Jew on a stick

If you say " I believe in God but all religion is bullshit" I respect you but if you say you're a Christian I only want to have a hostile response

Attached: 1656643454555.png (480x360, 139.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IctD9l4F-ag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Redpill me on your photograph

im a christian

Jesus is Lord

To be a Christian is to be the prey in the predator vs prey dichotomy your bloodline is fucked with enough time

Why? Because your parents and you made your life suck so far? zzzit's a good song.
youtube.com/watch?v=IctD9l4F-ag

And?

It is called cross country skiing. Terrible exercise. Will burn any baby fat tho

Ypu can suck me off with your hostile response

ok but why are there pyramids?

christians have the gift of eternal life. owned.

Jesus killed himself, as it was part of his plan. Don't feel bad for him, he could've escaped at any point

False big man

the penguin is headed towards certain death

I believe in God, but religions are control device cults. All of them.

Gift of the eternal grift (I’m also Christian)

Egypt under snow?

Antarctica

Antarctica used to be tropical until about 5 million years ago, because the CO2 concentration was about 1000 ppm

I'm a christian.

Attached: 1FA3D9C9-C964-4830-AF2B-EAD1C9D05CE9.jpg (640x640, 58.62K)

Thinly veiled “Satan is god” Mason thread.
They are pushing the message very hard now.
The antichrist is about to make himself known to the world. And most will worship him as God.

>I believe in God but all religion is bullshit
Honestly, this. If a higher power exists, I'd expect it to be to us what we are to ants. An ultimately natural being with superhuman abilities. "An inexplicable supernatural deity with inexplicable limitless power that inexplicably knows everything there is to know created us and inexplicably loves us." does not sound logical to me.

«Sisara and Holofernes were enemies of our Fatherland. They were invaders. They
were cruel. But what is the Rabbi of Nazareth? What does He invade? What does he
usurp? He is poor and He does not seek riches. He is humble and does not want
honours. He is good. To everybody. Thousands of people have been assisted by Him.
Why do you all hate Him? Why do you hate Him? It is not lawful to injure your
neighbour. You serve the Sanhedrin. But will the Sanhedrin judge you in future life, or
will God judge you? And how will He judge you? I do not mean: how will He judge
you as killer of the Christ, but I mean: how will He judge you as killer of an innocent.
You do not believe that the Rabbi of Nazareth is the Christ, and consequently, because
of your belief that He is not, you will not be charged with that crime. God is just and He
does not consider guilty an action accomplished without full knowledge. So He will not
judge you for killing the Christ, because, as far as you are concerned, Jesus of Nazareth
is not the Christ. But He will accuse you of killing an innocent. Because you know that
He is innocent. They have poisoned you and by means of words of hatred they have
intoxicated you, but not to the extent that you do not understand that He is innocent. His
works speak in His favour. Your fear, and your masters are more frightened that their
disciples, dreads and sees what does not exist. You are afraid that He may supplant
you. Be not afraid. He stretches out His arms towards you saying: “Brothers”! He does
not send soldiers against you. He does not curse you. He would only like to save you,
both the great ones and their disciples, as He wishes to save the last person in Israel.
And He wishes to save you, more than the least person in Israel, more than the child
who does not yet know what are hatred and love. Because you are in greater need than
ignorant people and children, because you know, and you knowingly sin.

Christ is King

Jesus was a White Scythian

Attached: 1642119979672.png (597x403, 168.34K)

Can your
conscience of a man, if you clear it of the ideas they have instilled into it, if you cleanse
it of the poison that makes you rave, can it tell you that He is guilty? Tell Me. Be
sincere. Have you ever seen Him infringe the Law, or advise people to infringe it? Have
you ever seen Him being quarrelsome, greedy, lustful, hard-hearted, have you heard
Him utter slander? Speak up! Have you seen Him being disrespectful towards the
Sanhedrin? He is living like an outlaw, in order to obey the verdict of the Sanhedrin. He
could utter a cry and the whole of Palestine would follow Him to march against the few
who hate Him. He, instead, advises peace and forgiveness to His disciples. As He gives
back life to dead people, sight to the blind, motion to the paralysed, hearing to the deaf,
freedom to demoniacs, as neither Heaven nor Hell are insensible to His will, He could
strike you by His divine lightning and thus get rid of His enemies. He, instead, prays for
you and cures your relatives, He cures your hearts, He gives you bread, clothes, fire. 8
Because I am Jesus of Nazareth, the Christ, Whom you are looking for to have the price
promised to who hands Him over to the Sanhedrin, and the honour of being the
liberator of Israel. I am Jesus of Nazareth, the Christ. Here I am. Take Me. As Master
and as Son of God I free you from the obligation of not raising your hand and I absolve
you of the sin of raising it against your benefactor.»
TPOTMG 5.559

kikes hate Jesus and Whites because we are conquerors

Attached: 1655998661239.jpg (625x746, 247.5K)

The third secret of Fatima is that OP is a fag

Attached: 1640789892202.png (803x1181, 844.5K)

Tl;dr, froggy.

>False big man
you sound like a kike-anti-Christ

Attached: Real Jews.jpg (1280x1280, 533.03K)

Have a care, user, because the attached is true.

Attached: Merton, New Seeds.png (780x1282, 397.6K)

Love is the most powerful force. Literal existence does not work without the faith and love to completely understand and incorporate the other.

That makes you blind to the truth. Jesus is the only way to salvation. The Christian worldview is superior even in empirical terms. The truth is that you simply still do not grasp the Christian worldview, only some strawman version of it.

I. A Christian. Now show me your seething.

Every single believer can spout this crock of shit, user. Why should I believe in the Judeo-Christian God, specifically?

Such murky language pieced together from the edgy liner notes from your favorite albums back in middle school. Do you have any original thoughts?

How is it a crock of shit? Did you even bother to try and understand it?

Jesus loves you

Dumb kike tool

Your "logic" is irrelevant. Eve thought she could use similar logic to eat the fruit of the forbidden tree. She couldn't and neither can you.

Kill Christcucks. Behead Christcucks. Roundhouse kick a Christcuck into the concrete. Slam dunk a Christcuck baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy Christcucks. Defecate in a Christcuck's food. Launch Christcucks into the sun. Stir fry Christcucks in a wok. Toss Christcucks into active volcanoes. Urinate into an Christcuck's gas tank. Judo throw Christcucks into a wood chipper. Twist Christcucks heads off. Report Christcucks to the IRS. Karate chop Christcucks in half. Curb stomp pregnant muttoid Christcucks. Trap Christcucks in quicksand. Crush Christcucks in the trash compactor. Liquefy Christcucks in a vat of acid. Eat Christcucks. Dissect Christcucks. Exterminate Christcucks in the gas chamber. Stomp Christcuck skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate Christcucks in the oven. Drown Christcucks in baptism water. Lobotomize Christcucks. Mandatory abortions for Christcucks. Grind Christcuck fetuses in the garbage disposal. Vaporize Christcucks with a ray gun. Kick old Christcucks down the stairs. Feed Christcucks to alligators. Slice Christcucks with a katana.

Attached: christcuck chainsaw.jpg (510x601, 39.73K)

>How is it a crock of shit?
Because it sounds like you stole it from the back of a cereal box. It's not proof for anything.
>Your "logic" is irrelevant.
Yours is better? Come on, user, let's not kid ourselves here.

Yes. Mine is better. Are you familiar with the hermetica?

Jewish parasite

Attached: 1645743959981.jpg (200x375, 22.4K)

Are you referring to the belief that a single theology exists in all religions?