Is there any point to trying to join the military as a 31yo neet...

Is there any point to trying to join the military as a 31yo neet? I tried programing but I fucking hate sitting at my desk all day.

Attached: 123131312231.jpg (1200x1200, 236.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rockyboots.com/s2v/rocky-s2v-tactical-military-boot
youtu.be/0DhOrmsnaas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, too old.

Couldn't pay me to serve the US. Fuck this country. If you have any kind of principles, you'd refuse to serve your country too. The west must burn.

You might be too old m8. I mean maybe they'll let you in if your cardio is good and you can pass a drugs test. But military life isn't for most people it is tough shit.

Do what makes you happy. But you're too old, honestly.

5.11 boots are not authorized. Not berry compliant. You WILL buy the $300 Bates/Belleville boots made by illegal mexicans (In the USA!!!) and fall apart in 8 months. Well, the rocky SV2 boots are actually really good quality.

You are not too old for the military. If you already program, go into the Navy and request CTN. Probably the easiest job in the navy and you never go to a ship. Other options are IT, or ITS (last resort)
Worse case just go navy nuke. All these options I presented are your easiest path to a middle class life in 5-10 years.

Does anyone what these boots called? They look nice.

He should know if he really wanted to enlist anyway. First thing you do is look at the requierments.

Dont buy 5.11, all their crap is larp garbage.

rockyboots.com/s2v/rocky-s2v-tactical-military-boot
This is what they are trying to emulate.

When you hit the fleet/your unit you're going to have cocky and retarded 18 year old's dictating your every move

Nice thanks

The reserves take any age and half the full time guys are autistic ex NEETs. You get 80% of the pay but work 3-4 days a week, and will never go to war.
Full time pays way more but your also working 7 days a week for years. The supply guys in the reserve regiments just play axis and allies all day.

No, you’re too old. I was in when the Army was experimenting with a max age of 42 in the late 2000’s early 2010’s and it was a fucking disaster. The 30 year old boomers who I went to basic with couldn’t hack it. One got out for failure to adapt, she was a mom and kept freaking out about her kids, and the other hurt his back in week 2 and never recovered in time to finish.

the brand name is literally printed on it

My complaint with Belleville isn't construction quality. They're just uncomfortable as fuck.
Rocky is great but Oakley and Danner have the lightest boots if you're just sitting at a desk all day.

What are some decent boots that are NatSoc approved without trying to look like a neo-nazi?
Something of a hiking/work boot combo that would serve in combat in a pinch.

He will actually have an easier time. Only young kids out of high school get hazed and bullshitted during qualifications. Older guys are assumed they are mature and competent already (which is rarely the case) and just get it delivered straight. Just don't be a bitch, do what you're there to do and no one will bother you. This isn't prison, even if it feels that way sometimes.

I went to bootcamp with a 32 year old guy that got that super recruit ribbon for being really good at pt or whatever the hell it is. Maybe its different for the army, but most jobs are just normal desk jobs.
Still, I would not join unless its a last resort type of thing. First 2 or 3 years are just dogshit for everyone.

You can join the army or navy, Im 100% sure. I know a guy who joined navy at 35. you might need an age waiver, but if you arent retarded and are mildly fit with no major health issues, you can join.

You really want niggers and women enacting their power fantasies of bossing around a white man? Life will be hell for you. Plus when you deploy your significant other will cheat.

Well I'm not a natsoc, but I would look up the german WWII uniform instruction to see which boots were actually authorized and approved during that time.

>without looking like a neo-nazi
impossible

>hiking/work boot combo
idk, I just buy the boots that I'm told to buy per the instruction. Don't know shit about what is best.

>rockyboots.com/s2v/rocky-s2v-tactical-military-boot
Is this for manlets with tiny feet and tiny cocks?
I searched for "size 13" and FIVE results. (none of which are appropriate).

If you join the military make sure you are prepared to get orders to fight against the “alien” ships when they arrive

My advice is to stand down

youtu.be/0DhOrmsnaas

Attached: 49D19956-BB3B-4EAF-A031-673F6716776D.jpg (1170x375, 346.8K)

>First 2 or 3 years are just dogshit for everyone.
It doesn't get better. The tortured becomes the torturer as you play office politics for every stripe after E5.

so all I have to do is do well in basic? Not hard

Also, I don't know how it is being a US solider as you guys seem to deploy way more often since you're involved in so many wars, but a lot of Canadian soldiers stay at home and help out throughout the country and keep active.

Canadian military is 95% white and the remaining 5% are pretty cool guys overall. There are women but since they are outnumbered 20-1 they tend to be always having sex and marry fellow army guys. Seriously basic was always one big orgy for the chicks and it put them all in a great mood.

stay out of my country you fucking snow mexican. you jackasses talk a lot of shit about us then come crawling over the border when it suits you

if i fucking had it my way we'd have TWO fucking transcontinental walls

>Well I'm not a natsoc,
Why not?

If your spouse has a propensity to cheat, I don't think you being on deployment or having a regular office job will make much of a difference my dude.

Everything from 11 to 13 are the most commonly purchased sizes and are perpetually out of stock, even in the NEX. Just looked on amazon and they're out of size 13 there too.

Maybe. But more money sure does feel better. In the end if you're enlisted, you will always be tortured. Mil experience makes a decent jumping point to a contractor career though.

>waaah they don't have my sasquatch foot size in stock
it's an online store their stock constantly changed, if your panties are in that much of a twist then use their contact page to see if they can make a special snowflake pair just for you.

I'm 102% Subsaharan african (with 2% margin of error)
pic related its me

Attached: asdfasd.jpg (610x406, 63.67K)

You probably have to take experimental vaxxines to be allowed in?
And you gave all your weapons to Ukraine so if there was a war you would just be unarmed cannon fodder.

>size 13 is sasquatch now
manlet detected

Kek, your reading comprehension is atrocious.

Attached: D985F874-4378-4E8F-AB95-71116168F885.png (954x708, 846.65K)

>I fucking hate sitting at my desk all day.
you'll spend more time sitting on your ass doing absolutely nothing than a programming job. I've done both