Scientists Studied Your Posting History and Published a Research Paper

Scientists studied Any Forums and took screenshots of your individual posts because they didn't know how to save a webpage.

>Link to the Research Article:
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/1461444820948803

Attached: 4chan study results.jpg (1606x604, 315.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XKJHMejIqk4?t=298
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

niggers

Why are their ideas so bad that no one here is convinced of them? Did the scientists figure that out yet? Or are they still using logical fallacies to corral people into a politically convenient narrative driven world view?

I like that it doesnt even refute the claim of their being PSEUDO intellectuals. They obviously see themselves the same way

Yea.

Attached: 1659832334576358.jpg (640x442, 101.55K)

>are they still using logical fallacies to corral people into a politically convenient narrative driven world view?
no, certain globohomo policies were decided well in advance, the funds were deployed to conduct """research""" that would have findings favorable to advancing those policies

>You deserve to be punished for what you said.
>>OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THEY ARE GONNA PUNISH US CALL THE COPS
I despise these cowardly faggots so much. Gutless, spineless, gibbering mounds of protoplasm. Intelligentsia needs holy fire.

Don't be mean to them. They spent 7+ hard years in higher education so that they could write this paper.

Attached: the pickle.jpg (1024x983, 106.16K)

>Our first issue was to ensure the preservation >of the thread given its impermanence
>(Bernstein et al., 2011). Fortunately, the >participant had archived the thread, but we >then had to quickly save, predominantly using >screenshots, its contents before its expiry a
>week later.

Wow, you aren't kidding, what a bunch of retards. And since we know they are reading, please analyze the sentiment "fuck niggers, fuck kikes, fuck trannies, and most of all FUCK JANNIES." Is it said ironically? Should niggs, kikes, trannies, and jannies be alarmed that someone is saying this? Does the poster actually like the above mentioned people, and want to fornicate with them? Can't wait to see what groundbreaking revelation your research exposes next!

Attached: Ashleigh Pepe.png (482x580, 352.37K)

Someone got paid to sit at a desk in shifts and repeatedly press print screen over and over again for several weeks.

Attached: Mountie Singing O Canada.jpg (427x292, 36.28K)

>Still, we found certain content highly disturbing, including a specific video that still haunts us today, which we choose not to discuss in order to minimise harm.

What was it?

I thought my life was depressing.
Imagine doing things like that as your career.
Fucking pathetic.

Attached: 1654881780207.jpg (1354x924, 492.74K)

I think we both know.

Attached: The Game.jpg (712x531, 119.53K)

I dont :(

If this is the peak of American sociology, perhaps a Pol Pot presidency is in order. Way to make me look neurotypical in comparison, eggheads.

>When you're dealing with book learned retards with too much hubris to ever admit they're wrong

It really is like this. It's always been like this. It's why they're always they ones who commit the worst atrocities in human history. It's also why the number one thing that upsets them is when you accurately describe what they do and then make fun of it and how retarded it is. They hate that the most, it sends them into an autistic shitfit which results in said atrocities because they cannot reconcile being wrong to what they deem as an underling.

Attached: medical expert.jpg (605x838, 277.94K)

too soon, man

>kike science

A little too soon bro

KEK they know full well they're just diversity-hires with deserved imposter syndrome.

Attached: living_the_dream.webm (600x450, 2.99M)

it's only depressing if those chumps have moral fiber
genuine idiots and cynic swindlers would certainly enjoy that kind of job

Pro-genocide argument in one post with no text.

Attached: 8b84126f74fc76c143259099e86304c4b7cddcbb42ab9626f7e20837b8464899.jpg (700x700, 54.5K)

Honestly, if I had to choose a way to go, this'd be it.

Studying someone or something - and pretending you can come to some insightful conclusions about your subject that they themselves cannot make - is such an inherently arrogant position.
Sure, it makes sense if you're talking about a pre-agrarian society or people with IQs below 90. But after that point, 'study' implies that there's something the observer is going to know about the subject that the subject didn't intend to expose. And that the subject's input isn't even required. They're behind glass, being observed by their betters, people who've placed themselves on a pedestal from which to look down upon their subjects.

youtu.be/XKJHMejIqk4?t=298

People who can't grasp what Any Forums is aren't Human to begin with.

Exactly how do you study shitposting? It is fucking shitposting. Jesus liberals are dumb.