The nurse who killed 6 people, drunk...

The nurse who killed 6 people, drunk, while doing over 100mph only charged with manslaughter and not second degree murder. She's 37, she'll be free before 50 thanks to LA DA and her skin color

Attached: 366185327.jpg (426x426, 18.44K)

A fucking nurse did that? You see even educated niggers act like this.

Lol

I could fix her

Attached: image.png (506x380, 153.65K)

oogabooga bix nood shit muhfuggah

Have the all victims been ID yet? Seen 3 were, a pregnant black mother, her kid and husband. Also the nigs are trying to shape the narrative that she was having a medical episode.

Considering the people that killed she should be set free early for providing a public service.

>I could fix her
If that car accident couldn't do it, then I doubt you can.

Sheeeeit but huh ancestahs, dey wuz slavez n shit mane!

Wait, she SURVIVED?!

You should automatically get the death penalty if you kill someone in a car accident while drunk

>Kills the only black family in LA with two married parents
Crabs in a bucket, I tell you

vax stroke or drunk? probably not drunk with such light charges.

too bad that law wouldnt happen to pelosi’s husband

so is this real or fake?

Attached: 1659957319711961.jpg (2880x1800, 963.42K)

Seems like it's real, if she's a nurse no wonder she was able to afford that Mercedes.

Huh?

No I mean is she holding a phone out to record herself or is it the antennae or what

Oh I see. That's definitely her arm holding the phone out of the window.

Traveling nurses get paid well. They're also some of the worst humans.

BAN MERCEDES BENZ NOW

Drunks usually survive more than the victims. Look it up, I am lazy to explain.

Attached: Hadrian.png (726x356, 516.96K)

Could somebody post the video please

kek

There's already an asinine law in commiefornia where you are automatically at fault in an accident if you were drinking. I'd prefer the same rule be applied to dumb cunts on their cellphone because they are actively knowingly driving while focusing on other shit

If I were a member of any of those victims' families, I'd track this cunt down and kill her.

I bet she got big raises during the plandemic.

80% of nurses are former strippers

Daily reminder: whites are the biggest fucking pussies in all of history.

At least she just killed other negros

MASSIVE KEK!!!!

I've heard that before. Strange.
I saw the crash video, and I'm surprised anyone survived that.

Many niggers drive luxury vehicles, regardless of ability to afford. is right though. Plus travel nurses are much worse care for much more money.

Jesus christ that's far too many.

Checked nice digits. Yeah niggers love their luxury vehicles, but when they're broke they usually get a used mid 2000s Mercedes/BMW.

The video shows nigs walking everywhere

Nurses really don’t get that much in the big scheme of things. Mother was one before they went bonkers

same with a failed parachute jump.
those that are not fully conscious have a better shot at surviving massive force trauma.

Death to kikes

They were giving a lot of raises to nurses who were complicit in the coyid genocide afaik. It's good that your mother walked out before that.

If she has one black person on her jury it will be a hung jury and we will ever hear of this again.

Only niggers would be caught dead in a Euro luxury money pit over 5 model years old. Everyone else knows they cost stupid money to keep roadworthy.