Everybody knows about the freemasons, but do women have any secret societies?

Everybody knows about the freemasons, but do women have any secret societies?

Attached: willie nelson.jpg (1536x2048, 446.86K)

Happy cat-ladies

FemaleIlluminati dot com

Attached: 24759C9A-2631-4028-A951-F751B0A6E62E.jpg (777x665, 79.39K)

Yes, these are some of the Masonic branches for women:
Order of the Eastern Star
Rainbow Girls
Jobe's Daughters
The Order of the Amaranth
The White Shrine of Jerusalem
The Social Order of the Beauceant

Attached: SOOB.jpg (1024x688, 58.84K)

Are they taken seriously or they like the equivalent of women's soccer?

Some user some time ago claimed there was female judged conspiring in witch covens.

These women are the bureaucrats at the local DMV and whatever making your life a living hell. It's all according to plan.

reddit.com/r/witchesvspatriarchy

a coven of powerful cyber witches who do battle with the spiritual energy of men, and Allah

I dated a girl that claimed to be a witch. Ironically her name was Sabrina. It's actually kind of scary how irrational women are. It's worse than one might think because even the normal ones secretly believe astrology.

My dad's a mason and my stepmom does the Eastern Star thing. As far as I can tell it's basically a womens group for the mason's wives that tags along for events and shit but is technically a separate group. Masons as a whole are turbogay even if it's just a good ol boy club like they claim.

Yeah Freemasons and OES are pretty gay, it's the other orgs masons get selected into that get much more interesting.

>her name was Sabrina
Why would you date a Jewess?

Know your enemy.

He does the camel riders or whatever other bullshit too. I went to (don't remember the word they use) open house thing for the lodge once. They aren't allowed to ask you to join but it's obviously the intent. They're just so homo about their secret handshakes and ,well, pretty much everything.

They do.
It is called the Order of the Eastern Star.
Their symbol is a pentagram.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1200x675, 72.14K)

Basically I've had this conversation with my own father.
>So I've heard some bad stuff about masonry. Since you're a mason I'm sure you could clear it up.
>Can't talk about lodge business with non brothers.
It makes the whole thing super suspicious and it's not just important sounding things. They conceal virtually EVERYTHING they do. Very jewish

they controlled south korea

bene gesserit

this guy looks like Val Kilmer and Willie Nelson had a teleportation mishap

What did you expect him to say? Like do you think any random freemason would say, yeah so we all travelled to brazil together last year and banged underaged prostitutes and sacrificed a chicken for a goof????

It's like talking to some PR guy for the Hell's Angels and him saying it's jut about the bikes and most members are just normal guys with families.

Val Kilmer rediscovering his 1/128 Cherokee heritage.

Order of the Eastern Star

Attached: 7cbcc0e7ec63e46dceec4cc70442fb4c.jpg (400x600, 55.35K)