hate women and think they're cum dump or breeding incubator/sandwich maker

Where are the conservative men who don't hate women and think they're cum dump or breeding incubator/sandwich maker.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 104.27K)

Where are the conservative women who don't hate men and think they're a walking wallet or temporary stop on the cock carousel

I dont hate them
But anything over a sandwich-making baby maker is really setting yourself up for a letdown.
I went on vacation with my wife and it rained one day so she just sat in the hotel crying her eyes out like a 9 year old.
I went to a restaurant and met an awesome couple that took me to their house and we had a blast shooting pool.

Attached: 1659462596142070.jpg (225x225, 12.66K)

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: A83F746F-6933-4EDF-8672-36DB603C2242.png (200x200, 38.69K)

This is what's wrong with you Canadian women, you're only liberal because you don't want to be submissive in the household, which is what women should be doing.

ywnbaw

reporting in

Attached: 103978904.jpg (512x468, 18.5K)

>who don't hate women
let me let you in on a secret
everyone hates women. including other women

based

this

Attached: ayame_house_ttalk5_62.png (1600x900, 1.77M)

I ate them all, sorry.

This

kind of hard to have a brain and not be aware of what women really are

fpbp

The same place they have always been. In your feminist romance novels.

Men would not need women except for sex and babies user. Men are not women they have different needs.

I cant think of anything worse you could do to a person then convince them they are perfect just the way they are.

You are only setting them up for a car wreck of a life where at the end they come to realize they did it to themselves.

Men are slave builders and expendable soldiers, women are cum dumpsters and toilet cleaning food makers. It is what it is.

it is perfectly acceptable for uncles to hold this basic position, overall.

>breeding incubator/sandwich maker
They should also be young, good looking and virgins.

Accepting female nature is not that hard. Yes they're hypergamous whores who will monkeybranch to a higher status male each chance they get. Yes 17 women reproduced in ancient times for each male and we're slowly returning to that balance in modernity, etc etc. It's female animal instinct and you can swallow it rather quickly. What makes my blood boil is when women pretend as if they're opressed, as if they have it worse than men in any way shape or form in this gynocentric society we live in the west. The average roastie is gassed up to the point where she believes herself to be a goddess, and when pointing out inequalities she compares the average woman to the top 0.1% of men, not to the average man which in todays age is a kissless virgin. She will point out the lack of gender representation among CEOs but not among bricklayers. Her political opinion will be shaped by the age in which she lives, and if she lived in nazi germany she would be a nazi, while thinking she reached those conclusions on her own.
Ah anyways, nothing OP has to worry about since YWNBAW

Attached: 71C67C25-C9D0-4B7F-B253-EEC3906A54A3.png (637x502, 475.52K)

What up with the improved quality of posts from Mexican anons? Is it real or VPNs?

You can not hate something and still point out it's negative traits. I can't made at a grizzly bear if it mauls me. That's just what they do. Same goes for niggers. The reason jews are the exception is since they have the capability to overcome their urges, they just don't.

South Americans become whiter than North Americans

Attached: 6a7d4cb7511f7de0d90dd760fd493d67.jpg (500x368, 31.37K)

Thats pasta, newfag

When they are young or if they are women because people treat women like children until they hit the wall. Men need a reality check at some point. We used to have rituals for this ceremonies when 15 or so to sink it into the boys head its time to be a man.

its august, so im guessing touristfags are improving the quality kek

I love women because
>they're cum dump or breeding incubator/sandwich maker.

>who don't hate men
They primarily resent men, which festers into hatred, because they can never be men and refusing to be women sets them up for a life battling reality itself... hence all the fag tranny shit. Thats all from women.

Huge numbers of American anons working remote jobs from Mexico.

No debt or tatoos.

> From Brazil
> Unironically my home town has less niggers than bongland shitlands

The key to a happy marriage is to get your wife to 69 your friend’s wives while you grill and high five your buddy.