15 days left

Get them while you can. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Attached: C338558E-9286-4650-952A-9E21FE48FBA5.jpg (1170x2031, 604.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

80-lower.com/
youtube.com/shorts/VgRFniT3tVo?feature=share
youtu.be/47H3IrHVDoU
80percentarms.com/blog/atf-80-lower-statement/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What good is an 80% lower jig if you can't buy an 80% lower? This law needs to be challenged, and in the meantime people should get into 3d printing or small scale CNC.

Attached: ender3.jpg (800x600, 52.6K)

What's stopping people from getting a 79% lower?

or, i could buy a gun instead.

80-lower.com/

>buy a goy gun with a goy number on it
Or
>be chad and buy chad parts with no cuck number on it

im a retarded zoomer that doesn't know how to make a 80 a gun

>americans are literally this brainwashed by their gun ownership
I seriously hope the new virus wipes out the rest of you subhumans

i love watching 80% lowers explode like a grenade in the users hand like glocks do, beautiful sight.
also what is
>buying from a private seller?
also, you do realize that tools exist that work with metals and you can literally build yourself a metal firearm that is much nicer and reliable than your shitty 80 plastic lower.

>i love watching 80% lowers explode like a grenade in the users hand like glocks do, beautiful sight.
got any videos?

Plastic? Nigger it's metal

[X]
my 3d printed lowers work just fine thank you

Attached: assaltflashlight.jpg (468x624, 80.32K)

I want to get into 3d printing, are there any good resources are suggested beginning printers. I want to make things that a sturdy and accurate.

buy an ender 3 pro and start making shit

Attached: 1.jpg (640x360, 60.79K)

Kys noguns

>t. 3 rifles made from 80% lowers and face still intact

>i love watching 80% lowers explode like a grenade in the users hand like glocks do, beautiful sight.
Implying the lower takes any meaningful amount of pressure

arent the PF940SC or PF9SS THE WAY TO GO?

Ok sure bud just as soon as private 3d printed parts are made of metal, till then I’d rather not trust my life and my family’s life to plastic. Also you do know you can just file the serial number away if you really give a shit?

Attached: D26985FE-9807-454D-8240-50D42F85704A.jpg (750x655, 56.83K)

Plastic AR lowers don't explode when they fail, they just crack apart and won't feed anymore. The upper receiver is where the boom happens

no, most people don't record themselves shooting poly80 kits, mostly because what lame nigger would?
polymer 80 kits..... plastic, is made of metal?
so excited to see you hand get blown off from your plastic gun.
lol, post guns nigger
it's not about the pressure it takes

Attached: 1631905060211.jpg (611x609, 141.59K)

Cant an ar-15 lower be made of wood?

Glock is arguably the best commercially avaliable modern handgun on the planet. They are accurate, work well, and go bang every single time. Other guns have too many fucking buttons desutron.

You're dumber than a bag of hammers.

If you don’t have an M1A by now you’re fucked. Fuck 223. CA will only sell steel bullets which are heat against lvl 4

>i love watching 80% lowers explode like a grenade in the users hand
thanks for your input atf

if you try to print guns, you will also need metal parts because PLASTIC HEATS AND MELTS
good luck retards

not a rifle but here

youtube.com/shorts/VgRFniT3tVo?feature=share

I literally run rounds that slip 3a vests and maintain 16" of pen out of my Glock 20.

You only get kbs with fully supported chambers in aftermarket barrels for some reason.

Factory barrels for + pressure or nothing

what explosive forces are contained by the lower reciever of an AR-15?

you love that? looks like a pretty lame failure

Get 308 because paramilitary can’t afford level 4 plates, and won’t respect you or your rights otherwise.

Very carefully selected and properly prepared probably yes for wood like ebenholz. For a few rounds at least.

>The term "frame" now refers to the part of a handgun or "variants" (also a defined term) using a handgun design, that provides housing or a structure for the sear or equivalent-that part that holds back the hammer, striker, bolt, or similar component prior to firing. The term "receiver" means the part of a rifle, shotgun, or projectile weapon other than a handgun, or variants, that provides housing or a structure for the bolt, breechblock or other primary component designed to block or seal the breech prior to firing.
doesn't this sound like the upper will become the regulated part and lowers will no longer be? "redefining" shit like this is tyranny

here’s another, rifle this time

youtu.be/47H3IrHVDoU

I own a g40, a fucking beast of a handgun. I run fort scott full copper tuis for maximum tumble damage and penetration. I wanna convert it to 9x25 dillon, put a 9in barrel and put one of those flux braces on it for a badass backpack carbine that will destroy anything on the planet.

He knows this. He's trying to dissuade people from buying lowers.

that's an upper that failed, not a lower receiver

I'm just glad I managed to get everything I wanted except the .50 cal before all the shit went down.

I guess I'll just have to mount the cannon to hydraulics for anti-material work

>A tui man
Only that and underwood are worth it, it's funny 10mm really can be a cyberpunk type of gun with the right ammo.

Hold on, what law is OP referring to?

>You only get kbs
What is kbs

Atf is ignoring the supreme court and using Chevron deference to reclassify frames and recievers.

>What is a KB in gun terms
Lol

80percentarms.com/blog/atf-80-lower-statement/